Tablet

most viewed right now
48 comments @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tech

2 weeks ago '06        #1
148 page views
8 comments

Brian  50 heat pts50
space
space
$8,422   Props total: 11378 11378
Tablet

I was thinking about grabbing one for when I am lounging around the house and an upgrade instead of using my phone.

For those of you who have one do you like it? Also what brands
+1   

best
worst
8 comments

Top 10 most propped recently  1 week ago '17        #2
Rule 336  149 heat pts149
space
space
$16,875   Props total: 65366 65366
Apple has that market on lock. If we you really want Android then I think Samsung still makes them. If you want the PC experience in tablet form get the surface go.... Oh or you can get a Kindle.
+1   

1 week ago '17        #3
justin747  53 heat pts53
space
space
$16,075   Props total: 81867 81867
 Brian said
I was thinking about grabbing one for when I am lounging around the house and an upgrade instead of using my phone.

For those of you who have one do you like it? Also what brands
Tablets are a complete waste of money unless you have a VERY SPECIFIC use for them. IMO it's not worth the investment if you just wanna use it around the house. You're just gonna end up on your phone or computer/laptop instead of the tablet.

The iPad is the best pick-up and go tablet, but it's really just a big a*s iPhone. It's basically the same OS that's on the iPhone with some exclusive Tablet features, but none of those exclusive Tablet features are that great. I have a iPad Pro and I RARELY use it.

The Surface Pro is really good if you need a tablet that's basically a computer. It has pretty much a full version of Windows and not a mobile OS like the iPad. But then if that's what you need then just get a laptop.

I'd completely avoid Android tablets for now. They all pretty much suck. The new Samsung Tablet is good but I GUARANTEE its gonna have memory leak issues after a few months
+1   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 week ago '17        #4
space
space
 justin747 said
Tablets are a complete waste of money unless you have a VERY SPECIFIC use for them. IMO it's not worth the investment if you just wanna use it around the house. You're just gonna end up on your phone or computer/laptop instead of the tablet.

The iPad is the best pick-up and go tablet, but it's really just a big a*s iPhone. It's basically the same OS that's on the iPhone with some exclusive Tablet features, but none of those exclusive Tablet features are that great. I have a iPad Pro and I RARELY use it.

The Surface Pro is really good if you need a tablet that's basically a computer. It has pretty much a full version of Windows and not a mobile OS like the iPad. But then if that's what you need then just get a laptop.

I'd completely avoid Android tablets for now. They all pretty much suck. The new Samsung Tablet is good but I GUARANTEE its gonna have memory leak issues after a few months
Sell it to ya boy
+1   

1 week ago '17        #5
justin747  53 heat pts53
space
space
 Rule 336 said
Sell it to ya boy
I can't. I gotta keep it for my coding sh*t. I need to test my apps on the big screen to make sure everything looks good. Its so pointless as a device

Thankfully I got it for the LOW LOW LOW price of $200.

Top 10 most propped recently  1 week ago '17        #6
space
space
 justin747 said
I can't. I gotta keep it for my coding sh*t. I need to test my apps on the big screen to make sure everything looks good. Its so pointless as a device

Thankfully I got it for the LOW LOW LOW price of $200.
Foh. Who d*ck you suck to get it for that cheap?

[spoiler - click to view]

+1   

1 week ago '17        #7
justin747  53 heat pts53
space
space
 Rule 336 said
Foh. Who d*ck you suck to get it for that cheap?

[spoiler - click to view]

That Best Buy Trade In program is your best friend....

Top 10 most propped recently  1 week ago '17        #8
space
space
 justin747 said

That Best Buy Trade In program is your best friend....

Gonna see if they'll accept this ancient Xperia Z4 tablet
+1   

7 days ago '04        #9
Fresh Beats  3 heat pts3
space
space
$2,444   Props total: 6874 6874
I only really use mine when I travel. I bought it since my MacBook was old. Now that I got a new pro, there’s no need for it.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  19
Video inside Apple Head Gina has her own talk show
32 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
-52online now  18
Image(s) inside What did the Egyptian slaves use to build this
310 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  18
Video inside PS5 Backwards Compatibility (not what you think) Shraggy!?!
35 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
+50online now  15
Video inside Amanda Seeles in deep trouble for lying on a doctor saying he sexual as..
110 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy