Michael Blackson said 99% of successful black men are with

most viewed right now
19 comments @sports
most viewed right now
+35  69
14 comments @sports

section   (1 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

4 days ago '06        #76
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$37,470 | Props total: 22920 22920
 Plair said
Gods gift to earth
She’s a Detroit hood rat

She fu*ked all the dope dealers in Detroit
Them moved to Florida
+1   

4 days ago '19        #77
Big Black Cobra 30 heat pts30
space
space
$595 | Props total: 2429 2429
Pig
+1   

4 days ago '12        #78
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$11,415 | Props total: 1575 1575

4 days ago '16        #79
postemupndunkit 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,318 | Props total: 24849 24849
 CELE91 said
They get the white boy leftovers and treat them like queens...

Facts

These n*ggas aren’t even getting high level white women

I’m smashing higher level women and I’m broke lmao
+4   

4 days ago '17        #80
Harlequin 
space
space
$306 | Props total: 381 381
Get this propoganda BS outta here
+7   

4 days ago '12        #81
Tyrantula 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,892 | Props total: 1749 1749
Whiteboy leftovers lol. Y’all got whole genres of fantasy pr0n bout cucking BM with pork women. Y’all been lost
+1   

4 days ago '17        #82
JacobWatch 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,975 | Props total: 8762 8762
 Sphynx said
OP that f*g**t who had the “Pro black punisher” handle on here

Then he was B3cky chaser

His whole angle on here is “all black women are ugly. All white women are beautiful”

Having 3 Bx handles in one year should be considered a mental illness.

Black women won.
+5   

4 days ago '16        #83
TrillSp 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 9133 9133
Black men marry black women at an 85% clip This notion that we’re EAGER to date outside our race when we're successful is a myth.
Black men are the holy grail. Why you think women complain about us so much daily...

Then turn right around and keep dating us.
+12   

4 days ago '04        #84
The S-Word 
space
space
$4,036 | Props total: 2030 2030
 PowerBar Ernie said
She posted the photo of her and Blackson and the comments are mostly her white Male fans disowning her
I'm surprised she even has white male fans, considering many of them act like they're allergic to women who aren't built like ironing boards

In any event, I hope Mike, like so many black celebs past & present, didn't take that pic for white approval, because it sounds like it backfired.

Last edited by The S-Word; 05-15-2019 at 06:05 AM..
+4   

Top 10 most slapped recently  4 days ago '18        #85
MYDICKSOCOLD 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,753 | Props total: 7096 7096
 Irenekush said
..some frustrated ni66as in this thread(the ones that fu*k what they can but not what they desire).......

..and some
The f*g**t is the fatherless Caitlyn Jenner worshipping homos like you.
+2   

4 days ago '13        #86
Mr K 
space
space
$2,230 | Props total: 2696 2696
 Sphynx said
OP that f*g**t who had the “Pro black punisher” handle on here

Then he was B3cky chaser

His whole angle on here is “all black women are ugly. All white women are beautiful”

Thanks for keeping the word out fam
+1   

4 days ago '13        #87
dtdroid 166 heat pts166
space
space
$27,132 | Props total: 39430 39430
 prettygirlmafia said
Smfh....sambo a*s Mafuccas really out hyping up these neanderderthals. I wonder at what point in time are the majority of bm gonna wake the fu*k up n look at the reality of our collective situation n get organized in a way that proves once n for all that we're serious about ending the way we systematically sh*tted on everywhere on earth.

All of the economics of our countries n communities are currently dominated by our enemies. Generation after generation We consistently create the world's most popular culture/art forms... n generation after generation our opps who are organized n unapologetic about pursuing their best interest easily hijack our sh*t n use it for their gain n our detriment.

We could easily put n end to our current status as the most dominated n abused men in the world but unfortunately we are way too disorganized n disloyal.

Mafuccas needa get on code ASAP. fu*kin Sambo a*s cowards make me sick. Far too many of us are quick to gas up n celebrate n promote all the bs that's gonna perpetuate our current bottom position..

I don’t know if I'm the first of a new breed or the last of a dying one.
@

Reason: racism

4 days ago '18        #88
br82186 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,916 | Props total: 5734 5734
 Snip3Acct said

Hate it when hoes tell people to say something to them in their posts.

Top 10 most slapped recently  4 days ago '13        #89
uoeno 120 heat pts120
space
space
space
$9,762 | Props total: 26375 26375
 HuckMoe said
More black joints for me I guess
thats not how it works.
+1   

4 days ago '18        #90
PAPLE 
space
space
$2,102 | Props total: 10965 10965
 prettygirlmafia said
Smfh....sambo a*s Mafuccas really out hyping up these neanderderthals. I wonder at what point in time are the majority of bm gonna wake the fu*k up n look at the reality of our collective situation n get organized in a way that proves once n for all that we're serious about ending the way we systematically sh*tted on everywhere on earth.

All of the economics of our countries n communities are currently dominated by our enemies. Generation after generation We consistently create the world's most popular culture/art forms... n generation after generation our opps who are organized n unapologetic about pursuing their best interest easily hijack our sh*t n use it for their gain n our detriment.

We could easily put n end to our current status as the most dominated n abused men in the world but unfortunately we are way too disorganized n disloyal.

Mafuccas needa get on code ASAP. fu*kin Sambo a*s cowards make me sick. Far too many of us are quick to gas up n celebrate n promote all the bs that's gonna perpetuate our current bottom position..

stay mad as fu*k.

makes me so happy. We winning out here while you mad typing.

4 days ago '16        #91
B86 
space
space
space
$2,248 | Props total: 8384 8384
 Micheal C. Will said
You like who you like

With that said, Michael Blackson out here talking like Steve Harvey with these absolutes and be all, end all comments like every black person operate the same.

Blanket statements are going to be end for most of these celebrities on social media if they ain't careful.
While I agree, the only thing is, y'all take these people seriously. We live in an over-sensative a*s world where everybody is offended by everything...like, who cares what a fu*kin comedian's preference is? Do you really think he believes that 99% of anybody likes a specific thing? fu*k no; he's trolling and getting y'all attention, like he's done
+1   

4 days ago '04        #92
HotBYoungTurk 15 heat pts15
space
space
$12,530 | Props total: 3361 3361
Glad to be a part of that 1%.....

I got me an Asian bih...

4 days ago '18        #93
PAPLE 
space
space
$2,102 | Props total: 10965 10965
 LostTenets said
No pork on my fork

burnt food got no flavor

4 days ago '04        #94
pocketchange 179 heat pts179
space
space
$15,300 | Props total: 17662 17662
Doesnt really matter, black or white, most n*ggas dont have a chick who is willing to listen and tsken commands and it's simple as that.

That aint his girl that hoe for everybody, if she on that n*gga she'll be on another n*gga with more clout next week.if they let her.

Im trying to win not lose, keep thst type of sh*t away from me.
+4   

4 days ago '11        #95
Kade 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$5,243 | Props total: 5873 5873
Here the best advice I can give you. Stop caring who other people fu*k.
+3   

4 days ago '18        #96
Irenekush 
space
space
$310 | Props total: 353 353
 MYd*ckSOCOLD said
The f*g**t is the fatherless Caitlyn Jenner worshipping homos like you.

[pic - click to view]

4 days ago '17        #97
AllWins 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,941 | Props total: 7020 7020
 prettygirlmafia said

Someone is frustrated

4 days ago '14        #98
Alpallday 
space
space
$3,875 | Props total: 1875 1875
 prettygirlmafia said

So all of that is because of white women? I never understood this concept but id love to hear more. I personally think DL dudes are wayyy worse than someone who chooses to marry a white woman.

4 days ago '18        #99
baddie 76 heat pts76
space
space
space
$6,444 | Props total: 18673 18673
 postemupndunkit said
Facts

These n*ggas aren’t even getting high level white women

I’m smashing higher level women and I’m broke lmao
White women aren’t higher level women...

You ain’t pulling none fr

4 days ago '17        #100
2007 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,618 | Props total: 3875 3875
Smash n dash

Home      

most viewed right now
+83online now  56
Image(s) inside sh-t, if I was Jenie, i'd Bust after I trade LeBron for this b!tch
25 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  50
Video inside Norwegian Woman Runs And Jumps Majestically Like A Horse
76 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+83online now  38
Image(s) inside 🇨🇮 shawty