Oct 12 - Bill Gates Met With Jeffrey Epstein Many Times, Despite His Past

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 days ago '14        #26
Swade009  101 heat pts101 OP
space
space
space
$11,867   Props total: 10433 10433
 Ymmot said
Already making excuses for why Barr isn't going to look further into the Epstein case. You and I both know why trump and Barr want the Epstein story to go away...

Lmao @ "boohoo this is the big bad meanie dems fault"
This isnt just a Trump thing, this is soooooo much bigger yall have to stop with this partisan bullsh*t.

The rich literally fund the people who have sh*tty morals and prop them up as politicians. They then blackmail them if they ever step out of line. This is a deep intelligence and billionaire issue.

5 days ago '14        #27
space
space
space
 Ymmot said
Msm is blowing up Gates' spot though. They all going in on him for his connection to Epstein. It seems like msm isn't going to let this Epstein story die. Maybe the next President will address it.
Really?!? I dont watch enough MSM but I haven't seen much or heard much on them saying anything about Bill Gates. All I see is Ukraine nonsense.
+1   

5 days ago '17        #28
Ymmot  24 heat pts24
space
space
space
$14,535   Props total: 35109 35109
 Swade009 said
This isnt just a Trump thing, this is soooooo much bigger yall have to stop with this partisan bullsh*t.

The rich literally fund the people who have sh*tty morals and prop them up as politicians. They then blackmail them if they ever step out of line. This is a deep intelligence and billionaire issue.
Once again, I know this is not a just a trump thing. How many times you gonna repeat yourself? I pointing out to a particularly ignorant trump supporter that trump is implicated because he seems to think this only a Democrat thing when clearly it's much bigger than that.

5 days ago '17        #29
Ymmot  24 heat pts24
space
space
space
 Swade009 said
Really?!? I dont watch enough MSM but I haven't seen much or heard much on them saying anything about Bill Gates. All I see is Ukraine nonsense.
I don't watch much msm either, but every msm source has at least one headline about Bill Gates connection to Epstein.

5 days ago '14        #30
space
space
space
 Ymmot said
I don't watch much msm either, but every msm source has at least one headline about Bill Gates connection to Epstein.
They dont really talk about Epstein for the most part it's being swept under the rug. Even Robert Kraft is caught up in this. There might literally be a problem with all billionaires.

5 days ago '04        #31
mr_underground|m  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
$25,170   Props total: 41727 41727
i know some of his family and they say he was a really nice dude and was very philanthropic. giving away millions to charity. he just had one problem...and thats what did him in. they knew, he knew, so he stayed away from birthday parties. but they said the dude was a giver so he had a lot of support

5 days ago '18        #32
Txheat  47 heat pts47
space
space
space
$3,205   Props total: 16016 16016
 Swade009 said
The Ukraine stuff is actually exaggerated bullsh*t it's not even worth talking about when Trump is locking up people on the border and using them as slaves. Too many crimes to talk about for this Ukraine crap to even be a story.
Are they using them for slave labor? Any links to this claim?

5 days ago '14        #33
space
space
space
 mr_underground said
i know some of his family and they say he was a really nice dude and was very philanthropic. giving away millions to charity. he just had one problem...and thats what did him in. they knew, he knew, so he stayed away from birthday parties. but they said the dude was a giver so he had a lot of support
Charity is a joke.... It's a way for rich people to get away from paying taxes...
+1   

5 days ago '17        #34
Ymmot  24 heat pts24
space
space
space
 Swade009 said
They dont really talk about Epstein for the most part it's being swept under the rug. Even Robert Kraft is caught up in this. There might literally be a problem with all billionaires.
Nah, msm been asking for answers in the epstein case. They put all the names that have come out so far on blast. Clinton, trump, Dershowitz, Gates, Prince Andrew, etc.
+1   

5 days ago '17        #35
Ymmot  24 heat pts24
space
space
space
 Swade009 said
Charity is a joke.... It's a way for rich people to get away from paying taxes...
But Epstein did actually get involved in a lot of causes. He flew around Africa with Bill Clinton giving speeches about curing AIDs.

5 days ago '14        #36
space
space
space
 Ymmot said
Nah, msm been asking for answers in the epstein case. They put all the names that have come out so far on blast. Clinton, trump, Dershowitz, Gates, Prince Andrew, etc.
Everyone I listen to says they already swept it under the rug anytime I turn my channel to CNN they are talking about Trump and nothing of real use.

5 days ago '14        #37
space
space
space
 Ymmot said
But Epstein did actually get involved in a lot of causes. He flew around Africa with Bill Clinton giving speeches about curing AIDs.
But it's a complete joke though, I'm pretty sure Epstein really did care about science but alot of people around him thought he was an idiot. If you look at how our oil industry and car companies tried to stop the electric car and Bill Clinton's involvement in spreading crack in the US you'll start to understand the Rockefellers and Rothschild's pick and chose people they could exploit to become politicians and get involved in our intelligence. This thing is much deeper than you understand.

You should read Whitney Webbs stuff if you want an understanding of what's going on.

People have been backing her research on the topic and now all the girls being r*ped are basically saying yes this was a black mail type operation and she was the first reporting on it.

5 days ago '04        #38
Real  2 heat pts2
space
space
$653   Props total: 832 832
@ said:
I dont watch enough MSM

Then, @ also said
 Swade009 said
Everyone I listen to says they already swept it under the rug anytime I turn my channel to CNN they are talking about Trump and nothing of real use.
+1   

5 days ago '14        #39
space
space
space
 Real said
@ said:

Then, @ also said

Do you know how to read? What does that first quote say??

I dont watch much MSM but when I do watch it because CNN pops up all the time at work I never hear them talking about epstein.

It clearly says I do watch it... you're an idiot...

5 days ago '04        #40
Real  2 heat pts2
space
space
 Swade009 said
Do you know how to read? What does that first quote say??

I dont watch much MSM but when I do watch it because CNN pops up all the time at work I never hear them talking about epstein.

It clearly says I do watch it...
You admitted you don't watch enough msm, yet you continue to criticize it for 'not covering Epstein enough'.

Spin your shambles however you need to.

5 days ago '14        #41
space
space
space
 Real said
Spin your shambles however you need to.
Can you read dumbass, it says I dont watch it enough dumbass.

As someone who constantly pays attention to the news but not MSM I dont watch it enough, that's why I'm asking a question you stupid fick I'm saying I never hear them talk about Epstein. Are you retarded?

5 days ago '04        #42
Real  2 heat pts2
space
space
 Swade009 said
Can you read dumbass, it says I dont watch it enough dumbass.

As someone who constantly pays attention to the news but not MSM I dont watch it enough, that's why I'm asking a question you stupid fick I'm saying I never hear them talk about Epstein. Are you retarded?
You don't hear them talk about epstein because you claim you 'don't watch it enough'. You answered your own question, 'retard'.

Last edited by Real; 10-13-2019 at 02:31 PM..

5 days ago '17        #43
Ymmot  24 heat pts24
space
space
space
 Swade009 said
Everyone you listen to?

Msm reports on what's happening. Anytime new details emerge about the Epstein case there is a headline. They've questioned sources and Epstein's "suicide." Of course CNN is talking about trump, he creates a new story everyday. He's constantly making decisions without consulting the right people, he's making decisions that most of the country doesn't agree with while representing those same people. Not much is happening with the Epstein case other than the SDNY is trying to somehow get the victims their day in court. That's how the news works.

5 days ago '14        #44
space
space
space
 Ymmot said
Everyone you listen to?

Msm reports on what's happening. Anytime new details emerge about the Epstein case there is a headline. They've questioned sources and Epstein's "suicide." Of course CNN is talking about trump, he creates a new story everyday. He's constantly making decisions without consulting the right people, he's making decisions that most of the country doesn't agree with while representing those same people. Not much is happening with the Epstein case other than the SDNY is trying to somehow get the victims their day in court. That's how the news works.
So right now reddit is deleting post of Epstein even the New York times article in the new section. They only allow it in conspiracy and epstein.... YouTube demonitizes every video Epstein and when you search epstein it usually pulls up the old man stuff. A google whistleblower has talked about the shady way google pulls up certain things and forces MSM first. Almost every reporter says that they are burying the story and the MSM was burying Epstein stuff during the 2016 election too so you're a god damn liar if you're saying anything different. MSM doesnt talk about the people surrounding the case that have been murdered.

I think you're just a plant theres something wrong with you...

Last edited by Swade009; 10-13-2019 at 06:28 PM..

4 days ago '05        #45
cluckaluck  255 heat pts255
space
space
$15,535   Props total: 16479 16479
He did that sh*t lol in 50 voice

New replies show every 10 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  26
Video inside Apple Head Gina has her own talk show
32 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
-52online now  24
Image(s) inside What did the Egyptian slaves use to build this
309 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  18
Video inside PS5 Backwards Compatibility (not what you think) Shraggy!?!
34 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  8
Image(s) inside IRON FIST'S Jessica Henwick Cast as 'female-like Neo character' to lea..
55 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy