DAD WHOPPED SON ASS To The WHITE MEAT After DANCING SEXUALLY WITH A GAY NEGRO MAN AT PARTY

most viewed right now
40 comments @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section Wild /unrated

New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 days ago '18        #276
PAPLE 
space
space
$2,448   Props total: 11758 11758
 Obadiah1Verse18 said
Amazing because I feel the same about people who condone f*g**try like you. Watch what you say.

2 Kings 2:23-24 KJV
[23] And he went up from thence unto Beth-el: and as he was going up by the way, there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head.
[24] And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the Lord. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them.
ignorance is bliss you dumb fu*k....

even you don't really believe, deep down you know it's all made up bull sh*t.
+2   

6 days ago '16        #277
Tiger Wood 
space
space
space
$1,613   Props total: 2631 2631
 Eddie.. said
Homos*xuals can change. Saying that a baby is born gay is actually pretty retarded logic. Babies are not born wanting to have s*x. Do nurses in hospitals have to do special things in order to keep the babies away from each other trying to have s*x?

You can choose to be straight just like how you chose to be gay for whatever reason you used to chose it.
I wouldn’t go as far as to say someone is born gay.
But I wouldn’t say it’s a choice either. History has been pretty bad for gays not sure how many would choose it.

Listen, I gag at the thought of eating lobster...can’t do it unless my life depended on it. was I born that way, I dunno. But it’s definitely a lot deeper than simply choosing not to eat lobster. Maybe gays feel that way about pu**y?

Im more inclined to think it’s a form of mental defect....I think a lot of things are mental defects...IMO, most people in prison have them. Normal person doesn’t take a life or r*pe either.

Last edited by Tiger Wood; 10-12-2019 at 06:58 AM..

6 days ago '13        #278
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
$18,132   Props total: 28763 28763
 Tiger Wood said
I wouldn’t go as far as to say someone is born gay.
But I wouldn’t say it’s a choice either. History has been pretty bad for gays not sure how many would choose it.

Listen, I gag at the thought of eating lobster...can’t do it unless my life depended on it. was I born that way, I dunno. But it’s definitely a lot deeper than simply choosing not to eat lobster. Maybe gays feel that way about pu**y?

Im more inclined to think it’s a form of mental defect....I think a lot of things are mental defects...IMO, most people in prison have them. Normal person doesn’t take a life or r*pe either.
Self-proclaimed heteros*xuals claiming to be able to choose to be attracted to men seems wild suspect to me. It may be the case that we’re born with our particular taste, the jury is still out on that.

However, what is very clear is that we don’t choose who/what we’re attracted to, anymore than you choose to hate the taste of a particular food. I couldn’t force myself to want a man s*xually if my life depended on it. The guys claiming they can arbitrarily choose between orientations sound like they may be at least bi-s*xual.
+2   

6 days ago '15        #279
SeraphKin  10 heat pts10
space
space
$10,593   Props total: 45072 45072
 WhyEsElvrSurfer said
Tell Sky Daddy how much of a plague deserving who’re you are

We need a rule 34 of this

New replies show every 10 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  27
Video inside Apple Head Gina has her own talk show
32 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
-52online now  19
Image(s) inside What did the Egyptian slaves use to build this
310 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+50online now  13
Video inside Amanda Seeles in deep trouble for lying on a doctor saying he sexual as..
110 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  11
Video inside PS5 Backwards Compatibility (not what you think) Shraggy!?!
35 comments
2 days ago
@games
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy