Kevin Hart X-mad card
21 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
65 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
235 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #41
rashcobar 14 heat pts14
space
space
$11,832 | Props total: 3449 3449
I know because I have just counted 8 minutes on my clock?
 5 years ago '04        #42
TXP 3 heat pts
space
space
$375 | Props total: 0 0
if this is the case, wouldnt you just get caught in an endless loop? as i am reliving my life, wouldnt my last 7 minutes of brain activity count?
 5 years ago '11        #43
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 cold_young_thug said:
uhhhh because i can control my life? Reliving implies im just a spectator, Im not. Im fully involved in this reality.
yo you're an idiot. son, this n*gga said he can control his life. n*gga, even when you conscious you can't control sh*t.
 5 years ago '04        #45
Magnolia 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,369 | Props total: 301 301
so my dream has dreams?
 5 years ago '12        #46
DreamChasers 87 heat pts87
space
space
$6,899 | Props total: 777 777
i just felt this... amazing
 5 years ago '08        #47
cyclonerider 
space
space
space
$227 | Props total: 0 0
 TXP said:
if this is the case, wouldnt you just get caught in an endless loop? as i am reliving my life, wouldnt my last 7 minutes of brain activity count?
my thoughts exactly, at the end of this seven minute dream we will have the dream again inside the dream, so it would basically be a never ending loop. but there were a few moments that i would have a problem reliving a few times. either way its meant to be thought provoking and some of you are trying to argue with the premise and i think your just missing the point. True or untrue there is absolutely no way of ever proving or disproving it. but i dig discussions like this, continue please.
 5 years ago '09        #48
RaIVIpAG3x 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,363 | Props total: 2729 2729
 Krazy K said:
I don't think dreams would be included in the flashback of your life though because then you would be having a flashback of a dream within a dream or some shyt like that, well i remember having a dream last night so I'm good

You died in 94 but have memories of the life you lived in 2012?
I'm saying what if directly after September 13th 1994 when I die/ am born.. if my life starts over.. I could be living my old life over again just in a different time frame "2012 the future"

What is life ?
 10-04-2012, 05:05 PM         #49
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Heres a nice little mindfu*k which was prompted from watching Mr. Nobody

The expansion theory of the universe, or the cooling theory whatever they may call it;

If the universe is getting cooler and expansion/time is slowing down, when it comes to a halt and implodes, technically what we percieve as time will start to go backwards instead of forwards

So really, we are destined for eternity to keep on living out our lives, going back through it then reset, to live life or the same life again

if it is to make different choices/go a different route who knows, but technically the outcome is always going to be the same so there isnt no butterfly effect and it wont matter if you act different so the universe lets you choose differently, as the perceived cosmos is always going to stop, implode and reset

and since it is infinite/eternal the individual scenarios are limitless, so really right now you are just living one of your possible lives, and the rest have already happened just you have yet to experience them
 10-04-2012, 09:54 PM         #50
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 !!! said:
You can't read in a dream. Therefore, I wouldn't be able to read that picture which makes me alive.
Now that I think about it I never recall ever reading something in one of my dreams.
 5 years ago '09        #51
RaIVIpAG3x 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,363 | Props total: 2729 2729
 Sniggit said:

The expansion theory of the universe, or the cooling theory whatever they may call it;

If the universe is getting cooler and expansion/time is slowing down, when it comes to a halt and implodes, technically what we percieve as time will start to go backwards instead of forwards

So really, we are destined for eternity to keep on living out our lives, going back through it then reset, to live life or the same life again

if it is to make different choices/go a different route who knows, but technically the outcome is always going to be the same so there isnt no butterfly effect and it wont matter if you act different so the universe lets you choose differently, as the perceived cosmos is always going to stop, implode and reset

and since it is infinite/eternal the individual scenarios are limitless, so really right now you are just living one of your possible lives, and the rest have already happened just you have yet to experience them
I wish I never read this !! I'm done with threads like these. I just got a shiver down my spine, my heart is beating fast and I'm scared

no bullsh*t, I'm out

5 years ago '11        #52
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
 typicalblackman said:
We were talking about something like this in Philosophy class the other day.
How do you know if you are being deceived by an evil scientist?
 5 years ago '05        #53
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,910 | Props total: 21070 21070
This picture again?

This is cool sh*t to think about. But I would think, as amazing as the brain is, it would be impossible to relive every single part of your life. I can't even remember what I ate for lunch a few days ago, how am I gonna retain every movie I've ever seen (for example) word for word and relive that sh*t.

I can see reliving prominent moments, but your life in its entirety? Nah.
 5 years ago '09        #54
AI34Life 
space
space
$3,454 | Props total: 0 0
thats some inception sh*t!
 5 years ago '08        #55
itzjustlogic 52 heat pts52
space
space
$1,151 | Props total: 83 83
 5 years ago '05        #56
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
$8,870 | Props total: 4 4
 Sniggit said:

i know its cooling down but the universe is expanding faster than we thought and not slowing down but speeding up

just saying
 5 years ago '10        #57
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,666 | Props total: 4516 4516
I was told that once you are in a dream state that you actually leave earth

I suffer from bad lucid dreaming, I mean every fu*king night

it use to be so bad with the sleep paralysis that I would be scared to go to sleep but when I learned that the monks use it as spirit walking I settled down and accepted it

they say the ones who have chronic outer body experiences(aka spirit walking) are deeply in-tuned with their consciences

so is the conscience our soul and link to the universe?
 5 years ago '11        #58
pootysmack 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,973 | Props total: 517 517
 TXP said:
no because after those 7 minutes you are dead. you don't relive your life every time you die in your mind.... just from when you actually died.... says the little picture.
 10-05-2012, 06:04 PM         #59
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Freemind said:
i know its cooling down but the universe is expanding faster than we thought and not slowing down but speeding up

just saying
my bad, was gonna edit but didnt wanna repost

the theory is still the same though, you know as well as me that eventually according to our current physics that eventually gravity will become more powerful n takeover, thus imploding n thus what we see as time will go backwards to the point of the bigbang, then when it reaches the density of what caused the big bang will again explode and cause what we see as creation
 10-06-2012, 03:47 PM         #60
Throbbin' Thicke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Krazie said:
This picture again?

This is cool sh*t to think about. But I would think, as amazing as the brain is, it would be impossible to relive every single part of your life. I can't even remember what I ate for lunch a few days ago, how am I gonna retain every movie I've ever seen (for example) word for word and relive that sh*t.

I can see reliving prominent moments, but your life in its entirety? Nah.
U may not b able to activly do it but your brain has every moment of your life saved. Ever have a random childhood memory, something you haven't thought about in years maybe a decade. There are about 5-7 known people who can actively do this. Recall every moment as if poppin in a dvd.
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
35 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
8 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
58 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
194 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago