[Come Play My Game] - Triple Throne: Horse Racing

section  x3   |  1 bx goons and 2 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

New replies show every 10 seconds
 12 hrs ago '17        #126
arms  27 heat pts27
space
space
$1,778   Props total: 7844 7844
Been on this game like a crackhead since release, no bullsh*t. I work long hours but when I get home it's on. Saves me a trip to Dave and Buster's, real sh*t. I don't have any critiques because honestly the sh*t runs so smoothly, I just keep playing and forget to look for sh*t that can be improved upon.

The rewards thing was fixed, the only thing still giving trouble is the frame rate drop after playing for a while but this is a beta so I ain't tripping. Thanks for the great game fam!
+1   

12 hrs ago '15        #127
SeraphKin  10 heat pts10
space
space
$10,593   Props total: 45071 45071
 Kewop Decam said
Oh. Ok. So thereís a lot of factors into this.

1. Each race has different horses, so one race could have had not the best line up and you won and then the other could have had some studs

2. Your stats are also tied to your jockey. So if your horse has 83 speed, thatís his best and highest potential to run but with the wrong jockey, he might not reach that potential. This is also based on real life. Canít throw any kind of person on the back of the horse and expect them to perform the same. Horses and jockeys can have synergy.

3. Horses have a hidden stat called Heart. You can pay 10 coins to see what this stat is. If a horse has low heart, it more than likely will be inconsistent in races especially on the home stretch. This is how horses are in real life. Some are always into and ready to race, others are physically gifted but donít have that will to win.

So you mix those 3 factors in and the possibilities of the results are endless.

Iíve had a good amount of horses who sometimes beast and win, or just always hover around 2nd-5th place finishes. I tend to sell or breed those in hope of a more consistent horse.

This isnít like other games where you get a horse/character and you can just brute force them to be good. Some just donít have what it takes to be good and consistent. Identifying that was early as possible is part of the game. This is all based on real life horse racing and just how horses are. Very few have that powerful dominance like a Zenyatta, Justify, Affirmed, Secretariate, ect.

But the game doesnít have any code that says, ďyou won now... time to make you lose.Ē We donít pull BS like that. Thatís the kind of sh*t Madden does in MUT. We know winning the Triple Throne in that game itself is hard enough so we would never add things to mess with the player. We're into balanced fun that is challenging and leads to emergent strategies.

hopefully this long a*s post answered your question, lol
Damn yall really thought this out. Great job and thanks for info!!! Makes it more enjoyable to have to really strategize.
+1   

12 hrs ago '08        #128
Kewop Decam  104 heat pts104 OP
space
space
space
$19,617   Props total: 19768 19768
 arms said
Been on this game like a crackhead since release, no bullsh*t. I work long hours but when I get home it's on. Saves me a trip to Dave and Buster's, real sh*t. I don't have any critiques because honestly the sh*t runs so smoothly, I just keep playing and forget to look for sh*t that can be improved upon.

The rewards thing was fixed, the only thing still giving trouble is the frame rate drop after playing for a while but this is a beta so I ain't tripping. Thanks for the great game fam!

lol, awesome! My friend text me today saying how she's mad at me because her husband won't stop playing the damn game, LOL!

Can't remember if I asked already, but what kind of phone do you have?

Also is there a horse racing game at D&B that you were previously playing? If so, what is it called?
+1   

11 hrs ago '17        #129
arms  27 heat pts27
space
space
$1,778   Props total: 7844 7844
 Kewop Decam said
lol, awesome! My friend text me today saying how she's mad at me because her husband won't stop playing the damn game, LOL!

Can't remember if I asked already, but what kind of phone do you have?

Also is there a horse racing game at D&B that you were previously playing? If so, what is it called?
Yeah this is pretty addictive.

I have a Huawei P20.

The game at Dave and Buster's is called Derby Owners Club by Sega.

6 hrs ago '17        #130
SimeonWisest 
space
space
space
$1,027   Props total: 4770 4770
 Kewop Decam said
Nice! You won the Triple Throne. Which season did you win it in? What were your horse's stats?

Also, I need to know the season/year you won to check that error with Kenny. The dialog stuff is a pain and we're more than likely going to implement a 3rd party tool to help with dialogs to link to player actions.

And yes, the ending sucks right now. We have a whole newspaper spread thing with a trophy we're working on right now. Putting all the characters on screen is a good idea too. We got plans for those characters too. The final version of this game should be dope.

I really appreciate you putting in some real time into this and giving feedback. I'm loving it!

Looking forward to it!
End of season 3. Horse was rated at 92 overall

5 hrs ago '17        #131
SimeonWisest 
space
space
space
$1,027   Props total: 4770 4770
 Kewop Decam said
Nice! You won the Triple Throne. Which season did you win it in? What were your horse's stats?

Also, I need to know the season/year you won to check that error with Kenny. The dialog stuff is a pain and we're more than likely going to implement a 3rd party tool to help with dialogs to link to player actions.

And yes, the ending sucks right now. We have a whole newspaper spread thing with a trophy we're working on right now. Putting all the characters on screen is a good idea too. We got plans for those characters too. The final version of this game should be dope.

I really appreciate you putting in some real time into this and giving feedback. I'm loving it!

Looking forward to it!
End of season 3. Horse was rated at 92 overall

New replies show every 10 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  32
Video inside Apple Head Gina has her own talk show
32 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
-52online now  23
Image(s) inside What did the Egyptian slaves use to build this
309 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  19
Video inside PS5 Backwards Compatibility (not what you think) Shraggy!?!
34 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  12
Image(s) inside IRON FIST'S Jessica Henwick Cast as 'female-like Neo character' to lea..
55 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy