Which I.G models also sell the box/ who ran through

most viewed right now
+33  147
82 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

3 years ago '13        #101
SWAYYZE 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,431 | Props total: 12314 12314
Paying for pus*y? Niccaz got the game fu*ked up. The nicca with all the bread, but don't hound these hoes getting all the free pus*y. Reg nicca who do the same as well. Boys need to learn how to stall these dirtbags out. Hoes don't have no will power if you play it right. Keyword, HOES!!!
+1   

3 years ago '14        #102
keepitrio 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$237 | Props total: 230 230
 Yung Dilla said
Renalarena (sp) who's also my favorite I feel bad for her dude tho he one of games homeboys and she out here making him look crazy she's a regular I'm with they just came back from Atlanta and she made some sh*t up as to why he couldn't stay at her crib for a night but it was because she called me to stay over. I'm not a home wrecker so I'm not saying sh*t.

Taisamarie hard to get because she swore up and down she wasn't a hoe but she is lol.

Lissaasira (sp) and that black chick that I originally quoted she was a bonus just because Lisa didn't want to come alone even tho it was the same hotel she was staying here.

Guam_fit not cute but she give it up.

Theannie_angel not really a model but she a middle aged white woman who owns her own business dealing with school kids

Lira_galora yes that one lol.

Kendralachon

Fitfunlifestyle _

Mishilarybanks

MissRaven

Missgraciii

Miss_cyprus

Katvong

A few others too. I usually go after girls with a lot of followers that's not known in the hip-hop world or anything like that.

Like I said tho Rena is my favorite she gets real clingy and submissive and likes to be held and kisses and all that sh*t. After she'll just hold in to you in bed. It's great.

How much you think you out of ($) collectively?

3 years ago '16        #103
Urboyl3 
space
space
$1,136 | Props total: 4472 4472
 MulaAve said
I did make a thread on this under my first account @ but it got like 300 views wit like 6 replies in the money section. That section dead as fu*k.

I'll make a thread but only if n*ggas would actually read it and sh*t and actually TRY to make money online and not just read & say cool story.

If I had like 25+ ppl I could tag who were interested I'd do it.
Count me in!

3 years ago '04        #104
doczdaname 31 heat pts31
space
space
$14,146 | Props total: 7061 7061
 Tonero said
If you found a good one man keep it worth more thant thotties. i tell these n*ggas tho combined if u and your wife arent making up to 100k that something is wrong.
of course, i had my fun but now its fam time and yeah we both make great money and live really good so life is good, can't complain.

3 years ago '11        #105
whouthinkitis 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,819 | Props total: 2996 2996
 Aydminahoom said
Lol that calinda sh*t are lies I know for a fact. Unless she recently did something and got exposed for real this time. She sells nud*s not pus*y. I remember some fake sh*t from a while ago link this supposed train of her and two n*ggas or a source for that accusation
 keneboy said
n*gga where the link of that hoe getting trained post that sh*t asap

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by whouthinkitis; 06-02-2016 at 03:04 PM..

3 years ago '05        #106
Espo_Nanza 
space
space
space
$1,111 | Props total: 1702 1702
 whouthinkitis said
Ilovecalinda is one of them to my knowledge and that's fact because she was put on blast on twitter. Then there its video of her getting ran through by two n*ggas.

I've heard some rumors about Brittany Renner but who knows. I'm willing to give her a pass because she seems to practice what she preaches (fitness)
Oh my g. Dont just say that. Let's analyze that video

3 years ago '14        #107
RasheedLateef 21 heat pts21
space
space
$497 | Props total: 1254 1254
Kiara Mia was slanging for a while, idk if she still is now but she kuul

3 years ago '15        #108
roddy got white 93 heat pts93
space
space
$17,381 | Props total: 31007 31007
Rock

3 years ago '04        #109
lment 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,059 | Props total: 83 83

usually skinny white hoes but whatever.

3 years ago '06        #110
Yung Dilla 1589 heat pts1589
space
space
$64,315 | Props total: 71330 71330
 Tonero said
This n*ggas forgot to mention the type of wheels he got the Benzo would easily do that to these big city thotties, u live in LA? seems all these thotties congregate there
I do live in L.A. I drive a 16 mustang GT, and a 5 series

3 years ago '11        #111
The Rhyming Ape 75 heat pts75
space
space
$16,917 | Props total: 33896 33896
 Yung Dilla said
Renalarena (sp) who's also my favorite I feel bad for her dude tho he one of games homeboys and she out here making him look crazy she's a regular I'm with they just came back from Atlanta and she made some sh*t up as to why he couldn't stay at her crib for a night but it was because she called me to stay over. I'm not a home wrecker so I'm not saying sh*t.

Taisamarie hard to get because she swore up and down she wasn't a hoe but she is lol.

Lissaasira (sp) and that black chick that I originally quoted she was a bonus just because Lisa didn't want to come alone even tho it was the same hotel she was staying here.

Guam_fit not cute but she give it up.

Theannie_angel not really a model but she a middle aged white woman who owns her own business dealing with school kids

Lira_galora yes that one lol.

Kendralachon

Fitfunlifestyle _

Mishilarybanks

MissRaven

Missgraciii

Miss_cyprus

Katvong

A few others too. I usually go after girls with a lot of followers that's not known in the hip-hop world or anything like that.

Like I said tho Rena is my favorite she gets real clingy and submissive and likes to be held and kisses and all that sh*t. After she'll just hold in to you in bed. It's great.
I really don't plan on doing sh*t with this info but how you be fu*kin these girls? You really just hop in the dms with a price? That's it?

3 years ago '14        #112
Gio Trappertoni 9 heat pts
space
space
$18,205 | Props total: 16700 16700
ayisha diaz has to get copped for my 30th bday

that bi*ch is too fine. idc if everything is fake

3 years ago '11        #113
whouthinkitis 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,819 | Props total: 2996 2996
Wtf is up with the spoiler tags?

3 years ago '16        #114
MulaAve 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,316 | Props total: 3330 3330
 Butterball said

I been a marketer for 10 years full time. It is not that easy as you make it seem
Duh n*gga, if it was snap your fingers easy dont you think the majority would be doing it?

But let me ask you, how hard is it though?

Domain & hosting: or

Quickinstall wordpress and boom your site is up.

Now to monetize, join Google adsense & a content locking network such as adscendmedia or adworkmedia or cpagrip (cpagrip I make more on the same traffic than the 2 others)

Once you join and get accepted, fill out a w9 or a w8 if ur not american. You'll have to pay your own taxes so save some bread for tax time.
[spoiler - click to view]

Now set up your content locker and make it look pretty n sh*t

Get an IG bot such as or massplanner. Blackhatworld, a popular internet marketing and SEO forum is where you can find threads on each where you can talk to the seller and ask questions and talk to other users of the software.

With the bot, you'll need private proxies and maybe you should buy some Phone Verified IG accounts. Note you may have to reverify some accounts even if you already had them verified, so find a online phone service or just cop some sim cards.

At this point, your website is up and ready to make you money, now u just need the ppl who are gonna make u the money (traffic to your site).

The point of instagram bots is to follow ppl, like pics to get their attention, etc etc. You then use hashtags to follow ppl. For example, lets say my site is pushing a weight loss product and I'm trying to get ppl to buy ... I will target hashtags such as #fitnessgoals #bodygoals #Iwannaloseweight etc etc, things ppl looking to lose weight would probably hashtag. The bot will follow everyone who used these hashtags and they will eventually look at my profile and some will go to my website (link in bio). Once they're at my site, I will use my copywriting skills to convert the sale.

Its really not hard. But its not something you'll master in a day either. You acting like I'm tryna tell these n*ggas about SEO or something.

Another method would be to cop 20 pairs of knockoff yeezys from aliexpress, target the kanye crowd and sell the sneakers for 4-5 times I og paid for them. Again copywriting skills would be needed to convert the sale, or you could get someone to write a salescopy for like $30-$50.

edit: Just because with making money online, you can do it anywhere and dont have a boss, and dont have to work on someone elses time, doesnt mean you treat it any different than a regular job. Keep yourself productive, put time in, and DONT BE LAZY OR content where you're currently at and you'll be good money. I remember I made my record, like $4,000 in a week and I was a youngboy, like 18 & I lost my hunger and got lazy. Eventually everything dried up and I'm working my way back up. Currently at $1,200-$1,500 a week. Stay hunger and k*ll sh*t.

You eat what you k*ll.

inb4 I'm lying.

[pic - click to view]

sh*t I use to be able to afford the hoes this thread about if I felt like it. Decided to become a balenciaga boy & went broke

(Inset a job where you need to learn a skill here). Is that job easy? No. But you'll get it and itll be regular to you eventually.

