May 3 - Breaking: Tornados all over the United States as I type this!

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section news

2 weeks ago '04        #26
ctown33 
Props total: 2202 2 K  Slaps total: 101 101
 baddie said
People don’t realize there’s some things native to this country/land that aren’t in others... lol
And Vice Versa like when certain places be having Tsunamis all the time etc

2 weeks ago '05        #27
Dun Language  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 94198 94 K  Slaps total: 25803 25 K
 datboy|e said
It’s Spring. That’s what happens this time of year
That’s true but it’s extra windy here in nyc more than usual for the past 2 years

I heard it’s suppose to be more hurricanes this year than the usual
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #28
J0e Bl0w 
Props total: 5482 5 K  Slaps total: 1800 1 K

2 weeks ago '05        #29
choppinggame 
Props total: 1687 1 K  Slaps total: 350 350
 Rule 336 said
I was in Tupelo Sunday evening... Man the eeriness of how still, quiet, and calm everything is right before a tornado touches down is crazy... I always tell dudes if you're every in a storm and it abruptly just stops raining and gets warm please take cover immediately!
The irony of mentioning Tupelo and Elvis Presley, smh
+1   

2 weeks ago '06        #30
Sammyboi22 
Props total: 5649 5 K  Slaps total: 556 556
Currently getting rolled in KY. Springtime storms are no joke.

2 weeks ago '06        #31
Sammyboi22 
Props total: 5649 5 K  Slaps total: 556 556
 Rule 336 said
I was in Tupelo Sunday evening... Man the eeriness of how still, quiet, and calm everything is right before a tornado touches down is crazy... I always tell dudes if you're every in a storm and it abruptly just stops raining and gets warm please take cover immediately!
If the sky gets light green, time to go.
+1   

2 weeks ago '13        #32
PaperBoy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 28792 28 K  Slaps total: 5392 5 K
 Ball Man said
Had a dream last night I got sucked up into a tornado... woke up and Twister was on t.v....
You gotta turn off ya TV when u sleeping bro
+3   

2 weeks ago '16        #33
Funke  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 13036 13 K  Slaps total: 2115 2 K
 Teknicks said
Crazy fact..

The US averages 1,200 tornadoes per year.

The planet Earth averages 1,500 tornadoes per year.
God's punishment for slavery
+5   

2 weeks ago '04        #34
Javon23  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 41483 41 K  Slaps total: 9445 9 K

+5   

2 weeks ago '15        #35
SmokinBigDope  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 11536 11 K  Slaps total: 1931 1 K
 Dun Language said
That’s true but it’s extra windy here in nyc more than usual for the past 2 years

I heard it’s suppose to be more hurricanes this year than the usual
Bruh I thought I was tweaking. Been here since diapers and there aint never been a point in my life where I felt like the wind could just pick me up and throw me. Til recently.

2 weeks ago '18        #36
S-Class 
Props total: 74331 74 K  Slaps total: 7058 7 K
 Ball Man said
Had a dream last night I got sucked up into a tornado... woke up and Twister was on t.v....

+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #37
zackattack  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 23653 23 K  Slaps total: 2021 2 K
If you listened to your president speak the other day he mentioned DARPA

2 weeks ago '12        #38
ezduzit 
Props total: 35255 35 K  Slaps total: 3318 3 K
 datboy|e said
It’s Spring. That’s what happens this time of year
Thanks captain obvious

2 weeks ago '06        #39
KornerBoy 
Props total: 4736 4 K  Slaps total: 450 450
 Rule 336 said
I live in TX, but still have frats brothers in live Yazoo City and Baldwyn. I was on the phone with them on Sunday...one tornado has just come through Yazoo City.

Shyt happens all the time in North TX esp during the spring. I call it Hail Season. I've seen pieces of hail the size of Softball before.
+2   

2 weeks ago '15        #40
isthistobe  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18
Props total: 53434 53 K  Slaps total: 7191 7 K
This is my first week living in Arkansas and there has been 2 tornado warnings wtfff

2 weeks ago '19        #41
FPOT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 4055 4 K  Slaps total: 1299 1 K
 Ant O said
Something wrong with this mf
Sum wrong w y’all bi*ch a*s Texas n*ggas

Thas why y’all don’t go no where cuz y’all no. That ho a*s sh*t y’all on won’t fly no whea else

That’s why all them street n*ggas from different states keep y’all own hoods loaded up w money on y’all ho a*s heads

Jus like right now south dallas got a lot. A money floatin out there up fa grabs Fa y’all bi*ch a*ses....

Iss A couple real ones most y’all wierd a*s bi*ch made give a ho tha world snake a n*gga pipe sh*t up and call 12 a*s n*ggas doe

Yo own OGs called y’all out on it y’all just sayin fu*k me cuz y’all prolly ain’t even up on tha n*gga I’m talm bout

2 weeks ago '05        #42
sdubb 
Props total: 353 353  Slaps total: 57 57
 FPOT said
Sum wrong w y’all bi*ch a*s Texas n*ggas

Thas why y’all don’t go no where cuz y’all no. That ho a*s sh*t y’all on won’t fly no whea else

That’s why all them street n*ggas from different states keep y’all own hoods loaded up w money on y’all ho a*s heads

Jus like right now south dallas got a lot. A money floatin out there up fa grabs Fa y’all bi*ch a*ses....

Iss A couple real ones most y’all wierd a*s bi*ch made give a ho tha world snake a n*gga pipe sh*t up and call 12 a*s n*ggas doe

Yo own OGs called y’all out on it y’all just sayin fu*k me cuz y’all prolly ain’t even up on tha n*gga I’m talm bout
The fu*k. n*gga I am from and in the cliff n*gga we'd shoot your sh*t up fake gangster

2 weeks ago '19        #43
FPOT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 4055 4 K  Slaps total: 1299 1 K
 sdubb said
The fu*k. n*gga I am from and in the cliff n*gga we'd shoot your sh*t up fake gangster
I’ll take y’all serious win y’all move bi*ch a*s rat a*s smurf n nem up out da way.

Damn shame y’all let a rat be tha face of y’all hood all in front the audrys w them to f*g a*s twins swingin that doe

N they don’t hide it either

U don’t want me to blast wat the streets already been tellin bout y’all.

That’s on blood since U say u out side ask .. a lot of dogs been sayin y’all funny style and packed right up and left

2 weeks ago '06        #44
sunsetnVine 
Props total: 17891 17 K  Slaps total: 1742 1 K
 maybehood said
Tell your story bro
April 27 2011.... we were waaaaaaaaay out of the hotzone and still had one drop behind and then lift up and go over my house..... that we had just moved into too...

watched it come...didn't think it was serious until the dudes building he house behind me... Ran.. and jumped off the roof.... to the garage roof.. to the pickup bed in the driveway on some kung fu stuff.... and bailed out....

....Drove up the street to the top of the hill... and to my dismay stopped and got out of the truck and just watched.....

im like... wtf are they looking at... so i go back to the back window...

And see this...

Pucker factor increased... we hit the basement... thankfully it didn't touch back down.

we had about 3 of those go overhead that day.... cant imagine how it was in bama/ga/mississpi/tn that day..

Gotta plenty of photos of these... as we were on a hill so they never really touch down.. always around. also a video of a small one that went overhead at work...
+1   

2 weeks ago '06        #45
sunsetnVine 
 KornerBoy said
I live in TX, but still have frats brothers in live Yazoo City and Baldwyn. I was on the phone with them on Sunday...one tornado has just come through Yazoo City.

Shyt happens all the time in North TX esp during the spring. I call it Hail Season. I've seen pieces of hail the size of Softball before.
yazoo got smacked up again.... man i have a friend that just moved from nova to dallas. THey are adjusting to that weather... I don't think i could get used to.. the big ones...

and the mile wide-2mile wide ones.. i don't think my brain and eyes could calculate or make sense of what i would be looking at in time to get out of the way.

How do you deal with the hail? like yall hide ya cars on those days?

2 weeks ago '06        #46
sunsetnVine 
 Funke said
God's punishment for slavery
between that and the hurricanes you might be onto something.....
+1   

2 weeks ago '06        #47
sunsetnVine 
 Rule 336 said
right.... shyt goes from 0 - 100 quick.... you down in the sipp?

Sorry.. man i couldn't do it.. half mile-two mile wide twisters? like WHAT?

Nope... nope nope....

2 weeks ago '04        #48
d.c. supreme  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 28372 28 K  Slaps total: 1397 1 K
 Teknicks said
Crazy fact..

The US averages 1,200 tornadoes per year.

The planet Earth averages 1,500 tornadoes per year.
it's because north america is the only continent where jet streams run through it from the north and south. so the same stream that throws hurricanes into the gulf of mexico meets up with all it's warm air/vapor with a jet stream coming down from the north with the cold air/vapor from the arctic/canada and they meet in what we call "tornado alley." the meeting of the cold and warm air creates the strange pressure that is needed for the tornadoes to form. no other continent has this.

while that sounds like a curse it's also a gift—it's why the mississippi river exists. when it doesn't produce tornadoes it produces tons of rainfall to sustain the river. it's why the land off the mississippi is the most fertile and arable land in the entire world. it's why the u.s. is a massive global food exporter. the climate is basically natural fertilizer. most nations need to import food inputs be it fertilizer itself or others to be able to produce off their arable land while the u.s. has the perfect weather system to do it on it's own basically. there are other breadbaskets on earth like in ukraine, northwestern europe but none match the size and consistency of the north american breadbasket that is the midwest. the side effect is the hurricanes and tornadoes
+2   

2 weeks ago '19        #49
SippBack662 
Props total: 802 802  Slaps total: 89 89
 Rule 336 said
Im in Ward 1 and saw the extra dark cloud roll by out the window then the sky got less dark.
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #50
Funke  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 13036 13 K  Slaps total: 2115 2 K
 sunsetnVine said
between that and the hurricanes you might be onto something.....
Victims that are hit usually white
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+56online now  24
Gentrifying Black Culture
105 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+33online now  18
May 14 - Senate Commitee CONFIRMS animals kept dying during COV19 Vax trials...
95 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  15
Juicy J buys safemoon !!!!
66 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+22online now  14
Video inside Venezuelan Girl Takes Me Into MedellĂ­n Hood 🇨🇴