The MCU vs Dr Manhattan

most viewed right now
92 comments @wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 week ago '18        #51
OldMoney 
space
space
space
$1,944 | Props total: 1439 1439
 Y.G. said
I'm guessing you haven't read any of Doomsday Clock so I'll stop going back and forth with you now.
I did lol an omnipotent being doesn't need the flash to go into the DC multiverse, an omnipotent being wouldn't get broken apart by captain atom (he reconfigured himself) but still atom was able to do that an omnipotent being should resist a scrub like captain atom what makes you think he's on pre retcon beyonder or pre retcon molecule man who displayed way more more feats or the alien beyonders who k*lled the living tribunal or God emperor doom who absorbed those alien beyonders powers that k*lled the living tribunal the justice league are scrubs compared to the characters I named so far we don't know his full capabilities so you yourself are guessing he needs more feats beating the justice league isn't the greatest feat

Last edited by OldMoney; 05-15-2019 at 07:36 AM..
+4   

1 week ago '16        #52
Brucebaner2 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,152 | Props total: 3935 3935
 SPdaGOAT said
Dont tell me to grow up because your fragile little ego cant take my stance on comic book movies.
So someone tells you about your disrespectful actions and you respond with more disrespect? Your father let you down.

1 week ago '17        #53
SPdaGOAT 22 heat pts22
space
space
$16,102 | Props total: 34241 34241
 Brucebaner2 said
So someone tells you about your disrespectful actions and you respond with more disrespect? Your father let you down.
Because I double downed on disrespecting a stranger on the internet

You E-psychologists need to give this shtick up already.

1 week ago '16        #54
Brucebaner2 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 SPdaGOAT said
Because I double downed on disrespecting a stranger on the internet

You E-psychologists need to give this shtick up already.
Nah, bro this is basic human respect 101. It's taught by your mom but emphasized by Father's. Fathers teach us if we talk crazy to people, sometimes they can track down your IP and run up on you. Maybe not that specific but I'm sure you get the point. No need to be a d*ck to strangers. Grow up, stop the "I'm an a**hole to Internet nerds" shtick, be original.

1 week ago '17        #55
SPdaGOAT 22 heat pts22
space
space
$16,102 | Props total: 34241 34241
 Brucebaner2 said
Nah, bro this is basic human respect 101. It's taught by your mom but emphasized by Father's. Fathers teach us if we talk crazy to people, sometimes they can track down your IP and run up on you. Maybe not that specific but I'm sure you get the point. No need to be a d*ck to strangers. Grow up, stop the "I'm an a**hole to Internet nerds" shtick, be original.
Didnt read, no thanks. Pass these lessons along to your son and stop getting butthurt over BX.

1 week ago '07        #56
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$41,616 | Props total: 8433 8433
 SPdaGOAT said
You guys overrate the sh*t out of the MCU. Out of 22 movies, there 4 movies that you can legit watch more than once. Them n*ggas feeding us some cookie cutter bullsh*t laced with fan service
marvel movies have been trash but dcs have been even worse outside of batman.

dc is starting to close the gap recently tho

1 week ago '07        #57
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$41,616 | Props total: 8433 8433
a big part of the reason dc is trash is because of all the ridiculously overpowered heroes like dr. Manhattan

1 week ago '13        #58
PsychoCyber 29 heat pts29
space
space
$8,272 | Props total: 3116 3116
 Brucebaner2 said
Don’t waste your time with sh*t like this my dude

Bxers like him aren’t gna read all that.
+1   

1 week ago '05        #59
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$43,993 | Props total: 20140 20140
 Old said
I did lol an omnipotent being doesn't need the flash to go into the DC multiverse, an omnipotent being wouldn't get broken apart by captain atom (he reconfigured himself) but still atom was able to do that an omnipotent being should resist a scrub like captain atom what makes you think he's on pre retcon beyonder or pre retcon molecule man who displayed way more more feats or the alien beyonders who k*lled the living tribunal or God emperor doom who absorbed those alien beyonders powers that k*lled the living tribunal the justice league are scrubs compared to the characters I named so far we don't know his full capabilities so you yourself are guessing he needs more feats beating the justice league isn't the greatest feat
This version of Manhattan doesn't have a long list of feats (you'd know this if you read the Doomsday Clock books) because he's relatively new. He is the creator of the New 52 universe.

Manhattan casually defeated the Justice League. He was broken down by Captain Atom... then instantly reformed and wiped out all the heroes on Mars with one blast.

He didn't need Flash to enter the multiverse. He entered the DC Universe on his own volition. He then manipulated Pandora into getting Flash to merge 3 realities together to form Prime Earth. He then erased 10 years from all those merge realities. I don't think you've read the books.

1 week ago '12        #60
ezduzit 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,356 | Props total: 7381 7381
batman with time to plan beating everybody /thread
+2   

1 week ago '05        #61
champ215 
space
space
$815 | Props total: 945 945
 The3 said
MCU not Marvel Comics?

Dr Manhattan destroy everybody in the MCU

Dr Manhattan vs Marvel Comics , Well we have a f*ght
Dark phoenix isnt MCU but she would k*ll Dr. Manhattan. Odin with the Odin force could too but he wasnt even 10% of himself in MCU compared to the comics.

1 week ago '18        #62
OldMoney 
space
space
space
 Y.G. said
This version of Manhattan doesn't have a long list of feats (you'd know this if you read the Doomsday Clock books) because he's relatively new. He is the creator of the New 52 universe.

Manhattan casually defeated the Justice League. He was broken down by Captain Atom... then instantly reformed and wiped out all the heroes on Mars with one blast.

He didn't need Flash to enter the multiverse. He entered the DC Universe on his own volition. He then manipulated Pandora into getting Flash to merge 3 realities together to form Prime Earth. He then erased 10 years from all those merge realities. I don't think you've read the books.
Bro what are u saying pre retcon beyonder has more feats than anything Manhattan has done throughout his entire existence making a universe is child's play to him there hasn't been anything Manhattan has done that beyonder hasn't even done lol regardless if he's new or not you know how many characters in marvel that created there own universe that's not even an impressive feat anymore beating the justice league isn't even hard galactus can do that by himself and he isn't even touching beyonder beyonder probably could blink Manhattan out of existence pre retcon beyonder was the toaa before the toaa was even a thing name one feat that Manhattan can do that pre retcon beyonder can do mind wipe people wow Jean gray can do that if Manhattan isn't creating his own multiverse than he isn't even in the same bracket as beyonder lol at you bringing up the justice league how many times have they lost

Last edited by OldMoney; 05-15-2019 at 10:58 AM..

7 days ago '05        #63
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$43,993 | Props total: 20140 20140
 Old said
Bro what are u saying pre retcon beyonder has more feats than anything Manhattan has done throughout his entire existence
I literally said the current version of Manhattan barely has any feats.

Not going back and forth with someone who can't read posts and hasn't read the books I'm discussing.

7 days ago '04        #64
grydlok 42 heat pts42
space
space
$10,579 | Props total: 4477 4477
 champ215 said
Dark phoenix isnt MCU but she would k*ll Dr. Manhattan. Odin with the Odin force could too but he wasnt even 10% of himself in MCU compared to the comics.
Not the way Jenkins has written Manhattan. I suspect that the Presence, Lucifer, or Elaine will just come around in put him in his place by nerfing him.

7 days ago '18        #65
Blaffy 146 heat pts146
space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 34154 34154

[pic - click to view]

Have they ever talked to anyone in the DC universe?

Rosach talks to Batman

7 days ago '18        #66
OldMoney 
space
space
space
 Y.G. said
I literally said the current version of Manhattan barely has any feats.