Internet marketing the same way. If you tryna make $20k a month but only tryna work 40 hour weeks when u first starting a project or only got $200 but tryna make $10k/month, u a dummy. Thats like a n*gga wit a brush and paint & $300 in his account tryna say he wanna become one of the most booked painters in the city. Nah fam

Also, dont ever listen to ppl whose tryna tell you to buy a e-book on how to make $___ with lil work &/or lil cash. "Yeah, just buy my ebook for $19.97 on how to make money online and you'll be making $5,000/month your first month!" If that was the case, he couldnt just be making $150/day by selling his sh*tty ebook.

Thinking about it now though, I probably shoulda made internet marketing seem impossible, so the n*ggas who do show interest are ppl I know who can and will do it. Its really not hard tho.

Last edited by MulaAve; 06-02-2016 at 03:31 PM..
+2   

3 years ago '06        #115
space
space
 keepitrio said

How much you think you out of ($) collectively?
None I have a method that I use outside of getting my own hotel so I don't have to bring them to my house and giving them food I don't pay. I also have proof if that because Reba begged me to pay her rent and even sent me screenshots showing how broke she is. She had like 50 bucks in her account. I still got them too.

3 years ago '10        #116
hghtmes 
space
space
$42 | Props total: 13 13
 MulaAve said
I did make a thread on this under my first account @ but it got like 300 views wit like 6 replies in the money section. That section dead as fu*k.

I'll make a thread but only if n*ggas would actually read it and sh*t and actually TRY to make money online and not just read & say cool story.

If I had like 25+ ppl I could tag who were interested I'd do it.
Im also interested in this - tag me if you ever make another thread on this
Went looking in the money section and you are right, it's dead af

3 years ago '06        #117
riga89 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,060 | Props total: 141 141
Bottom line is get your money up guys. pus*y isn't the only thing you can buy. Money opens doors and make EVERYTHING easier.

3 years ago '06        #118
space
space
 The Rhyming Ape said
I really don't plan on doing sh*t with this info but how you be fu*kin these girls? You really just hop in the dms with a price? That's it?
None I have a method that works. Pretty much I say I can help them in their careers get them big modeling jobs or whatever they are mainly focused on in their ig pagpages start a convo and go from there.

3 years ago '14        #119
Katrinavictim 32 heat pts32
space
space
$2,376 | Props total: 1806 1806
Oh

3 years ago '14        #120
space
space
 Yung Dilla said
None I have a method that works. Pretty much I say I can help them in their careers get them big modeling jobs or whatever they are mainly focused on in their ig pagpages start a convo and go from there.
This doesn't make any sense.. Why are they fu*king you for free?

Are you some type of local celeb or something ?

3 years ago '06        #121
space
space
[quote=Katrinavictim;39067516]
 Yung Dilla said
None I have a method that I use outside of getting my own hotel so I don't have to bring them to my house and giving them food I don't pay. I also have proof if that because Reba begged me to pay her rent and even sent me screenshots showing how broke she is. She had like 50 bucks in her account. I still got them too.[/QUOTE

on a 1-10 how attractive are you ?? And how tall are you?
6'1 about 200lbs muscular build, and from 1-10 probably 8 8.5 dark skin brotha lol.

3 years ago '05        #122
Tonero 8 heat pts
space
space
$7,940 | Props total: 5104 5104
 Yung Dilla said
I do live in L.A. I drive a 16 mustang GT, and a 5 series
That 5 >

those were crucial pieces of info. I need to make that LA move as soon as i finish up my contracts in this city.

n*ggas used the classic modelling finesse damn i bet theres 100s of women that are on that tip waiting for that break. in another life my n*gga u are probably a Naija boy

Last edited by Tonero; 06-02-2016 at 03:15 PM..

3 years ago '15        #123
MisterHawkins 20 heat pts20
space
space
$4,417 | Props total: 8994 8994
 Yung Dilla said
You dirty dog you...

3 years ago '14        #124
space
space
 Yung Dilla said
And bi*ches go for it every time?
So how long after meeting up with them does it take before you smash ?

3 years ago '04        #125
cold_young_thug 46 heat pts46
space
space
$11,001 | Props total: 4269 4269
I wouldnt invest over $100 into any of those bi*ches, because for the right n*gga what u simp n*ggas dont get is she'll fu*k for free.

Home      

most viewed right now
online now  43
Image(s) inside May 19 - Military expert paints grim portrait of how Iran would retali..
108 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+32online now  42
Image(s) inside This The Chick Kevin Hart Risked It All For?
52 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+34online now  36
Image(s) inside It’s Time For That Upgrade!
52 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+112online now  25
Image(s) inside Haleigh 🍞🎂
54 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy