10/9 AEW Wednesday Night Dynamite Thread

most viewed right now
36 comments @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section BXWF

New replies show every 10 seconds
 4 days ago '07        #526
Syringe|m  13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,292   Props total: 3008 3008
i'm fiending for the AEW dark from this week. I need to see the Janela/Omega craziness
+3   

4 days ago '18        #527
liloutsider 
space
space
$274   Props total: 601 601
 Syringe said
i'm fiending for the AEW dark from this week. I need to see the Janela/Omega craziness
Same I want to see that sh*t
+1   

4 days ago '04        #528
Mumbletaker  71 heat pts71
space
space
$17,697   Props total: 18672 18672
 Syringe said
They need to throw that show up on Saturday. Tuesday is too long of a wait
+1   

4 days ago '05        #529
DaOmega_1  297 heat pts297
space
space
$15,405   Props total: 9008 9008
 Syringe said
Same, I'm itching to see it again.
+1   

4 days ago '09        #530
ReggieA  196 heat pts196
space
space
$54,873   Props total: 17985 17985
AEW need to reach out to Jim Johnston to help with their entrance music.
+1   

Top 10 most slapped recently  3 days ago '18        #531
stutteringrap  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
space
$11,065   Props total: 13936 13936
 zhiggeman said
Really? Then why he not still in the E. He been booked as a popular midcareer with main event potential.
amen. we made f*ght but i agree dean ambrose is not main event material.

ddude is terrible. remember vince did give him too main event title run. one with the wwe title and one with the unversial title and they were stale and boring.

i remember the crowd saying boring during there chris jericho vs dean feud.

and it was. roman is the most boring wreslter far as in ring. but i rather see orman as champion than dean.

Top 10 most slapped recently  3 days ago '18        #532
space
space
space
 zhiggeman said
interest. Cant help but feel some of you singing AEWs praises are just jaded Wwe haters. The show is cool, like a throwback to wcw thunder than a new show like say NJPW or how EXW hit the scene. I feel the same about NXT. When on the network nxt was good because I was comparing it to raw/smackdown/impact/njpw/RoH. But just putting it against AEW they are equal with neither being more special than the other. AEW suffers from the impact effect, where mid carders from other Promotions are treated as headliners there. Jack swagger is not going to put a*ses in seats for the long run and neither is moxley or cody. Jericho is gold no matter where he is.

Jr and Tony make the show watchable but nostalgic again I love how they into new guys so they dont seem local but we need characters everybody cant be the flipping guy or the tough SOB. And that's what its feeling like to me. The chicks are wack. If it's one thing I can give impaxt/tna credit for is getting womens and tag teams over. AEW needs to get that niche. Plenty of indys left in womens and If the E is snatching up people like shoti they better hurry up
i thought i wasn't the only one. i mean i admit aew first show ever. it was fire. but the talent they have are going to get stale quick. most of the matches were so so.

that 90 pound riho asian girl make me at 6'2 look obese and overweight. i damn near felt like throwing up.

asian girl vs the tranny f*g**t was female moty worth. how did this skinny bi*ch not break her bones picking that bi*ch up.

young bucks kenny vs lax and chris was weak.

pac vs ? was okay.

but that private party vs yougn buck match moty worthy. youg bucks should be aew tag team champion after private party. that was one of the best tag team matches i ever seen.

Top 10 most slapped recently  3 days ago '18        #533
space
space
space
 zhiggeman said
interest. Cant help but feel some of you singing AEWs praises are just jaded Wwe haters. The show is cool, like a throwback to wcw thunder than a new show like say NJPW or how EXW hit the scene. I feel the same about NXT. When on the network nxt was good because I was comparing it to raw/smackdown/impact/njpw/RoH. But just putting it against AEW they are equal with neither being more special than the other. AEW suffers from the impact effect, where mid carders from other Promotions are treated as headliners there. Jack swagger is not going to put a*ses in seats for the long run and neither is moxley or cody. Jericho is gold no matter where he is.

Jr and Tony make the show watchable but nostalgic again I love how they into new guys so they dont seem local but we need characters everybody cant be the flipping guy or the tough SOB. And that's what its feeling like to me. The chicks are wack. If it's one thing I can give impaxt/tna credit for is getting womens and tag teams over. AEW needs to get that niche. Plenty of indys left in womens and If the E is snatching up people like shoti they better hurry up
not going lie tho. NXT HAS BEEN BETTER. if nxt did not exists then aew would be it. even tho i saw better matches in mlw and roh and lucha underground and new japan. but whatever.

nxt keith lee vs jiak was 5 stars.

bel air making short work of richto girlfriend was fire.

mia yim vs Lo shari was ppv quilaty

street profits vs undispute era was fire.

that middle east karate dude vs peter dunne was moty worthy. seems like they wasfreestyle wreslting combine with mma. or had a personal backstage beef and was free to freesrtyle the match on some goldberg vs william regal sh*t.

adam cole best in the world n*gga vs jordan myes was flames.

dat n*gga lio rush vs orny lorch was fire.

3 days ago '07        #534
Syringe|m  13 heat pts13
space
space

25 mins
+2   

3 days ago '07        #535
Syringe|m  13 heat pts13
space
space
Omega vs Janela time
+2   

3 days ago '04        #536
Juicy "J"  5 heat pts5 OP
space
space
$4,919   Props total: 7087 7087
 Syringe said
Omega vs Janela time
Did you hear Ex say W-L's don't count against their Record?

I thought Matt Buck said they would

EDIT : It's Unsanctioned....

Last edited by Juicy "J"; 10-15-2019 at 06:06 PM..

3 days ago '09        #537
ReggieA  196 heat pts196
space
space
Man, Kenny got to do that dive near the ramp, not enough space on the other 3 sides.
+2   

3 days ago '07        #538
Syringe|m  13 heat pts13
space
space
 Juicy "J" said
Did you hear Ex say W-L's don't count against their Record?

I thought Matt Buck said they would
i believe the "Unsanctioned" matches dont count but the Dark matches do. Unless Matt said something about unsanctioned matched that i missed.
+1   

3 days ago '04        #539
space
space
 Syringe said
i believe the "Unsanctioned" matches dont count but the Dark matches do. Unless Matt said something about unsanctioned matched that i missed.
I literally just edited my comment
+1   

3 days ago '04        #540
space
space
OWA on the chair

3 days ago '09        #541
messy marv stan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
space
space
$76,662   Props total: 138714 138714
i aint watchin aew

stream botches more than the jobconics thots tag title run

3 days ago '07        #542
Syringe|m  13 heat pts13
space
space
i thought the match had some pacing issues but it was good at the end of the day. I think Kenny might be getting a little too one-dimensional, which I understand considering he broke the match-rating scale. It'd be hard to break away from the mold that's got you wrestler of the year. I do blame the pacing issues on him trying to still have a Kenny Omega match in what was essentially a TLC match with someone that can't really match his pace or cardio.

The Moxley match with Janela felt much better but that's to be expected considering where Moxley is at mentally and the fact hardcore stuff used to be his bread and butter.
+1   

3 days ago '09        #543
ReggieA  196 heat pts196
space
space
One winged angel on a chair like that
+2   

3 days ago '04        #544
space
space
 messy marv stan said
i aint watchin aew

stream botches more than the jobconics thots tag title run
Wrestling network dot in

I gave you the wrong one last time

AEW : Dark was on tonight. It's on YouTube. Don't need a stream for that one you silly goose.
+2   

3 days ago '04        #545
all3rd  1173 heat pts1173
space
space
$97,339   Props total: 31309 31309
This Kenny and Joey match is a bit much with some of this throws at the ladder. Then that Frogsplash Also I will be at the AEW Garland event they still had a few regular tickets left.

2 days ago '04        #546
all3rd  1173 heat pts1173
space
space
$97,339   Props total: 31309 31309
That deadly drive into 4 chairs bruh why and then a one winged angel on a chair?
+1   

2 days ago '15        #547
Purgatory  61 heat pts61
space
space
$13,191   Props total: 24647 24647
The final 10 minutes or so of Janela/Omega was really good, I loved the finishing sequence.

2 days ago '04        #548
Mumbletaker  71 heat pts71
space
space
$17,697   Props total: 18672 18672
Janella/Omega didn't live up to the hype as the greatest thing ever, but it was pretty good. Janella will be crippled in a few years But at least he got his promoter's license unlike others who came before him and ended up with nothing when their bodies gave out
+3   

2 days ago '04        #549
kc10785 
space
space
$4,362   Props total: 271 271
Some them spots in that Omega match lawwwwwd

New replies show every 10 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  25
Video inside Apple Head Gina has her own talk show
32 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
-52online now  20
Image(s) inside What did the Egyptian slaves use to build this
310 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  11
Video inside PS5 Backwards Compatibility (not what you think) Shraggy!?!
35 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
+50online now  11
Video inside Amanda Seeles in deep trouble for lying on a doctor saying he sexual as..
110 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy