May 3 - Mayweather Says Sons Won't Be Pro Boxers: They Like to Smoke Weed

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 weeks ago '20        #26
The Shredder 
Props total: 14754 14 K  Slaps total: 7471 7 K
 92baby said
Why should we stop
I understand some people still function well with weed but it will catch up with them someday. I dont think smoking sometimes is bad but the average daily users are doing a number on their lungs and brain. I know older homies in the hood that are dying a slow and painful deaths from smoking weed for so many years and they still cant stop
+1   

2 weeks ago '11        #27
awww  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4 OP
Props total: 45645 45 K  Slaps total: 34584 34 K
yall favorite boxer dont like weed and you n*ggas mad, my fu*k weed movement is getting successful

2 weeks ago '19        #28
Boxedin1 
Props total: 5734 5 K  Slaps total: 1200 1 K

Who cares
+1   

2 weeks ago '09        #29
Toss 
Props total: 3806 3 K  Slaps total: 563 563
Floyd did a horrible job raising his kids
+4   

2 weeks ago '15        #30
ArKane24 
Props total: 3024 3 K  Slaps total: 588 588
 Coffee said
You can’t smoke weed and box.
Bullsh*t. My homie trained and boxed amateur for years while smoking and was good too.
+3   

2 weeks ago '11        #31
BaseWhitaker 
Props total: 20792 20 K  Slaps total: 2343 2 K
 ladondaddy said
Devin Haney is his son
I was just thinking this, and Gervonta. He knows having premium talent signed under an inprint in his family's name ensures *that* will keep the Legacy alive, Business Acumen > Hoping in any way your children can replicate what a parent achieved with their lifetime's worth of work
+4   

2 weeks ago '12        #32
TRILL SH1T  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 19808 19 K  Slaps total: 3265 3 K
 Di Warlord said
I don't blame them

they just watched their grandfather and uncle die from long term injuries sustained from boxing

ok Floyd is one of the best if not TBE, but he's a multimillionaire now. He won at life and now his seeds don't have to sacrifice themselves like he did

honestly, that's something I strive for as well I don't want my kids to struggle like I did

Are you talking about Floyd Mayweather Sr?... because he’s alive
+9   

2 weeks ago '13        #33
FNLNGKG 
Props total: 14816 14 K  Slaps total: 1309 1 K
 Uncle Scar said
If one was to take the time to watch anti weed videos and testimonies of people that stopped smoking they may see that weeds not everything the experts say it is

I still smoke only a little at night time at this point but ive been watching all these videos to help me quit. If the op is looking for a business partner to co-preach on the negatives of smoking marijuana ill sign up for that
Sometimes I don’t understand the way my mind works...

I was smokin green & drinkin liquor for at least 20 yrs and stopped cold turkey(my doc didn’t like the way I quit liquor tho, said that way was deadly)

But Newport’s...

Smh, them mf got me...

But joe bout to handle that sh*t for me tho...
+4   

2 weeks ago '17        #34
xcobr35715 
Props total: 999 999  Slaps total: 309 309
 awww said

Floyd Mayweather recently sat down with Gillie Da Kid and Wallo267 for the "Million Dollaz Worth of Game" podcast, where he shared why his sons won't be pro boxers.

When Gillie asked, "Would you ever let your kids get into boxing?," Mayweather responded, "My two boys like to smoke weed, so I know they ain't going to box." Floyd then added that he's not a fan of smoking weed, but he pointed out that his sons are adults and can make their own decisions. Check out his full response above.

See even the great say fu*k this drug it hinders you, it hinders you from being Great fu*k weed

fu*k WEEEED bi*chES
Yeah..they wasn’t raised by the sport or the urgency to be part of it…we all seen what happened to Marvis…this ain’t the sport to be Jr at
+2   

2 weeks ago '21        #35
Jonny2soxs  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 3019 3 K  Slaps total: 656 656
Y’all gotta realize why Floyd is Floyd
Dude is the best because he outworks everyone

I saw a interview with I forgot who but they said after the club Floyd went for a 5 mile run
This dude has mad SELF Discipline
+17   

2 weeks ago '18        #36
jay2cold 
Props total: 7535 7 K  Slaps total: 556 556
 RockyII said
fu*k cigarettes
and whoever invented em

+6   

2 weeks ago '05        #37
Schavez98 
Props total: 6452 6 K  Slaps total: 1146 1 K
 awww said

Floyd Mayweather recently sat down with Gillie Da Kid and Wallo267 for the "Million Dollaz Worth of Game" podcast, where he shared why his sons won't be pro boxers.

When Gillie asked, "Would you ever let your kids get into boxing?," Mayweather responded, "My two boys like to smoke weed, so I know they ain't going to box." Floyd then added that he's not a fan of smoking weed, but he pointed out that his sons are adults and can make their own decisions. Check out his full response above.

See even the great say fu*k this drug it hinders you, it hinders you from being Great fu*k weed

fu*k WEEEED bi*chES
@ these hands is free bruh. I’ll smoke first and then give you a lesson.
+5   

2 weeks ago '12        #38
McGirt876  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 20067 20 K  Slaps total: 1616 1 K
Lol whooooooo cares!! Let them be great at something else....

2 weeks ago '12        #39
McGirt876  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 20067 20 K  Slaps total: 1616 1 K
 RockyII said
fu*k cigarettes
All day, err day!
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #40
NAKHI ALLAH 
Props total: 20793 20 K  Slaps total: 1725 1 K
 nodayzoffatl said
OP:

+1   

2 weeks ago '20        #41
bayareapiff 
Props total: 911 911  Slaps total: 128 128
 awww said

fu*k WEEEED bi*chES
Floyd too successful for his own good. Those kids won’t have any drive in life ever
+1   

2 weeks ago '11        #42
illprem  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 3561 3 K  Slaps total: 168 168
after smoking for like 4 days in a row, for me there's no point...you don't really get high and it becomes boring. i think it's good to take a few days off per week, i don't see how people smoke all day every day
+13   

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 weeks ago '14        #43
Mutant Boy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 41429 41 K  Slaps total: 29582 29 K
 S PHX GOD said
OP is a phaggot
I've been trying to he one of his hoes for the longest. I don't think he's a f*g**t.

2 weeks ago '17        #44
INGOBERNABLES  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 6626 6 K  Slaps total: 968 968
op does fent
+2   

2 weeks ago '11        #45
awww  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4 OP
Props total: 45645 45 K  Slaps total: 34584 34 K
yall dont know how happy iam to see one of my favorite boxers of all time sh*t on weed like this, ima be happy foreva man he knows how bad this drug is he knows how it will damage your lungs man, i just look at articles of them putting weed smokers in jail and just get to jacking

2 weeks ago '17        #46
Coffee 
Props total: 32806 32 K  Slaps total: 7027 7 K
 ArKane24 said
Bullsh*t. My homie trained and boxed amateur for years while smoking and was good too.
He was trash. And so I’d every other athlete who tries to smoke and compete.

2 weeks ago '05        #47
MidNiteBlues 
Props total: 24166 24 K  Slaps total: 557 557
OP baby sitter molested him as a kid.

Stuck a fat blunt up his a*s, that’s why this n*gga can never get over weed and always obsessed about something he supposedly hates so much . True story.
+5   

2 weeks ago '13        #48
jrockex 
Props total: 5775 5 K  Slaps total: 547 547
 awww said
yall favorite boxer dont like weed and you n*ggas mad, my fu*k weed movement is getting successful
no one gives a fu*k except for you, thats what makes you so annoying. you spend more energy on this than anyone else by far

everyone knows that weed isnt going anywhere. sh*t is becoming more legal by the day. thats what makes you sound so stupid
+2   

2 weeks ago '15        #49
ArKane24 
Props total: 3024 3 K  Slaps total: 588 588
 Coffee said
He was trash. And so I’d every other athlete who tries to smoke and compete.
+2   

2 weeks ago '21        #50
nodayzoffatl  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 5293 5 K  Slaps total: 666 666
 Schavez98 said
@ these hands is free bruh. I’ll smoke first and then give you a lesson.
let em know we got free smoke too...we'll let u have it

+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+58online now  27
Gentrifying Black Culture
112 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  23
Juicy J buys safemoon !!!!
66 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+22online now  14
Video inside Venezuelan Girl Takes Me Into MedellĂ­n Hood 🇨🇴
128 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+34online now  7
May 14 - Senate Commitee CONFIRMS animals kept dying during COV19 Vax trials...
97 comments
1 day ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy