I Bought A Galaxy Fold And Used It For Ten Days—Here Are My Thoughts

most viewed right now
57 comments @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tech

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 days ago '09        #26
colliay3 
space
space
$212   Props total: 312 312
 Zaosyn said
Yup $20

I buy it 6 months at a time. I have the 8gb package I got it while it was on sale. I think it's $25 a month. When you use up all your data you get 2g speeds I think it's terrible. Coverage is good in Chicago and a few years ago I went to Kentucky and it was bad coverage but I went back last year and was getting almost full service everywhere so it has improved.

Sometimes I do not receive calls or text.. if I message someone who has texted me and I never received it I will get that text imedditally. It's weird. It's not like that all the time but it does happen almost a few days a week. I just accept that's what comes with being so cheap.

I'd leave if the prices weren't so good. I just use the service for data to be honest.
Preciate the insight bro.. I'll make the jump since that bottom line is so good. I see it's T-Mobile towers, so it should be ok in Atlanta.
+2   

10 hrs ago '05        #27
CartelFamill  64 heat pts64
space
space
space
$6,505   Props total: 4609 4609
 Y.G. said
It's rumored for now but the writing is on the wall. Samsung won't continue having 3 different major releases during the year, especially if they expect the Fold to cannibalize Note sales.
Do you know if Sprint is getting the Fold?

10 hrs ago '05        #28
Y.G.  27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$44,506   Props total: 21930 21930
 CartelFamill said
Do you know if Sprint is getting the Fold?
As of now, no but it works on Sprint regardless. I'm looking for an unlocked version to use on Sprint myself.

New replies show every 10 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-52online now  30
Image(s) inside What did the Egyptian slaves use to build this
311 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  19
Video inside Apple Head Gina has her own talk show
32 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  16
Video inside PS5 Backwards Compatibility (not what you think) Shraggy!?!
35 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
+51online now  11
Video inside Amanda Seeles in deep trouble for lying on a doctor saying he sexual as..
111 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy