Damn pack of pitbulls mauls owners dog(they all were shot)

most viewed right now
57 comments @wild'ish
most viewed right now
+16  63
35 comments @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section Wild /unrated

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 weeks ago '14        #51
Ryzo 
space
space
space
$277   Props total: 302 302
And it really is the owners at fault in my experience, not to say some dogs aren’t neccessarily fu*ked in the head and I grew up around staffordshire bull terriers and bull terriers

2 weeks ago '18        #52
Saabman718 
space
space
space
$25   Props total: 42 42

+1   

2 weeks ago '13        #53
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
$18,134   Props total: 28771 28771
 Ryzo said
I’m surprised they never started on him in their frenzy. Seen several bull terriers over the years attack their own owners and I’ve been bitten once and wrestled one away on a separate occasion. It’s pretty scary being attacked those dogs are strong as fu*k and so are their jaws. Just glad the second time round for me the dog had a collar on or I could well have been dead cos I’m about 140 soakin wet
Yeah here’s a crazy a*s video of a pit going ballistic on it’s owner and the cops having to taze/ shoot the crazy mufuka

+2   

1 week ago '07        #54
Eddie..|M  14 heat pts14
space
space
space
$19,001   Props total: 3119 3119
Them dogs would have been blind as fu*k fu*king with me like that.

1 week ago '07        #55
Eddie..|M  14 heat pts14
space
space
space
$19,001   Props total: 3119 3119
 Ryzo said
And it really is the owners at fault in my experience, not to say some dogs aren’t neccessarily fu*ked in the head and I grew up around staffordshire bull terriers and bull terriers
Pitts should be illegal. It ain’t like there aren’t other breeds of dogs that are illegal already. You should have to have a special permit in order to own one. Weird how every time I suggest that online specifically Boxden everyone says I’m wrong and it’s the owners faults. Retarded like yes I just admitted that it was the owners fault?
+2   

5 days ago '06        #56
Game375  50 heat pts50
space
space
$14,306   Props total: 1737 1737
yooooo na b

3 days ago '08        #57
yungsavage05 
space
space
space
$1,291   Props total: 658 658
 HoopLife88 said
Pitbulls are the devil. They might be nice to their owner but if they see another dog or random kid outside its murder
It's usually dumb a*s owners who instill the wrong things in them. At least 90% of the time.

2 days ago '16        #58
Fastrap87 
space
space
$290   Props total: 488 488
 yungsavage05 said
It's usually dumb a*s owners who instill the wrong things in them. At least 90% of the time.

2 days ago '10        #59
lboog1423  304 heat pts304
space
space
$38,074   Props total: 24651 24651
 Christian238 said
That sh*t was a lil hard to watch...

Regardless of how small your dog is if you're walking him and another dog pops off he's gonna pop off to "protect" you...

Ex wife has a Shi Tzu mix that was just our lil family pup...

This lil bish think she 6'6 240....we walk in the park and if another dog threatens the fam she be ready to ride wit her lil 15 lb a*s...

I know hindsight is 20/20 and that lil dog dead, i don't think it woulda been in me to let it ride...I'd be just like her, we ride together we di..well you gon die, i'll probably live but i'll be cut up but i'mma try my damndest lil homie...

In the situations where bigger dogs would jump bad and i could clearly see the owners didn't have proper "control" of em i'd just pick her lil a*s up like a toddler and move out the area then talk to her like ole girl talked to Mike Epps in All about the Benjamins..."Babe....u know you can't f*ght..."
We had a dog like that growing up. Lil a*s poodle, nuthin but like 13 lbs. Would pull up on ANY dog being walked in front of our house. One day it was a grown a*s German Sheppard. I thought that day surely would be her last. Nope. Ran that mofo off with the quickness. Lil homie had the heart of a lion

2 days ago '10        #60
lboog1423  304 heat pts304
space
space
$38,074   Props total: 24651 24651
How TF does a dog just eat a baton to the dome/body

Them sh*ts are hard as hell

New replies show every 10 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-52online now  30
Image(s) inside What did the Egyptian slaves use to build this
311 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  25
Video inside PS5 Backwards Compatibility (not what you think) Shraggy!?!
35 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  20
Video inside Apple Head Gina has her own talk show
32 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+51online now  11
Video inside Amanda Seeles in deep trouble for lying on a doctor saying he sexual as..
112 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy