girl who threw money in the air & twerked at Berkeley College graduation....

most viewed right now
+41
  Image(s) inside Vanessa P
top in thotties
most viewed right now
-80  109
186 comments @wild'ish
most viewed right now
+25  91
12 comments @sports
most viewed right now
+32  49
107 comments @sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

6 days ago '18        #76
BradTheGreat 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,593 | Props total: 3231 3231
She can certainly get the d*ck. Not wifey, but just as a side piece or 1 nighter.

The twerking skills are average, which leads me to my next point: Come on, it's a fu*king graduation. There's a time and a place for everything, and call it what you want for what I'm about to say, that sh*t she did is ghetto as fu*k.

Just by her doing that, you can already tell she's the type of chick that got too much ego, and that's obsess with likes and attention.

Last edited by BradTheGreat; 05-13-2019 at 03:19 PM..
+13   

6 days ago '18        #77
StillSFamilyRep 12 heat pts12
space
space
$4,112 | Props total: 20664 20664
 Flippa Huxtable said
You celebrate our holidays every year, you told your ugly a*s mother Happy mother's day yesterday because of us

What do you celebrate in your culture?

[pic - click to view]

@ is a gracious site owner. Much respect boss man
+2   

6 days ago '17        #78
King3X 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,509 | Props total: 10212 10212
 StillSFamilyRep said
Please tell me it's permanently

I hope so. This like the second time in the past couple of months.
+3   

6 days ago '18        #79
Oswald Bates 6 heat pts
space
space
$600 | Props total: 3703 3703
 Breaux said
Doesn't matter what I am because I could easily fabricate a cool woke persona. Guessing won't achieve anything.

Imagine denigrating a guy for having a fu*king problem with classless manners at a formal fu*king occasion? Smh.
It's like you can't hold your own people accountable on here and if you do you're a **** or hate yourself, why does everything deserve a pass even if it puts us in a bad light
+10   

6 days ago '19        #80
Breaux 69 heat pts69
space
space
$1,077 | Props total: 6130 6130
 Hakim Cobain said
It’s a free fu*king country....she earned the footage can do what she wants. Who are you to say she is classless? You have no idea who she is, coupled w/ you ignorant generalization I’d say those options describe you perfectly.
Didn't say she couldn't do whatever she wanted. All I said was that it's a formal function, with traditions that the graduate is a*sumed to be hip to. Y'all complain about cultural appropriation all the time and people bastardising the "culture" when you're defending a woman who's on your side of colour is doing the exact same thing? You guys harpoon on everything implying a black person is on the wrong side of things and deliberately ignore things just to advance your irrational hate for all things white when the sister in the video is clearly in the wrong.
+1   

6 days ago '19        #81
Breaux 69 heat pts69
space
space
 Oswald Bates said
It's like you can't hold your own people accountable on here and if you do you're a **** or hate yourself, why does everything deserve a pass even if it puts us in a bad light
Man I don't fu*king understand neither. This is so fu*king OBVIOUS. NOBODY SHOULD BE ARGUING THAT THE CHICK IS BEHAVING UNNECESSARILY. Black people, man, centuries won't take us where we need to be because we keep defending the indefensible.
+11   

6 days ago '10        #82
IITHUNDABR3ADII 
space
space
$1,282 | Props total: 1150 1150
 HaterVision said
That sh*t not a good look.

Wrong time for that.

I would have made her a*s get back in line and walk the stage again.

That's some movie sh*t. Would get some laughs.

We see that sh*t enough on Instagram and in strip clubs.

Noooo. They would call the administration racist if they made her go back. Just tell her not to come back to campus and be done with it...
+1   

6 days ago '14        #83
Nemohoes95 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$2,960 | Props total: 10170 10170
More mad at the money throwing than the twerking

6 days ago '04        #84
mainevent212 
space
space
$178 | Props total: 115 115
She’s a scammer from NY ... know her well

6 days ago '10        #85
IITHUNDABR3ADII 
space
space
$1,282 | Props total: 1150 1150
 Breaux said
Man I don't fu*king understand neither. This is so fu*king OBVIOUS. NOBODY SHOULD BE ARGUING THAT THE CHICK IS BEHAVING UNNECESSARILY. Black people, man, centuries won't take us where we need to be because we keep defending the indefensible.
Don't bother. I got slapped for suggesting that sagging isn't favorable in the real world and that older men shouldn't tell younger men to do it...

At this point my opinion is that we are lost and nothing will ever fix us. I will just do what I can for myself and ignore the rest.

+7   

6 days ago '17        #86
AllWins 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,941 | Props total: 7019 7019
 StillSFamilyRep said
Yet y'all trying to steal all of our sh*t..Your people have NO CULTURE....and the one y'all got y'all try to ignore it. Goddamn murdering terrorists

[pic - click to view]

Hot topic band tees? Slayer?

[pic - click to view]

Skateboarding? Vans?

[pic - click to view]

Gothic style?

Looks like how the goth, skateboarder/punk white kids used to dress when I was in high school. sh*t there is more black kids on skateboards around me than white. Is that stealing white peoples sh*t?

Or is it that we’re all Americans, everyone can bite any style, and you’re just a spiteful clown? Going with the latter.

6 days ago '16        #87
MHP Trotty 494 heat pts494
space
space
$13,142 | Props total: 52319 52319
 StillSFamilyRep said

[pic - click to view]

@ is a gracious site owner. Much respect boss man
The nerve of this dude to name himself after a fictional black doctor.

He’ll be back tomorrow as Flippa Banks
+1   

6 days ago '10        #88
marx1684 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,984 | Props total: 9890 9890
Folks should be able to do whatever they want as long as they aren't vulgar with colleges making a k*lling off of tuition.

6 days ago '19        #89
Breaux 69 heat pts69
space
space
 IITHUNDABR3ADII said
Don't bother. I got slapped for suggesting that sagging isn't favorable in the real world and that older men shouldn't tell younger men to do it...

At this point my opinion is that we are lost and nothing will ever fix us. I will just do what I can for myself and ignore the rest.

Do that sh*t man. Focus on you and hope that people like yourself are out there because everyone is just lost.
+2   

6 days ago '07        #90
No Notoriety 127 heat pts127
space
space
$7,813 | Props total: 13727 13727
Still cannot see the ig yet. Page 4
+4   

6 days ago '17        #91
nfamous 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$386 | Props total: 658 658
Everyone wants to go viral no matter the costs. There is a time and place for everything. Obviously, that aint the time or appropriate place to get your twerk on dummy
+4   

6 days ago '16        #92
MHP Trotty 494 heat pts494
space
space
$13,142 | Props total: 52319 52319
 AllWins said

[pic - click to view]

Hot topic band tees? Slayer?

[pic - click to view]

Skateboarding? Vans?

[pic - click to view]

Gothic style?

Looks like how the goth, skateboarder/punk white kids used to dress when I was in high school. sh*t there is more black kids on skateboards around me than white. Is that stealing white peoples sh*t?

Or is it that we’re all Americans, everyone can bite any style, and you’re just a spiteful clown? Going with the latter.
Dude shut up.

The fact you even put that kind of effort into “trying” to dispel his statement lets me know you’re insecure in real life.

Black culture influences “popular culture”. That’s why you’re on Boxden your damn self. You ain’t here to talk Blink 182.
+9   

6 days ago '04        #93
TwinCaliber2kz 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,209 | Props total: 3424 3424
 RocBasement15 said
None of that is your culture though you recycled someone else's sh*t from like 200 BC then try and keep it all relevant to feel important a**hole on top of that you force it on us and damn near erase all of our history or you own it c'mon bruh dont get me started on yall bruh and I have no problems w white people but when u start running that mouth and your heritage is literally Neanderthals, incest, corruption, thieves of culture, art, and natural resources, religion etc. Plus you are haters and afraid by nature calling cops just cause someone is darker than you or shooting them for same reasons its extremely sad bro and imagine everytime a black guy sees you he knows all this and still smiles or daps you up.... your all lucky not to catch hands off gate but we ignore all that and live in society because no matter where we go the theres always a white person who doesn't want us to succeed imagine being in those shoes bruh before you talk down..
TALK TO HIM!!!

Last edited by TwinCaliber2kz; 05-13-2019 at 03:47 PM..
+4   

6 days ago '04        #94
Hakim Cobain 4 heat pts
space
space
$7,170 | Props total: 15436 15436
 Oswald Bates said
It isn't classless to throw money and shake your a*s at event that honors people that succeeded in college ? If we don't hold our people accountable nobody will, we will just get a bunch of racists laughing at us like the people in this thread
No it’s here only opportunity to celebrate her achievement, she gets to celebrate how she chooses to as long as it doesn’t affect anybody else.

You might consider it classless, but what you eat don’t make her sh*t

6 days ago '15        #95
Teddy KGB 43 heat pts43
space
space
$15,408 | Props total: 48921 48921
 Mperfection said
Her degree, her graduation.
So if you earn a Medal of Honor, you think it’s appropriate to start twerking in front of the President because you earned it?
+2   

6 days ago '04        #96
Hakim Cobain 4 heat pts
space
space
 AllWins said
Getting tired of the poop deck young sailor?
cuck status confirmed

6 days ago '04        #97
Hakim Cobain 4 heat pts
space
space
 Breaux said
Didn't say she couldn't do whatever she wanted. All I said was that it's a formal function, with traditions that the graduate is a*sumed to be hip to. Y'all complain about cultural appropriation all the time and people bastardising the "culture" when you're defending a woman who's on your side of colour is doing the exact same thing? You guys harpoon on everything implying a black person is on the wrong side of things and deliberately ignore things just to advance your irrational hate for all things white when the sister in the video is clearly in the wrong.

As long as there wasn’t a rule about it, she is well within her rights to express her joy. This isn’t even worth talking about.

But since you’ve eliminated self hate from my choices I’m going with incel.

6 days ago '04        #98
Hakim Cobain 4 heat pts
space
space
 Teddy KGB said
So if you earn a Medal of Honor, you think it’s appropriate to start twerking in front of the President because you earned it?
this current president is a fu*king moronic tasteless swine, so anything goes at the White House now.

6 days ago '18        #99
donjuanitomagic 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$118 | Props total: 226 226

[video - click to view]

+1   

6 days ago '08        #100
SlickJ101 26 heat pts26
space
space
$15,009 | Props total: 9200 9200
Just got an education to act like a ho
+7   

Home      

most viewed right now
online now  45
Video inside Norwegian Woman Runs And Jumps Majestically Like A Horse
72 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+82online now  43
Image(s) inside 🇨🇮 shawty
32 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+82online now  38
Image(s) inside sh-t, if I was Jenie, i'd Bust after I trade LeBron for this b!tch
24 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+18online now  27
Dam Jeezy really out here washed up
133 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy