Jul 9 - Trump Supporter's life flashes before his eyes when reporter calls him out

most viewed right now
+24  49
34 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

5 days ago '18        #251
Juliette DaBlok 24 heat pts24
space
space
$3,497 | Props total: 12476 12476
 unit321 said
Welfare is getting money from the government. They aren't receiving money.
a) you just quoted yourself

b) did you just say that corporations don't get money from the govt? US Tax payer money?

5 days ago '17        #252
LostTenets 281 heat pts281
space
space
$12,418 | Props total: 32266 32266
 mostagilegorill said
I’m from an oppressed minority group. So that’s interesting, me supporting oppression. Supporting the oppression of myself. Interesting. You never fail amuse me.
What group is that

5 days ago '17        #253
space
space
 mostagilegorill said
By your own definition, I can’t be racist even if I tried to be. As neither me or my people have 0 power or ability whatsoever to oppress anyone. Me and my people have been oppressed and continue to be oppressed til this day. But you’re right. I’m “Racist” right ?

You’re a joke.
Ok, what's the group

5 days ago '14        #254
Sphynx 162 heat pts162
space
space
$13,232 | Props total: 49665 49665
 Chedda said
Why do white folks always throw in that "I have a black friend" quote? It isn't a good look.
I always wish they would just throw in the name, so n*ggas can more easily identify the Tom
+2   

5 days ago '15        #255
PineappleOG 49 heat pts49
space
space
$10,079 | Props total: 22073 22073
Can’t believe y’all really going back n forth with this bigot, y’all lost
+8   

5 days ago '06        #256
Dead Masons 43 heat pts43
space
space
$15,090 | Props total: 10754 10754
Why is the black friend always absent when mentioned
+6   

5 days ago '08        #257
durag27 
space
space
$806 | Props total: 562 562
ignorance is bliss

5 days ago '08        #258
FlyboyCaz 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,913 | Props total: 1914 1914
We need more debating, exposing and getting to the root of why these people are voting for trump

When we discuss trump and talk about the economy, iran etc we’re doing ourselves a disfavor because trump supporters don’t cares about any of this

When we talk about trump supporters the conversation needs to start with the fact that half of them have been duped and lied to and the other half are racist bigots then we can address the root of the problem and begin to make some sort of progress otherwise we’re going to continue going in circles

5 days ago '17        #259
space
space
 mostagilegorill said
ქართველი ვარ. შე მაიუმუნო.
სვანი. სვანი კაცი ვარ
😂😂😂😂
European. K
+2   

5 days ago '16        #260
mallavetti 
space
space
space
$233 | Props total: 55 55
Amerikkka
+1   

5 days ago '16        #261
ThunnLanguage 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,485 | Props total: 7952 7952

[pic - click to view]

5 days ago '14        #262
El Caballero 81 heat pts81
space
space
$30,013 | Props total: 35751 35751
A - "Are you on social security"
B - "Do you masturbate once or twice a day?"

What kind of response is that
+3   

5 days ago '05        #263
blackninja 14 heat pts14
space
space
$7,899 | Props total: 11027 11027
 yolaboy said
democrats worry about race because racism is gaining traction for the first time in 50 years

numbers say otherwise

Trump is going to win because of racism and the tax cuts he gave wealthy people and corporations

you blindly accept and condone street executions of unarmed humans with the wrong color of skin too much

you guys are acting desperate despite essentially having 2020 in the bag unless something changes

first it's the deep state, then it's the media, then it's democrats

what separates you and i has nothing to do with any of those things, it's a fundamental difference in core values and integrity, it's deeper than how you were raised, (i grew up in an evangelical repbulican family) it has to do with who you are

the fact that you look at a person like Trump with awe and inspiration has nothing to do with deep state media democrats, it means he represents, in deed and word, everything you hold dear

you vote in step with a movement that says tetrahydrocannabinol is the same as opiates and amphetamines despite overwhelming, real life, real time hard proof that concludes the opposite, a culture that rejects science every chance it gets

you vote with people who equate wealth with intelligence and despise people who work hard and learn, you are aligned with people who champion a society that produces poverty, suffering, addiction, homelessness, crime, corruption and violence
I do not know who @ is, but you sure as hell shut his a*s up.
+1   

5 days ago '07        #264
key2007 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,267 | Props total: 1716 1716
Cubans love thinking they're white and a part of "well to do" class. While the truth is..

Income. The median annual personal earnings for Cubans ages 16 and older was $25,000 in the year prior to the survey—greater than the median earnings for all U.S. Hispanics ($21,900) but lower than the median earnings for the U.S. population ($30,000).

Poverty status. The share of Cubans who live in poverty, 20%, is higher than the rate for the general U.S. population (16%) but lower than the rate for Hispanics overall (25%).

5 days ago '11        #265
Kade 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$5,587 | Props total: 6245 6245
 blackninja said
I do not know who @ is, but you sure as hell shut his a*s up.
Don't mention me bruh unless you got something to say.

Dude went full SJW. He done drunk the koolaid. He stuck on the democratic plantation and believes every word they say.

5 days ago '19        #266
unit321 42 heat pts42
space
space
$1,518 | Props total: 3507 3507
 Juliette DaBlok said
a) you just quoted yourself

b) did you just say that corporations don't get money from the govt? US Tax payer money?
Let me clarify my pronouns.
Welfare is a person getting money from the government.
Corporations aren't receiving money.

5 days ago '11        #267
Kade 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
 FlyboyCaz said
We need more debating, exposing and getting to the root of why these people are voting for trump

When we discuss trump and talk about the economy, iran etc we’re doing ourselves a disfavor because trump supporters don’t cares about any of this

When we talk about trump supporters the conversation needs to start with the fact that half of them have been duped and lied to and the other half are racist bigots then we can address the root of the problem and begin to make some sort of progress otherwise we’re going to continue going in circles
Because it's bullsh*t. People are tired of hypocrisy of the democrats. They call everyone racist but are the ones openly being racist. They lie about Trump every chance they get. Criticism... is not racism. If you don't have the same hive mind... they hate you, f*ght you, call you uncle tom, whatever else. People are sick of it. Democrats will never realize that every time they insult someone for their opinion... they are only making more enemies... and Trump supporters. They are far to narcissistic.

5 days ago '06        #268
servesurite 48 heat pts48
space
space
$9,942 | Props total: 2425 2425

5 days ago '05        #269
blackninja 14 heat pts14
space
space
 Kade said
Don't mention me bruh unless you got something to say.

Dude went full SJW. He done drunk the koolaid. He stuck on the democratic plantation and believes every word they say.

Bruh, I said what I wanted and from what I saw you had no recourse for dude. I made sure I @'d you because i don't talk about people behind their backs.

If you want more:

I don't mess with blind SJWs, but what he said was rooted in the obvious, facts, and common sense.

When it comes to Trump, he is proud of being an a**hole and ran on racism and having zero experience. Yet, his followers act like that is not true when they should proudly claim it because Trumps represents parts of who they are.

I don't respect the denial and those who defend Trump's BS are as delusional as ultra SJWs, and basically the same from the opposite spectrum. I laugh at both.

Last edited by blackninja; 07-11-2019 at 12:15 PM..
+1   

5 days ago '11        #270
Kade 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
 blackninja said
Bruh, I said what I wanted and from what I saw you had no recourse for dude. I made sure I @'d you because i don't talk about people behind their backs.

If you want more:

I don't mess with blind SJWs, but what he said was rooted in the obvious, facts, common sense.

When it comes to Trump, he is proud of being an a**hole and ran on racism and having zero experience, yet his followers act like it is not true when they should proudly claim it because Trumps represents parts of who they are.

I don't respect the denial and those who defend Trump's BS are as delusional as ultra SJWs, and basically the same from the opposite spectrum. I laugh at both.

Wonder what world SJWs live in but it sure aint earth.

5 days ago '05        #271
blackninja 14 heat pts14
space
space
 Kade said
Wonder what world SJWs live in but it sure aint earth.
The same planet as truth denying Trumpers. Both are crazy to me.

5 days ago '11        #272
Kade 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
 blackninja said
The same planet as truth denying Trumpers. Both are crazy to me.

Buddy... you a whole SJW.

5 days ago '18        #273
Juliette DaBlok 24 heat pts24
space
space
$3,497 | Props total: 12476 12476
 unit321 said
Let me clarify my pronouns.
Welfare is a person getting money from the government.
Corporations aren't receiving money.
So what are the farmers getting from the US govt? What did the auto industries receive from the govt in 09? You're just uneducated. Yeah corporations aren't receiving money, entire INDUSTRIES are receiving money from the GOVT you retard

5 days ago '19        #274
unit321 42 heat pts42
space
space
$1,518 | Props total: 3507 3507
 Juliette DaBlok said
So what are the farmers getting from the US govt? What did the auto industries receive from the govt in 09? You're just uneducated. Yeah corporations aren't receiving money, entire INDUSTRIES are receiving money from the GOVT you retard
Farmers aren't corporations.

5 days ago '08        #275
Kewop Decam 96 heat pts96
space
space
space
$19,041 | Props total: 18018 18018
 fleany2nj said
This is sad man...some Cubans be racist as fu*k, and they think they in the inside but the people in the inside view them like they the people on the outside...if you know you know

Grew up in Miami and this is straight facts
+1   

Home      

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+103online now  20
Image(s) inside Light Work
53 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  19