The MCU vs Dr Manhattan

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 week ago '14        #26
Daptism 21 heat pts21
space
space
$7,995 | Props total: 26716 26716
 Jumpoff21 said
He's just captain atom....and we know what kind of jobber that dude is ( I still like him) and Watchmen for the longest had nothing to do with DC. Superman is going to beat the fu*k out of Manhattan anyway...that or the green lantern corp since he has a hard time with their power rings (because Geoff Jones loves him some Green Lanterns) all this sh*t is pointless because a writer could make anyone lose to anyone. sh*t that's why people swear up and down that batman could beat up superman but if supes even tries it's not even close.
Comparing a multiversal being that could blink superman out of existence to Captain Atom.

The imbeciles on here and one of them even said Franklin Richards could take Dr M? Christ.
+1   

1 week ago '05        #27
HARBINGER 461 heat pts461
space
space
$53,671 | Props total: 13474 13474
 88 81 said
First off let me preface this by saying the MCU by far reign supreme. The DCEU needs to take notes as to how to make a good comic book film from Marvel.

But when it comes to villians......DC got Dr Manhattan. BX do you even realize how powerful dude is? Makes Thanons look and driving force simply pointless because 2e can identify with him. .Just Google him
Dude. Stfu

1 week ago '07        #28
Jay-Vab 
space
space
space
$815 | Props total: 250 250
i think that's the problem with DC. their characters are so OP that it makes it almost impossible to write a compelling story where the stakes are believable. especially in live action.

Also all these characters are as strong as the person writing them wants them to be.

there are versions of the flash that could decimate every avenger with ease. same with superman. but that's not really fun to watch.
+3   

1 week ago '05        #29
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$44,010 | Props total: 20228 20228
 Daptism said
Comparing a multiversal being that could blink superman out of existence to Captain Atom.

The imbeciles on here and one of them even said Franklin Richards could take Dr M? Christ.
Franklin Richards is usually the go-to pick in these types of discussions, regardless of who he would be placed against.
+1   

1 week ago '04        #30
Jumpoff21 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,400 | Props total: 2701 2701
 Daptism said

You do know that Dr. Manhattan was created because alan moore couldn't use Captain Atom right? Watchmen was supposed to use the charlton heroes that DC bought but DC didn't want Moore ruining the characters. The Question/rorschach
Captain Atom/ Dr. Manhattan,Blue beetle / night owl, The comedian/Peacemaker ect...
+3   

1 week ago '04        #31
Jumpoff21 31 heat pts31
space
space
 Y.G. said
He still destroyed the ring. Then wrecked the Lanterns and everybody else there on Mars.
He did , Not gonna argue that, but that stuck out to me and I know how much LOVES GL's , hence why they're making a big deal about Alan Scott in the series.
+1   

1 week ago '04        #32
Jumpoff21 31 heat pts31
space
space
 Y.G. said
Franklin Richards is usually the go-to pick in these types of discussions, regardless of who he would be placed against.
Franklin is just a kid, now adult Franklin.....man I don't know. But honestly Reed Richards or Doom would come up with a way if the writer wanted to . That's why these Vs battles never get solved because they're all fictional characters that have idiot moments and the heroes or villains never go all out.

1 week ago '17        #33
Naga Sadow 36 heat pts36
space
space
$12,297 | Props total: 51038 51038
He's a joke compared to Marquis of death, the Beyonders, Molecule Man/Beyonders, Oblivion, Thanos with the Heart of the Universe, God King Doom, Chaos King, and Dark Phoenix. I can go on and on but you get the point. They'd make Dr Manhattan look like a joke.

1 week ago '17        #34
Naga Sadow 36 heat pts36
space
space
 Y.G. said
The Tribunal and Franklin Richards have nothing for Dr. Manhattan.
Franklin Richards as a kid created his own universe like it was a toy. It would take Dr Manhattan a significant amount of time and power to do so.

[pic - click to view]

+9   

1 week ago '05        #35
Micheal C. Will 29 heat pts29
space
space
$31,537 | Props total: 29012 29012
 Jay-Vab said
i think that's the problem with DC. their characters are so OP that it makes it almost impossible to write a compelling story where the stakes are believable. especially in live action.

Also all these characters are as strong as the person writing them wants them to be.

there are versions of the flash that could decimate every avenger with ease. same with superman. but that's not really fun to watch.
The same could be said about any comic book character, because it's all fiction at the end of the day.

There are plenty of stories throughout the DC universe where central characters aren't written to be overpowered. But it's the writers job to write a compelling story regardless of the character power in my opinion.

1 week ago '05        #36
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Naga Sadow said
Franklin Richards as a kid created his own universe like it was a toy. It would take Dr Manhattan a significant amount of time and power to do so.

[pic - click to view]

No it wouldn't. The current Dr. Manhattan is basically considered God. He even has someone as powerful as Mr. Mxyzptlk shook. And Mr. M is a level above Franklin.
+2   

1 week ago '17        #37
Naga Sadow 36 heat pts36
space
space
 Y.G. said
No it wouldn't. The current Dr. Manhattan is basically considered God. He even has someone as powerful as Mr. Mxyzptlk shook. And Mr. M is a level above Franklin.
Maybe now but he has nothing on the Marquis of death. Only the Presence and the OAA could take him down. And if Manhattan across Protégé then it's a wrap.

1 week ago '17        #38
Poncho520 
space
space
$693 | Props total: 1930 1930
Dr Manhattan became a Villanova when he didn't stop the comedian from gunning down a pregnant Vietcong woman and definitely when he k*lled rorshach to protect a genocidal maniac xamedes who k*lled a million people to usher in a utopian world peace. That's why the owl f0cked his b1tch in the owl mobile. FOR DA CULTURE

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

You claim to be GOD but I F0cked ya wife
Now you caught up in ya feelings, didn't save a life.

[pic - click to view]

+2   

1 week ago '14        #39
Daptism 21 heat pts21
space
space
$7,995 | Props total: 26716 26716
 Jumpoff21 said
You do know that Dr. Manhattan was created because alan moore couldn't use Captain Atom right? Watchmen was supposed to use the charlton heroes that DC bought but DC didn't want Moore ruining the characters. The Question/rorschach
Captain Atom/ Dr. Manhattan,Blue beetle / night owl, The comedian/Peacemaker ect...
I don't care about the origin whether it has merit or not but rather his power in comparison and it is laughable.

1 week ago '05        #40
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Naga Sadow said
Maybe now but he has nothing on the Marquis of death. Only the Presence and the OAA could take him down. And if Manhattan across Protégé then it's a wrap.
Current Manhattan is basically God. It's insinuated that he is the one that created the current universe. As of now, the only Marvel equivalent would be the TOA.

1 week ago '17        #41
Naga Sadow 36 heat pts36
space
space
 Y.G. said
Current Manhattan is basically God. It's insinuated that he is the one that created the current universe. As of now, the only Marvel equivalent would be the TOA.
I don't think you understand the power of the Marquis of death. Franklin Richards at the end of Secret Wars went around creating not one singular universe but the new multiverse. But Marquis had control over time, space, reality, pretty much everything. He went around destroying universes with just a simple swipe of his hand. He destroyed multiple Molecule Men, a character who almost destroyed the Marvel multiverse, like he was nothing. He turned Doom's heart to stone, blood to acid, and threw him 65 million years into the past. It took a past version of himself to weaken him enough to be defeated.

Then there's Thanos with the Heart of the Universe. He completely wiped out the Marvel Multiverse just to reboot it again and set it back into order.

1 week ago '05        #42
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Naga Sadow said
I don't think you understand the power of the Marquis of death. Franklin Richards at the end of Secret Wars went around creating not one singular universe but the new multiverse. But Marquis had control over time, space, reality, pretty much everything. He went around destroying universes with just a simple swipe of his hand. He destroyed multiple Molecule Men, a character who almost destroyed the Marvel multiverse, like he was nothing. He turned Doom's heart to stone, blood to acid, and threw him 65 million years into the past. It took a past version of himself to weaken him enough to be defeated.

Then there's Thanos with the Heart of the Universe. He completely wiped out the Marvel Multiverse just to reboot it again and set it back into order.
I don't think you understand the power of current Manhattan. Once again, he is basically the equivalent of TOA. TOA is levels above anyone in the MCU.
+2   

1 week ago '18        #43
OldMoney 
space
space
space
$1,964 | Props total: 1445 1445
Marquise of death, pre retcon beyonder, oblivion, toaa, basically any multiversal being in the marvel universe dr. Manhattan is like an adult Reed Richard honestly might be weaker Manhattan can control matter mutiversal beings control reality/Time/space by not even thinking of it or are unaffected by universal means Manhattan is a depowered molecule man God emperor doom stomps as well

Last edited by OldMoney; 05-14-2019 at 04:44 PM..

1 week ago '17        #44
Lazy 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,482 | Props total: 8600 8600
Dr. Manhattan got a big buff recently

Outside of someone equivalent to God no one compares right now

Now if y'all really want people that compete with and often outclass Dr. Manhattan, look into the SCP universe

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

1 week ago '04        #45
grydlok 42 heat pts42
space
space
$10,580 | Props total: 4479 4479
The Manhattan op bump is dumb.

DC comics new 52/rebirth/ doomsday clock transition has been a mess.
+1   

1 week ago '05        #46
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 OldMoney said
Marquise of death, pre retcon beyonder, oblivion, toaa, basically any multiversal being in the marvel universe dr. Manhattan is like an adult Reed Richard honestly might be weaker Manhattan can control matter mutiversal beings control reality/Time/space by not even thinking of it or are unaffected by universal means Manhattan is a depowered molecule man God emperor doom stomps as well
Manhattan is currently equivalent to TOAA. Anyone else listed he'd stomp.

1 week ago '18        #47
OldMoney 
space
space
space
$1,964 | Props total: 1445 1445
 Y.G. said
Manhattan is currently equivalent to TOAA. Anyone else listed he'd stomp.
He's definitely not equivalent to toaa he isn't even the God of DC the presence is he's below the level of pre retcon beyonder and pre retcon molecule man or oblivion who cannot be k*lled he didn't create his own universe where he resides in he was created he doesn't have feats compared to those I've named
+1   

1 week ago '04        #48
GodsFavorite 110 heat pts110
space
space
space
$9,939 | Props total: 5181 5181
 SPdaGOAT said
Dont nobody with half a brain give a fu*k about a movie universe based on comic books my guy
I guess that’s why they just had a 2 nil opening weekend fu*k outta here

1 week ago '17        #49
SPdaGOAT 22 heat pts22
space
space
$16,118 | Props total: 34275 34275
 GodsFavorite said
I guess that’s why they just had a 2 nil opening weekend fu*k outta here
Like Titanic and Avatar, two movies nobody gives any fu*ks about. Thanks for reinforcing my point numbnuts

1 week ago '05        #50
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 OldMoney said
He's definitely not equivalent to toaa he isn't even the God of DC the presence is he's below the level of pre retcon beyonder and pre retcon molecule man or oblivion who cannot be k*lled he didn't create his own universe where he resides in he was created he doesn't have feats compared to those I've named
I'm guessing you haven't read any of Doomsday Clock so I'll stop going back and forth with you now.

Home      

most viewed right now
+102online now  47
Image(s) inside Cyn Out Here Tryin To Get That Booty Ate
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+45online now  32
Mike Epps Thick Chocolate Sexy Daughter Bria
14 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+43online now  28
May 22 - Wreck of last slave ship from Africa located off Alabama coast
175 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
-56online now  27
Image(s) inside Calling all BX detectives. There will be a $200 reward for cracking th..
93 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy