Kodi: The Official Guide To Cutting The Cord

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 week ago '07        #8326
MELODY 125 heat pts125
space
space
$13,141 | Props total: 6556 6556
 ~ k*lla KaZi ~ said
I used to have issues with 4K and Real Debrid too .. but since they upgraded their sh*t I've watched at least 5 4K movies (50GB+) and haven't had any issues .. whatever they did on their end has helped a lot! I used to always use Premiumize for huge files but RD stepped up recently.

Far as paying .. I used Amazon Pay (card has to be linked on Amazon) and I didn't have any issue with it.
Yeah I've tried paying through Amazon but my strict bank will still block it. I believe that Amazon feature is just so you won't have to input your card details on the RD webpage. Didn't know about the RD update with 4k files. Props!

1 week ago '05        #8327
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$54,291 | Props total: 8998 8998
 MELODY said
Yeah I've tried paying through Amazon but my strict bank will still block it. I believe that Amazon feature is just so you won't have to input your card details on the RD webpage. Didn't know about the RD update with 4k files. Props!
If you just use a reseller on RDís page it costs slightly more but they accept PayPal. Thatís how Iíve always reupped

But yeah I just use both RD and PM these days. Primarily still use RD but use PM when RD is fu*king up.

1 week ago '05        #8328
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$43,863 | Props total: 19881 19881
@ @ I didn't get a chance to verify yesterday but Seren did get an update. It may have fixed the episode listing issues.

Edit: Listings seem to be fixed.

Last edited by Y.G.; 04-17-2019 at 05:59 AM..
+2   

1 week ago '09        #8329
Rocafella310 
space
space
space
$363 | Props total: 220 220
What IPTVs yall using?
Im on Eter..TV and Reso..eD but Im looking for another back up.

1 week ago '05        #8330
Juelz23 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,616 | Props total: 1101 1101
 Y.G. said
@ @ I didn't get a chance to verify yesterday but Seren did get an update. It may have fixed the episode listing issues.

Edit: Listings seem to be fixed.
it did get fixed
+1   

1 week ago '06        #8331
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$5,335 | Props total: 2180 2180
 Rocafella310 said
What IPTVs yall using?
Im on Eter..TV and Reso..eD but Im looking for another back up.
Smooth
Eternal
Vaders
Helix
Nitro
Beast
Beam
ENTV
Twisted
Stealth
Epic

7 days ago '15        #8332
abcxyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$858 | Props total: 935 935
who here connects their fire device to a gigabit ethernet adapter?

i just got the one and im not getting more than 30Mbps while connected to my fire cube. when i connect the adapter to my surface i get 290mbps... that made me think it was probably the i was using. bought the , same results. just got the yesterday, same results... connected the 10/100 adapter that comes with the cube and i get 90mbps??? before i got this netgear nighthawk c7000v2 i was getting 240mbps with the original otg and modem i had..... can someone tell me wtf is possibly going on here? all signs basically point to the otg. especially when i connected the fast ethernet adapter and got 90mbps.. but i got 240mbps with the same otg and a different modem...?

ive checked every setting available on routerlogin. tried 5 lan cables in every port on the router. even went as far as to checking the mtu packet size. im pretty much at a loss at this point.

Last edited by abcxyz; 04-18-2019 at 04:29 AM..

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+27online now  32
Video inside Can we all agree Nip was setup?
173 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+62online now  30
I just gotta smash raw, fam....
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+137online now  24
Image(s) inside They'd Call Me A Sellout C**n If I Brought Her Home