Oct 12 - Stalker figures out where his target lives from reflection in her eyes in a photo

section  x2   |  0 bx goons and 2 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

5 days ago '04        #1
1599 page views
12 comments

mr_underground|m  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
$25,170   Props total: 41727 41727
Oct 12 - Stalker figures out where his target lives from reflection in her eyes in a photo

Uses clue to ambush, gag, and grope woman as she returns home.

On the evening of September 1, a Japanese idol singer was returning to her home in Tokyo’s Edogawa Ward. However, before she was able to enter her condominium, she was attacked by a man who gagged her with a towel and pulled her down from her down from behind.

He then proceeded to grope her, though thankfully the woman was not injured in the incident. Police later arrested the attacker, Hibiki Sato, aged 26 and an obsessed fan of the idol.

The existence of delusional and even dangerous fans is an ugly truth of the idol industry, and as a result most idols, and their talent agencies, are extremely protective of any information that could give stalkers and other unsavory types a clue as to where the singer lives. However, Sato is a resident of Saitama City, which is roughly 30 kilometers (18.6 miles) away from Edogawa Ward, so it didn’t seem likely that he just happened to spot the idol by chance while he was out and about.

During questioning investigators learned that Sato had indeed been able to deduce where the idol lived, and through a startling method. Like most people in modern show business, the idol has a social media account she posts pictures on, and she’d taken one near the station closest to her condo. Knowing the risks of her profession, though, she’d taken care not to have her camera lens pointed only at her face, not at the station building or anything else that could be used to deduce her location, but there was one thing she hadn’t accounted for: her eyes.

Sato told investigators that by looking closely at the idol’s photo, he could see the surrounding scenery reflected in her eyes. That let him figure out which station she’d been at, and so he waited outside the station to watch for her on her way home. Once he spotted her, he tailed her to the building she lives in, and using other photos she’d taken inside her condo and posted on social media as references, he noted the location of her windows and curtains, as well as the angle of the sunlight coming in from outside, and was able to calculate which room in the building is hers.

Prosecutors formally indicted Sato on Tuesday, and with his admission of the stalking methods he employed, his conviction seems like a foregone conclusion. However, with camera quality improving all the time, Sato’s method is likely to become even more effective in the future, and it’s now more important than ever to be cautious about what sort of images you post online.

visit this link https://soranews24.com/20 .. l-media-photo/

Last edited by mr_underground; 10-12-2019 at 08:13 PM..
+4   

best
worst
12 comments

5 days ago '05        #2
Proofbreal 
space
space
$1,312   Props total: 724 724
Not that wasnt stalkers back then but thanks internet for fully destroying society alittle more
+9   

5 days ago '12        #3
Steelgrip  1 heat pts1
space
space
$6,845   Props total: 12337 12337
This guy is a beast. Her eyes are dark as fu*k, I can't see sh*t in them.
+1   

5 days ago '18        #4
Kim Jong Un  21 heat pts21
space
space
$2,218   Props total: 10286 10286
 Steelgrip said
Stalkers Unite!

+5   

5 days ago '10        #5
pacman45  14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,062   Props total: 11995 11995
I mean he a piece of sh*t, but the dedication involved in pulling that off is kinda crazy
+6   

5 days ago '15        #6
se15tips 
space
space
space
$1,318   Props total: 7894 7894
Imagine if he put all that focus into something positive
+20   

5 days ago '10        #7
6.Yrs  19 heat pts19
space
space
$4,361   Props total: 14966 14966
 Steelgrip said
I can see myself..

+1   

5 days ago '05        #8
thatboydrae 
space
space
$1,385   Props total: 452 452
It's dangerous being an idol in Japan.

5 days ago '06        #9
mrep3  43 heat pts43
space
space
$7,449   Props total: 10861 10861
 se15tips said
Imagine if he put all that focus into something positive
I see what you did
+1   

5 days ago '19        #10
back 
space
space
space
$156   Props total: 280 280
cia needs to give this man a job
+1   

5 days ago '10        #11
deadlift  21 heat pts21
space
space
$8,871   Props total: 12540 12540
That’s a different level of horny horny

5 days ago '15        #12
naledgestate 
space
space
$1,102   Props total: 6333 6333
 back said
cia needs to give this man a job
No seriously. His government couldve considered that if he didnt commit a violent crime and was a pervert.

Isnt that how Frank Abagnale Jr. started working for the FBI and suring up check security measures by making a living stealing checks?

n*gga couldve helped solve cold cases and sh*t.

Wasted potential.

Last edited by naledgestate; 10-13-2019 at 06:03 AM..

5 days ago '12        #13
ezduzit  9 heat pts9
space
space
$12,394   Props total: 11011 11011

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  32
Video inside Apple Head Gina has her own talk show
32 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
-52online now  23
Image(s) inside What did the Egyptian slaves use to build this
309 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  19
Video inside PS5 Backwards Compatibility (not what you think) Shraggy!?!
34 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  12
Image(s) inside IRON FIST'S Jessica Henwick Cast as 'female-like Neo character' to lea..
55 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy