Apr 14 - Morehouse College will admit transgender men

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 week ago '17        #101
QdobaCasanova 12 heat pts12
space
space
$9,662 | Props total: 27128 27128
 ragereal said
You can hide LGBT, CAN'T hide the color of your skin. STOP COMPARING US.
Youre strengthening my argument, dumbass

Your s*xuality — especially as a BLACK(or person of color) comes secondary to the color of your skin.

This is why HBCUs should be accepting of queer/trans people, dummy.

If you’re black -AND- gay you’re a walking lynching waiting to happen.

You’re already at the bottom of the social ladder for being black and you’re gay?

Who accepting you?

1 week ago '17        #102
1Oh 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,531 | Props total: 18114 18114
 QdobaCasanova said
Oh okay, so you think trans is people just dressing as the opposite gender.

Real accepting of LBGTQIA rights.

Basically like saying being black is sagging your pants and listening to rap music.

The fu*k is “traditional” men, too, n*gga.

Nvm we done.

Agree to disagree.

You’re wrong tho; i’d rather you just say “ew gay people” than just give the illusion of being tolerant.

You’re not.
You know exactly what I'm talking about when I said it the first time. A woman who takes a c*cktail of testosterone pills, removes her t*ts, and surgicially inverts her v*ginal cavity to make a fake d*ck, isn't a true natural-born man.

And you know exactly what a traditional man is too. It's a natural born man, that has an actual d*ck & responsibilities of having one, who's attracted women.

I'm tolerant, but I'm also not delusional to reality. Yall new generation of muhfu*kas wanna redefine what a true man & woman is, and force that definition upon society, as if being natural born & being transgender are indistinguishable lifestyles and experiences. Just because your plastic surgeon is dope and you SAY that you're a man/woman, doesnt mean you biologically & genetically are that.

1 week ago '04        #103
JJH35 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,163 | Props total: 1487 1487
I have no real issue with the L G and B (don't cross into my lane, but do you). The T is just never gonna fly with me. It is fu*king gross and disgusting.

1 week ago '18        #104
ragereal 
space
space
space
$331 | Props total: 307 307
 QdobaCasanova said
Youre strengthening my argument, dumbass

Your s*xuality — especially as a BLACK(or person of color) comes secondary to the color of your skin.

This is why HBCUs should be accepting of queer/trans people, dummy.

If you’re black -AND- gay you’re a walking lynching waiting to happen.

You’re already at the bottom of the social ladder for being black and you’re gay?

Who accepting you?
If someone hurts....discrimanates...polic brutality...its not gonna be because he sucks d*ck LOL. Its gonna be because hes BLACK.

If a woman sees a gay black man and she clutches her purse because she thinks hes gonna steal it, shes doing it because hes BLACK not cause hes gay. Intersectionality is a farse.
It always comes down to race.

Why do you think the LGBT community is prejudiced towards black gay/trans people?

1 week ago '16        #105
ahonui06 1711 heat pts1711
space
space
$40,404 | Props total: 81623 81623
Why are black people so insecure and afraid of LGBT?

Both minorities. Both have s*xuality and skin color determined at birth.

1 week ago '05        #106
DatKidDex 
space
space
$4,372 | Props total: 694 694
I dont like the idea of trannies but they are ppl they got rights.. Just dont try to fu*k me

1 week ago '17        #107
QdobaCasanova 12 heat pts12
space
space
$9,662 | Props total: 27128 27128
 ragereal said
If someone hurts....discrimanates...polic brutality...its not gonna be because he sucks d*ck LOL. Its gonna be because hes BLACK.

If a woman sees a gay black man and she clutches her purse because she thinks hes gonna steal it, shes doing it because hes BLACK not cause hes gay. Intersectionality is a farse.
It always comes down to race.

Why do you think the LGBT community is prejudiced towards black gay/trans people?
You can’t read. And again: you are strengthening my argument.

1 week ago '19        #108
Perfectibilist 
space
space
space
$109 | Props total: 459 459
For the slow n*ggas in here who think that throwing labels around and trying to diagnose someone as mentally ill actually means something....

In case you n*ggas haven't noticed, the LGBT community have been going after straight black men now for at least the past few years. To be more specific, the black LGBT community have been doing this, but I'm sure that they're getting plenty of support behind the scenes. They have been saying that straight black men are the problem with black Americans. One viral article went so far as to say that "Straight Black Men Are The White People of the Black Race." Then, when Nipsey Hussle died, you had the black LGBT community (feminists were in on this too) immediately using this man's death to promote their "toxic masculinity" bullsh*t.

So, for you clowns who keep throwing these labels around and accusing people of bigotry because we see what's going on...fu*k YOU! There's a war against masculinity of all races of men taking place as we speak and the black gays (along with black feminists) are doing their part to a*sist in this war against black men. Y'all are too concerned with being politically correct to see that they're trying to replace the classic heteros*xual black men of past generations with either one of three types of men. 1) Black men who may not be gay but their s*xuality may be questionable. 2) Outright gay black men. 3) Transgenders.

If you guys are that blind and don't see a problem with that, then I don't know what to tell you, but don't throw these social labels around at me because I call the sh*t what it is.
+1   

1 week ago '18        #109
ragereal 
space
space
space
$331 | Props total: 307 307
 qdobacasanova said
you can’t read. And again: You are strengthening my argument.
k.............

1 week ago '17        #110
Coffee 46 heat pts46
space
space
space
$4,501 | Props total: 12844 12844
 QdobaCasanova said
Oh okay, so you think trans is people just dressing as the opposite gender.

Real accepting of LBGTQIA rights.

Basically like saying being black is sagging your pants and listening to rap music.

The fu*k is “traditional” men, too, n*gga.

Nvm we done.

Agree to disagree.

You’re wrong tho; i’d rather you just say “ew gay people” than just give the illusion of being tolerant.

You’re not.
Yes.
And they make surgical adjustments to augment their game of make-believe.
And wear wigs and stockings and heels too.

1 week ago '17        #111
Coffee 46 heat pts46
space
space
space
$4,501 | Props total: 12844 12844
 Perfectibilist said
For the slow n*ggas in here who think that throwing labels around and trying to diagnose someone as mentally ill actually means something....

In case you n*ggas haven't noticed, the LGBT community have been going after straight black men now for at least the past few years. To be more specific, the black LGBT community have been doing this, but I'm sure that they're getting plenty of support behind the scenes. They have been saying that straight black men are the problem with black Americans. One viral article went so far as to say that "Straight Black Men Are The White People of the Black Race." Then, when Nipsey Hussle died, you had the black LGBT community (feminists were in on this too) immediately using this man's death to promote their "toxic masculinity" bullsh*t.

So, for you clowns who keep throwing these labels around and accusing people of bigotry because we see what's going on...fu*k YOU! There's a war against masculinity of all races of men taking place as we speak and the black gays (along with black feminists) are doing their part to a*sist in this war against black men. Y'all are too concerned with being politically correct to see that they're trying to replace the classic heteros*xual black men of past generations with either one of three types of men. 1) Black men who may not be gay but their s*xuality may be questionable. 2) Outright gay black men. 3) Transgenders.

If you guys are that blind and don't see a problem with that, then I don't know what to tell you, but don't throw these social labels around at me because I call the sh*t what it is.
It's the truth and has been the truth for awhile.

The straight black man is white America's worst nightmare. They've been working to emasculate and effeminize him for awhile now.

1 week ago '17        #112
Zazi3 The Beast 143 heat pts143
space
space
$1,954 | Props total: 10101 10101

[video - click to view]

01:01-01:50 Pimp c been telling the truth

1 week ago '19        #113
Perfectibilist 
space
space
space
$109 | Props total: 459 459
 Coffee said
It's the truth and has been the truth for awhile.

The straight black man is white America's worst nightmare. They've been working to emasculate and effeminize him for awhile now.
These dudes don't get it. They're so busy trying to be politically correct that they are blind to the obvious.

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+62online now  33
I just gotta smash raw, fam....
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+27online now  18
Video inside Can we all agree Nip was setup?
175 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+137online now  14
Image(s) inside They'd Call Me A Sellout C**n If I Brought Her Home
161 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+48online now  9
audio inside Freddie Gibbs - Palmolive Ft Killer Mike & Pusha-T