online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Worldstarhiphop I Swear Has The Funniest Comments Sometimes!!

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

15 years ago '04        #1
17767 page views
0 comments

Phesus 
Props total: 2 2  Slaps total: 0 0
Worldstarhiphop I Swear Has The Funniest Comments Sometimes!!

Man I was checking out that OJ Da Juiceman song called "Cop a Chicken"....now I don't even like his music at all...but I was so interested on what the song sounded like with a title like that....and after hearing the song and his lil interview at the end I really felt bad for what music has become....then I read the comments under the video and these people had me dying!!.....I was in tears from laughing soo hard...people say s*** u really feel and then theres the people that actually ride for s*** like this

WATCH THIS VIDEO FIRST!

AT LEAST HEAR THIS n1gga TALK AROUND 1:50....

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhx44uuVY4pKS88rxh

THEN READ SOME OF THESE COMMENTS....HAHAHAHAHA!!

STAMPED UP CHICKENS SAME COLOR AS THE GROUPIE???? BLUE COLOR DIAMONDS SAME COLOR AS THE MOVIES??? THIS n1gga JUST PUT WORDS ON A PIECE OF PAPER.....CUZ THAT s*** DONT MAKE SENSE

lmaooo ya down south n1ggas corny...how tha f*** do yall n1ggas get deals...ey ey ey cop a chicken...lmao n1ggas wuld laugh @ this n1gga out here...boogie down bx 718

THIS s*** IS ASS...IS THIS HOW WE HIDE CORNY RAP? ITS LIKE THE APOLLO WITH GOSPEL MUSIC....TALK ABOUT WEIGHT AND A n1gga GOOD

u n1ggaz swear we care bout some lyrics.. u subway, bus cacthin azz n1ggaz we want the trunk to slam with a funky hook when will you no car, taxi ridin,sittin on the stoop,walkin the block n1ggaz learn WE f***IN RIDE IN THE SOUTH WIT SPEAKERS IN THE TRUNK & WHO EVER BOOMIN & BUNKIN DA HARDEST WIT THE FLY HOOK WE COULD CARE LESS BOUT A LYRIC b****.. OL' RADIO RAHEEM AZZ n1ggaZ GO EAT SOME HOT PIZZA AND BURN YA MOUTH b****..

I HATE IT WHEN GROWN a$s BLACK MEN CANT TALK!! ILLITERATE DROP OUT DEMOTED a$s n1gga~!~~ STAY IN SCHOOL!! EDUCATION LEVEL OF A THIRD GRADER!!! LAME LAME LAME YOU AINT COOL!!!!

ITS NOT ABOUT MONEY...PPL NEED TO MAKE RECORDS B/C THEY LOVE MUSIC...HE COULDNT LOVE MUSIC WITH THESE BASIC a$s LYRICS...WHAT HAPPENED TO CREATIVITY? PPL FLOWS EVEN SOUND THE SAME..LOL

ima say it like this all u n1ggaz who talk about creativity. THIS n1gga RAP ABOUT THA TRAP STR8 UP I MEAN. HOW MUCH MORE s*** CAN YOU THINK OF TO RAP ABOUT THA TRAP

ignorant a$s nicca .straight south style...dis nicca be flowin though,,,,,sound like Gucci man wit a lil Jay Z influence

ARE YOU f***ING SERIOUS!!!! THIS DUDE SUCKS HOW IN GOD"S NAME DID HE END UP ON THE FRONT OF XXL....LONG LIVE "REAL" HIP-HOP!!!!

WHAT THE f*** IS THIS n1gga TALKING ABOUT? I keep hearing this n1gga's name, but never heard his music until this video. This n1gga is GARBAGE! I don't know who's worse this n1gga or that cornball Drake. Goddamn these new n1ggas are corny as s***!

scribbled in your notepad and created your life. if you believe this guy sold any chickens besides working at KFC, you crazy.

emoji
emoji
emoji
emoji
emoji
emoji

Last edited by Phesus; 07-16-2009 at 01:00 PM..

icon
best
icon
worst
0 comments

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props-2612
Image(s) inside The difference between a 30 year old in the 80s vs 2024