Not going back and forth with someone who can't read posts and hasn't read the books I'm discussing.
Yeah that's the one I'm talking about doomsday clock. So far he hasn't proven anything or (any version of dr Manhattan of that matter)that puts him anywhere close to beyonder that's my point and that's what this thread is about until he f*ghts any OP characters in the comics he isn't close to pre retcon beyonder proven pre retcon beyonder> a blue guy with no feats

7 days ago '16        #67
BraveSoleXIII 
space
space
space
$1,936 | Props total: 2529 2529
 RoyRogers225 said
When did dr manhattan become a villain?
when Ozymandias made it so
+1   

7 days ago '14        #68
Cuttysark 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,029 | Props total: 12684 12684
 SPdaGOAT said
You guys overrate the sh*t out of the MCU. Out of 22 movies, there 4 movies that you can legit watch more than once. Them n*ggas feeding us some cookie cutter bullsh*t laced with fan service
Shhhhhhh

Can't say that bruh

The mouse got these n*ggas hemmed up
+1   

7 days ago '14        #69
Cuttysark 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,029 | Props total: 12684 12684
 Brucebaner2 said
Cosign

But unfortunately anonymity makes it easy for dudes to act like d*cks
+2   

7 days ago '17        #70
Naga Sadow 35 heat pts35
space
space
$12,246 | Props total: 50786 50786
 OldMoney said
But Marquis of death and Oblivion ....if people only knew about them. And Protégé is quite possibly the most broken comic character ever made.

[video - click to view]

All he'd do is just copy Manhattan's powers and beat him.
+1   

7 days ago '18        #71
OldMoney 
space
space
space
 Naga Sadow said
But Marquis of death and Oblivion ....if people only knew about them. And Protégé is quite possibly the most broken comic character ever made.

All he'd do is just copy Manhattan's powers and beat him.
Lol I'm glad there's a comic book thread protege is broken af all he does is just duplicate your powers oblivion is broken because theres only one of him and he is outside the plain of existence he basically can't die no matter what you because he's the embodiment of the end of everything he's multiverse. It's hard to rank marquise of death

Last edited by OldMoney; 05-15-2019 at 02:18 PM..
+1   

7 days ago '17        #72
Naga Sadow 35 heat pts35
space
space
$12,246 | Props total: 50786 50786
 OldMoney said
Lol I'm glad there's a comic book thread protege is broken af all he does is just duplicate your powers oblivion is broken because theres only one of him and he is outside the plain of existence he basically can't die no matter what you because he's the embodiment of the end of everything he's multiverse. It's hard to rank marquise of death
The Marquis of death was just going around the multiverse destroying universe after universe just to get back at every Reed Richards. And he would easily destroy a universe and everything in it by just waving his hand. It took a past version of himself to weaken him.
+1   

7 days ago '16        #73
Brucebaner2 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 SPdaGOAT said
Didnt read, no thanks. Pass these lessons along to your son and stop getting butthurt over BX.
Your parents must be proud.

7 days ago '18        #74
OldMoney 
space
space
space
 Naga Sadow said
The Marquis of death was just going around the multiverse destroying universe after universe just to get back at every Reed Richards. And he would easily destroy a universe and everything in it by just waving his hand. It took a past version of himself to weaken him.
The only thing about marvel now is that there are to many universal multiversal threat pops ups and they have the same abilities marvel and DC need to make a hierarchy so it'll be easier to understand
+1   

7 days ago '04        #75
NAKHI ALLAH 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,252 | Props total: 2606 2606
Molecule Man.....

Any doubts check the secret wars run
+1   

Home      

most viewed right now
online now  44
Image(s) inside According to retirement experts, by age 35, you should have twice your..
135 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  36
NBA Damn you Rob Pelinka 🤦🏾
80 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
-28online now  31
Image(s) inside Jessica Alba: "I don't want voluptuous booty cause i'm gonna get preye..
144 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+31online now  20
Video inside BREAKING: Grand Jury Indicts Alleged Nipsey Hussle's 'Hoe Ass' Killer F..
176 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy