online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Zach LaVine ignores bull's staff, snatches arm away

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

3 months ago '05        #76
TonyCartagena 
Props total: 90176 90 K  Slaps total: 15530 15 K
 Thtgiraffeneck said 🔗
Will y’all get any achievement? Outside of one mvp what accomplishments has your entire franchise had in the past 20 years? Your entire fan base is full of clowns. Like I said what have y’all done lately? What have y’all done in the past 10 years? Let me know I’ll be waiting right here. Claiming to be better is a child’s argument I wouldn’t expect anything else from brain dead Philly fans. But once again what have y’all accomplished? You’re like a dwarf amounts midgets. You talk sh1t about other teams that are way more accomplished and have more hardware yet y’all don’t have a fu#king leg to stand on. I didn’t bring up MJ y’all did and since y’all did I’ll do the same y’all got one cool ring in 1983 thanks to dr J. Y’all had your 1 finals appearance in 2001 (20 years later). I’m willing to bet you didn’t even watch ball back then I was a Hooper back then and watched as much as a could. It’s a shame that I was around to see my team win 6 titles and you probably ain’t even witness a conference finals in your entire life. But go on and talk that sh1t with you and your girlfriend
Dumba$s Said Better
emoji

Imagine Thinking 2nd Round Exits Is A Accomplishment Over Championships
emoji

That d1ckhead Started Watching Sports In 2018
emoji

Bulls Have The Reached The Eastern Conference Finals More Recent Than Those Bums
emoji

Trust The Process To Keep Losing In The 2nd Round Of The Playoffs
emoji

3 months ago '21        #77
Thtgiraffeneck 
Props total: 10838 10 K  Slaps total: 3795 3 K
 OGMiamishank said 🔗
Lakers dealt the Bulls their first crushing blow of the decade, a seven-game nail-biter in the 1971 Western Conference Semifinals. The Bulls were the favorites due to the injury absence of both West and Elgin Baylor, but L.A. still enjoyed home-court advantage as Pacific Division champ. The Lakers took the deciding seventh game, 109-98, behind Chamberlain’s 28 points, 19 rebounds, and six blocks. In the triumvirate of Seventies Setbacks for Chicago, this was No. 1.

That was the 70s Jordan lost in the eastern conference finals against the pistons not the 76ers in the 80s. 2000s don't make me pull up D rose. Y'all tanked for years and blew all these top draft picks trying to copy the Celtics. You aren't serious are you?
He is like I said I joined 10 plus nba forums just to talk basketball (I’m a coach) and I swear I used to think lakers fans were the worse but getting to know a lot of fan bases Philly has 110% the worst and most delusional fan base in all of basketball in my opinion. There were literally people saying Tobias Harris is better than derozen and lavine combined (and they were being dead serious) sh1t was very entertaining
+2   

3 months ago '21        #78
Thtgiraffeneck 
 TonyCartagena said 🔗
Dumba$s Said Better
emoji

Imagine Thinking 2nd Round Exits Is A Accomplishment Over Championships
emoji

That d1ckhead Started Watching Sports In 2018
emoji

Bulls Have The Reached The Eastern Conference Finals More Recent Than Those Bums
emoji

Trust The Process To Keep Losing In The 2nd Round Of The Playoffs
emoji
Exactly but 76ers fans think they are godly
emoji
emoji
emoji

Only thing that makes them relevant is embiid and he disappears in the playoffs (hence the second round exits) just think about this jimmy butler sh1ts on your franchise yearly and reminds y’all how stupid your dumb a$s GM is for signing Tobias over him. 76ers will be more famous for kawhi hitting a game winner on them and failing to sign a player that checks them yearly then they will be for actual basketball

3 months ago '14        #79
reelife  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x144 OP
Props total: 109764 109 K  Slaps total: 8522 8 K
Y'all really going back and forth about your city franchise team, some of y'all way to invested

I hope y'all ain't the type to get into a fight at a game over some negative comments about your team lol

3 months ago '17        #80
OGMiamishank 
Props total: 33807 33 K  Slaps total: 6109 6 K
 Thtgiraffeneck said 🔗
He is like I said I joined 10 plus nba forums just to talk basketball (I’m a coach) and I swear I used to think lakers fans were the worse but getting to know a lot of fan bases Philly has 110% the worst and most delusional fan base in all of basketball in my opinion. There were literally people saying Tobias Harris is better than derozen and lavine combined (and they were being dead serious) sh1t was very entertaining
They're the same in football with the eagles and the Phillies. I thought cowboys and Steelers fans were the worst.
emoji
nope Philly. The city workers go around with a giant paint brush and put grease on all the light poles in the city before a big game. To keep them from ki1ling themselves. Google this sh1t I never heard of that
emoji
+2   

3 months ago '14        #81
215Philly  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x33
Props total: 153407 153 K  Slaps total: 57954 57 K
 Thtgiraffeneck said 🔗
Will y’all get any achievement? Outside of one mvp what accomplishments has your entire franchise had in the past 20 years? Your entire fan base is full of clowns. Like I said what have y’all done lately? What have y’all done in the past 10 years? Let me know I’ll be waiting right here. Claiming to be better is a child’s argument I wouldn’t expect anything else from brain dead Philly fans. But once again what have y’all accomplished? You’re like a dwarf amounts midgets. You talk sh1t about other teams that are way more accomplished and have more hardware yet y’all don’t have a fu#king leg to stand on. I didn’t bring up MJ y’all did and since y’all did I’ll do the same y’all got one cool ring in 1983 thanks to dr J. Y’all had your 1 finals appearance in 2001 (20 years later). I’m willing to bet you didn’t even watch ball back then I was a Hooper back then and watched as much as a could. It’s a shame that I was around to see my team win 6 titles and you probably ain’t even witness a conference finals in your entire life. But go on and talk that sh1t with you and your girlfriend
Can you post 1 picture of you at the championship parade since you said you was around?

3 months ago '14        #82
 OGMiamishank said 🔗
Lakers dealt the Bulls their first crushing blow of the decade, a seven-game nail-biter in the 1971 Western Conference Semifinals. The Bulls were the favorites due to the injury absence of both West and Elgin Baylor, but L.A. still enjoyed home-court advantage as Pacific Division champ. The Lakers took the deciding seventh game, 109-98, behind Chamberlain’s 28 points, 19 rebounds, and six blocks. In the triumvirate of Seventies Setbacks for Chicago, this was No. 1.

That was the 70s Jordan lost in the eastern conference finals against the pistons not the 76ers in the 80s. 2000s don't make me pull up D rose. Y'all tanked for years and blew all these top draft picks trying to copy the Celtics. You aren't serious are you?
You think the Bulls was better than the Sixers in the 80s, stop talking basketball
emoji

3 months ago '20        #83
Smithode 
Props total: 1 1  Slaps total: 1 1
Bulls issue is not Zach. The issue is that bum as coach and lack of true floor general.

3 months ago '14        #84
Donnie 
Props total: 2541 2 K  Slaps total: 322 322
He’s not as good as he thinks he is for sure

3 months ago '06        #85
Kingme 
Props total: 24188 24 K  Slaps total: 4189 4 K
 tu calmas said 🔗
lavine a high volume, streaky shooter, w relatively poor defense

mid 2000s 2 guard template but idk if you can win with those guys anymore
I agree but it ain't nothing relative about his defense because it's trash. His basketball IQ is trash and his handle ain't sh1t. That brother gets the ball stolen from him on the regular.

That being said, I hope the Bulls can dump him for a bunch of pieces and draft picks so we can get busy this off season.

3 months ago '04        #86
Tikyle2 
Props total: 15212 15 K  Slaps total: 2085 2 K
His career stats vs D'Angelo Russell are pretty similar. He's a better shooter and DLo is the better passer but at what each of their respective salaries are at, there's no way that's an upgrade from DLo at that price.
+2   

3 months ago '21        #87
Thtgiraffeneck 
 215Philly said 🔗
Can you post 1 picture of you at the championship parade since you said you was around?
You’re one of if not the dumbest poster on this site. Definitely the worst in the sports section. You’ve never witnessed anything outside of a mvp award I understand your frustration but to come up here and act like a delusional female just makes it 10 times worse and it seems your entire fan base it like that emotional females with no logic.

3 months ago '14        #88
 Thtgiraffeneck said 🔗
You’re one of if not the dumbest poster on this site. Definitely the worst in the sports section. You’ve never witnessed anything outside of a mvp award I understand your frustration but to come up here and act like a delusional female just makes it 10 times worse and it seems your entire fan base it like that emotional females with no logic.
Why can’t you post a picture of yourself at the Bulls parade?

3 months ago '17        #89
tu calmas  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 40971 40 K  Slaps total: 6568 6 K
 Kingme said 🔗
I agree but it ain't nothing relative about his defense because it's trash. His basketball IQ is trash and his handle ain't sh1t. That brother gets the ball stolen from him on the regular.

That being said, I hope the Bulls can dump him for a bunch of pieces and draft picks so we can get busy this off season.
Yall fo is trash man that's the real issue

3 months ago '21        #90
Thtgiraffeneck 
 215Philly said 🔗
Why can’t you post a picture of you at the finals? Oooooo waittt
emoji
emoji
emoji

3 months ago '14        #91
4 O 4  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 13038 13 K  Slaps total: 550 550
 pippen33 said 🔗
Why are they grabbing homie..the fu#k
this!! you can talk to me without grabbing me like a child. unhand me you bi#ch!!

3 months ago '21        #92
Thtgiraffeneck 
 215Philly said 🔗
Hey bi#ch boy even nfl players know y’all fu#king delusional idiots

emoji
emoji
emoji
emoji
emoji
:romo dead:
emoji

Wish there was a dead smiley of that fat fu#k embiid on your team trash a$s fanbase even the athletes know it

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+2510
Article inside Candace Owens labels Peter Rosenberg a "Plantation Supervisor" over J..
84 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+929
Video inside Joe Rogan Experience #2111 - Katt Williams
293 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Feb 29 - Trump leads Biden in seven swing states as more than 80% say Biden ‘t..
291 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Feb 29 - Welp the FBI on Eric Adams a*s
41 comments
2 days ago
@news