girl who threw money in the air & twerked at Berkeley College graduation....

most viewed right now
+41
  Image(s) inside Vanessa P
top in thotties
most viewed right now
-79  116
175 comments @wild'ish
most viewed right now
+21  82
12 comments @sports
most viewed right now
+33  70
105 comments @sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

6 days ago '10        #101
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$17,604 | Props total: 16835 16835
 MHP Trotty said
Dude shut up.

The fact you even put that kind of effort into ďtryingĒ to dispel his statement lets me know youíre insecure in real life.

Black culture influences ďpopular cultureĒ. Thatís why youíre on Boxden your damn self. You ainít here to talk Blink 182.

6 days ago '19        #102
Breaux 69 heat pts69
space
space
$1,077 | Props total: 6130 6130
 Hakim Cobain said

As long as there wasnít a rule about it, she is well within her rights to express her joy. This isnít even worth talking about.

But since youíve eliminated self hate from my choices Iím going with incel.
I'm so glad I passed your non self hating test, faceless man on a message board. Thank you for that. fu*king idiot mentality on this website, man. Despicable. fu*k off.

6 days ago '06        #103
dagreat1_87 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,695 | Props total: 7050 7050
whole lotta bi*ching and not enough searching for this chicks IG...
+5   

6 days ago '14        #104
Mvpmania 105 heat pts105
space
space
$2,264 | Props total: 6462 6462
 StillSFamilyRep said
Yet y'all trying to steal all of our sh*t..Your people have NO CULTURE....and the one y'all got y'all try to ignore it. Goddamn murdering terrorists
Naw fu*k that. We gotta be better. Encouraging our women to be harlots and prostitutes is NOT out true culture. Thatís the white mans culture and we are programmed to think itís ours. Donít consign this bullsh*t Ahch
+6   

6 days ago '04        #105
Hakim Cobain 4 heat pts
space
space
$7,170 | Props total: 15436 15436
 Breaux said
I'm so glad I passed your non self hating test, faceless man on a message board. Thank you for that. fu*king idiot mentality on this website, man. Despicable. fu*k off.
Maybe you upset because you canít dance like a woman

6 days ago '19        #106
Breaux 69 heat pts69
space
space
 Hakim Cobain said
No itís here only opportunity to celebrate her achievement, she gets to celebrate how she chooses to as long as it doesnít affect anybody else.

You might consider it classless, but what you eat donít make her sh*t
Stupid. I'm in college right now and imagine I graduate and make jerking off gesture, or hump a chair on stage. Is that right to you? Nobody said I'm not allowed to do it, but just because I can doesn't mean I should think it right to do it. Why? It's inappropriate. That's your logic dummy.
+5   

6 days ago '04        #107
Hakim Cobain 4 heat pts
space
space
 Mvpmania said
Naw fu*k that. We gotta be better. Encouraging our women to be harlots and prostitutes is NOT out true culture. Thatís the white mans culture and we are programmed to think itís ours. Donít consign this bullsh*t Ahch
Sheís fu*king dancing bro.....if she wouldíve did the fu*king worm would it be harlot behavior?

Stop letting racism define what our culture is.

6 days ago '14        #108
Mvpmania 105 heat pts105
space
space
 Hakim Cobain said
Sheís fu*king dancing bro.....if she wouldíve did the fu*king worm would it be harlot behavior?

Stop letting racism define what our culture is.
She through money and danced like a stripper. Playing into a fu*king stereotype. Acting like a damn harlot. You go ahead and let your daughter get down like that. And donít be mad at the type of man that pursues her and fu*ks her and then breaks her heart for another harlot.

2/3rds of us will have to go and you promote evil within our community so you will be on that list if you donít repent and look toward righteousness. Thatís NOT our culture. Thatís her acting like a heathen.
+6   

6 days ago '04        #109
Hakim Cobain 4 heat pts
space
space
 Breaux said
Stupid. I'm in college right now and imagine I graduate and make jerking off gesture, or hump a chair on stage. Is that right to you? Nobody said I'm not allowed to do it, but just because I can doesn't mean I should think it right to do it. Why? It's inappropriate. That's your logic dummy.
And now weíve identified your problem. Youíre a stupid fu*king college kid who identifies black dancing as a s*xual gesture.

Iíd suggest getting yourself familiar with all aspect of black culture before you try to pass judgement little man.

6 days ago '17        #110
My Back Hand 82 heat pts82
space
space
$3,903 | Props total: 19072 19072
 StillSFamilyRep said
I thought it was a celebration?

You mad because she ain't acting like wyt poindexter's.
Dude finally got banned.

+2   

6 days ago '04        #111
Hakim Cobain 4 heat pts
space
space
 Mvpmania said
She through money and danced like a stripper. Playing into a fu*king stereotype. Acting like a damn harlot. You go ahead and let your daughter get down like that. And donít be mad at the type of man that pursues her and fu*ks her and then breaks her heart for another harlot.

2/3rds of us will have to go and you promote evil within our community so you will be on that list if you donít repent and look toward righteousness. Thatís NOT our culture. Thatís her acting like a heathen.
Like I said sheís dancing...youíre letting racism define our culture. And I donít have any daughters only sons, but my daughter wouldnít allow patriarchy to define her, her father would raise her better than that.

6 days ago '19        #112
Breaux 69 heat pts69
space
space
 Hakim Cobain said
And now we’ve identified your problem. You’re a stupid fu*king college kid who identifies black dancing as a s*xual gesture.

I’d suggest getting yourself familiar with all aspect of black culture before you try to pass judgement little man.
A black dance with a s*xual undertone. I won't reply to you again after this because I think you're pretty stupid. And no, it's not just a dance, bi*ch threw bills and "danced" under them. Is that black? Because I could swear that money is thrown like that only in strip clubs. Again, you're an idiot. You better not have a kid, better not be a day over 13 because you've got a lot of growing up to do buddy. Go talk to your father or PM me if you need any advice. You looking sad boy.

LOL this fool said patriarchy won't define his daughter. I get it now.
+4   

6 days ago '13        #113
diamondsxmoney 
space
space
$4,368 | Props total: 5682 5682
Aye flippa got flipped?
+2   

6 days ago '14        #114
Mvpmania 105 heat pts105
space
space
 Hakim Cobain said
Like I said sheís dancing...youíre letting racism define our culture. And I donít have any daughters only sons, but my daughter wouldnít allow patriarchy to define her, her father would raise her better than that.
Iím about complete separation from the white man. And Iím also about order and structure in our communities. You are about self hate and loving the white man. Donít @ me.

6 days ago '16        #115
Strong Side Iso 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,444 | Props total: 13365 13365
What a bird. She has no filter.

And folks are defending her?

Like Camron said "bi*ch is a renegade. She'll p*ss in your lemonade."
+2   

6 days ago '13        #116
Mr K 
space
space
$2,229 | Props total: 2695 2695
 Flippa Huxtable said
You defending her celebrating as a stripper throwing money on herself

Your culture gotta do better
Hmmm she is trash, but shouldn't you be worried about your culture globally dying off? Your culture needs to do better especially with passing opioid drugs in your community.
+1   

6 days ago '19        #117
HaterVision 19 heat pts19
space
space
$208 | Props total: 917 917
 IITHUNDABR3ADII said

Noooo. They would call the administration racist if they made her go back. Just tell her not to come back to campus and be done with it...
What's racist about a women twerking? You got white women and Spanish women that also do it.

6 days ago '04        #118
Lasher 
space
space
$650 | Props total: 386 386
Smh, you can go to school but you can't buy class.
+6   

6 days ago '04        #119
Hakim Cobain 4 heat pts
space
space
 Mvpmania said
Iím about complete separation from the white man. And Iím also about order and structure in our communities. You are about self hate and loving the white man. Donít @ me.
Oh you a hotep... carry on bruh

6 days ago '04        #120
Hakim Cobain 4 heat pts
space
space
 Breaux said
A black dance with a s*xual undertone. I won't reply to you again after this because I think you're pretty stupid. And no, it's not just a dance, bi*ch threw bills and "danced" under them. Is that black? Because I could swear that money is thrown like that only in strip clubs. Again, you're an idiot. You better not have a kid, better not be a day over 13 because you've got a lot of growing up to do buddy. Go talk to your father or PM me if you need any advice. You looking sad boy.

LOL this fool said patriarchy won't define his daughter. I get it now.
so now you moving goal posts you definitely gonna flunk outta college if you truly are enrolled. But i get the feeling youíre just another alias.

6 days ago '04        #121
adthekidd 16 heat pts16
space
space
$7,158 | Props total: 6242 6242
That was corny =\

6 days ago '07        #122
stogz 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,666 | Props total: 60061 60061
This is the thing i been saying about females since forever.

Here you are in this moment that's all about mental growth, achievement, academics... and all you want to do is portray yourself as a dumb bi*ch who is on some typical attention wh*re sh*t. Like, for real... in that moment, your first instinct was to throw money and twerk? She's an embarrassment to herself and her family.

When i got my diplomas, first thing i thought about was giving them to my parents.
+5   

6 days ago '14        #123
Mvpmania 105 heat pts105
space
space
 Hakim Cobain said
Oh you a hotep... carry on bruh
Nope no hotep. Eastern Africans never came over here on slave ships. So you have no clue about your history or who you come from before slavery. You need to be humble speaking to me so you can learn. You are an ignorant n*ggabot that needs new programming. Repent and pray to the God of Israel. You are of the 12 and you are a set apart nation. Don’t be ignorant and perish brotha
+3   

6 days ago '04        #124
Hakim Cobain 4 heat pts
space
space
 Mvpmania said
Nope no hotep. Eastern Africans never came over here on slave ships. So you have no clue about your history or who you come from before slavery. You need to be humble speaking to me so you can learn. You are an ignorant n*ggabot that needs new programming. Repent and pray to the God of Israel. You are of the 12 and you are a set apart nation. Donít be ignorant and perish brotha
I say hotep you say black israelite....whatever you wanna call it.

6 days ago '18        #125
Oswaldgatesjr 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$6,115 | Props total: 13025 13025
Hurts to watch that sh*t was so cringey
+5   

Home      

most viewed right now
+82online now  47
Image(s) inside sh-t, if I was Jenie, i'd Bust after I trade LeBron for this b!tch
24 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+81online now  44
Image(s) inside 🇨🇮 shawty
32 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+18online now  35
Dam Jeezy really out here washed up