Sep 30 - P0rn plays on highway billboard in Michigan

most viewed right now
43 comments @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section Wild /unrated

Top 10 most slapped recently  3 weeks ago '11        #1
212 page views
2 comments

Sin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
$34,526   Props total: 108663 108663
Sep 30 - P0rn plays on highway billboard in Michigan

AUBURN HILLS, Mich. (WXYZ/CNN) - Drivers along one Michigan interstate got an eyeful this weekend because there was a pr0nographic film playing on a billboard.
“I kind of almost got in an accident,” Dr. Justin Kammo said.
He and other drivers traveling on I-75 north were distracted by what they saw Saturday night.
“I came across a billboard and it was something unusual. I saw two girls, lesbian pr0n,” he said.
It's unclear how long the video was playing for or who's responsible for it playing in the first place.
Auburn Hills police said Triple Communications, which owns the digital billboard, has been cooperating with the investigation. The company shut it down the moment they learned what was playing, according to police.
“I a*sumed someone had hacked it right away. (It) easily can get hacked,” Kammo said.

Auburn Hills Police say they received calls from drivers on the freeway about the lewd billboard. They’re still working to figure out how it all happened.
Kammo said wasn’t the only driver Saturday who noticed it.
“You could kind of see people started to break a lot behind me, because I think they were doing the same thing, like a double take. You don’t see that every day,” he said.
Promoting pr0nography or promoting pr0nography for minors by disseminating any pr0nographic material, images, videos, etc. is a violation of an Auburn Hills local ordinance, with a possible penalty of 90 days in jail and a $500 fine.

visit this link https://www.wtoc.com/2019 .. oard-michigan/
+1   

best
worst
2 comments

3 weeks ago '17        #2
Ifeellikekobe  119 heat pts119
space
space
$8,796   Props total: 38636 38636
I feel like this has happened before in Michigan

2 weeks ago '05        #3
tokinjohn  3031 heat pts3031
space
space
$19,510   Props total: 95947 95947
Been waiting on sh*t like this to happen to these big a*s billboards here in Inglewood, my avy is one of them

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  31
Video inside Apple Head Gina has her own talk show
32 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  14
Video inside PS5 Backwards Compatibility (not what you think) Shraggy!?!
35 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
-52online now  12
Image(s) inside What did the Egyptian slaves use to build this
310 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+50online now  12
Video inside Amanda Seeles in deep trouble for lying on a doctor saying he sexual as..
110 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy