Native American Indian check White lady

most viewed right now
43 comments @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 days ago '06        #101
Qbert  25 heat pts25
space
space
$7,942   Props total: 11704 11704
 PAPLE said
I hate that whites have to be sorry for winning. It's fu*ked up man.
I could see if you're winning in due to the laws of nature where it favours the strong.

But there's so much legislation and red tape put in to make sure you can't lose.

All this silent bullying and bullsh*t people been putting up with, producing creative people who are basically Version 2.0 of humanity cause of all the sh*t that is against us.

5 days ago '08        #102
RustyLorcin  12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$3,856   Props total: 1201 1201
 Boxedin101 said
Every person in America should realize Mexicans are still native Americans even though they speak Spanish due to being colonized by Spaniards

Some were colonized by Brits and other by Spaniards but both are native Americans
Mexico is apart of north America
Meaning they're native to the Americas
Making them native Americans
Colonization has never stopped
It continues to this very day and we all play a part in it
At this point i only consider South American tribes natives. Like the wayyuu and huitoto and so on. Not the average mexican.

4 days ago '18        #103
Boxedin101  20 heat pts20
space
space
space
$2,312   Props total: 6899 6899
 RustyLorcin said
At this point i only consider South American tribes natives. Like the wayyuu and huitoto and so on. Not the average mexican.
Why would that be?

4 days ago '08        #104
RustyLorcin  12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$3,856   Props total: 1201 1201
 Boxedin101 said
Why would that be?
Culture is stronger than blood.

Hey when you get a chance watch a movie called Birds of Passage.

Watch it now if you want. Its a masterpiece on native tribes in colombia and the drug war. Go through the whole thing and use subtitles if needed.

I’ll even go as far as saying south american tribes are more spiritually connected than north american ones. The north american ones seem to be concerned with politics while a shipibo tribe meeting could have you transcend reality.

They should be included as native americans imo.

Last edited by RustyLorcin; 10-13-2019 at 09:34 PM..

3 days ago '18        #105
space
space
space
 RustyLorcin said

Watch it now if you want. Its a masterpiece on native tribes in colombia and the drug war. Go through the whole thing and use subtitles if needed.

I’ll even go as far as saying south american tribes are more spiritually connected than north american ones. The north american ones seem to be concerned with politics while a shipibo tribe meeting could have you transcend reality.

Blood has little to do with culture

A Asian that grew up in a Mexican neighborhood in South Central CA is still an Asian

Regardless of what there concerns are you Can Not take away someone's nationality and heritage

Whether south or north it's still America and they were here first so of course they would both be considered native to the Americas
As a cojoined landmass
Same with those from Canada
How old are you and what level of education did you receive?

Last edited by Boxedin101; 10-15-2019 at 10:01 AM..
+1   

3 days ago '06        #106
Qbert  25 heat pts25
space
space
$7,942   Props total: 11704 11704
 RustyLorcin said

I say true birthright is manifested in the soul. It's why people become what they become in life imo.

Last edited by Qbert; 10-15-2019 at 10:18 AM..

2 days ago '18        #107
space
space
space
 RustyLorcin said

New replies show every 10 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  31
Video inside Apple Head Gina has her own talk show
32 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  14
Video inside PS5 Backwards Compatibility (not what you think) Shraggy!?!
35 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
-52online now  12
Image(s) inside What did the Egyptian slaves use to build this
310 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+50online now  12
Video inside Amanda Seeles in deep trouble for lying on a doctor saying he sexual as..
110 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy