online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Raymond Felton - "I'm Better than Lin"

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

12 years ago '07        #1
12205 page views
0 comments

Dat_BK_Nicca  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 4780 4 K  Slaps total: 675 675
Raymond Felton - "I'm Better than Lin"

Raymond Felton plans on making Knicks fans forget all about Linsanity.

“I am a competitor, I am a point guard just like he is, so do I think I am better? Of course, I am going to say that,” Felton said. “I think I am better than any point guard.That's the way I am supposed to think. But at the same time it's nothing personal between me and Jeremy. But people are going to make it about that. I am fine with that.”

“I wasn't at the weight I [would] normally be in. I am not making no excuses, it was a lockout, I understand that. I am the first one to say, I wasn't in shape,” Felton said. .. . “I am hearing from everybody, he wasn't in shape last year. I played in the league seven years, about to be eight, came in out of shape one year and that's all everybody wants to talk about. They don't talk about what you did good. They talk about when you do something bad. I look forward to this year and shutting up everybody's mouth.”

Felton said he was “pretty upset” at the situation when he was dealt to the Nuggets, but is thrilled to be returning to the Knicks.After Anthony was the reason he had to leave New York, the two will now be teammates in the Garden.

“(This team) is good enough for the Finals. This is a contending team without a doubt,” Felton said. “That's the way I am supposed to feel, I think a lot of people should feel the same way. The thing I am excited about is I have so many options: ’Melo at one end, J.R. Smith on the other, Amar’e (Stoudemire) on the screen-and-roll or on the elbow, Tyson (Chandler) at the rim. There are so many things you can work with.”

full article ----> ↪ http://www.nypost.com/p/s .. gYJjzlZnhRJphK
emoji

Last edited by Dat_BK_Nicca; 07-19-2012 at 09:42 PM..
+4   

icon
best
icon
worst
0 comments

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+5122
Video inside Man builds backyard bar to get away from his wife..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+3316
Post A Moment That Finished An Artist Career
281 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+4111
Video inside This is Janet Jackson. She will be 58 this year 💋