online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

The Marvels Suffers Worst 2nd-Week Decline For A Superhero Movie, Won't Hit $100M Domestic

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tv / movies

3 months ago '17        #26
YAYO101 
Props total: 60946 60 K  Slaps total: 3478 3 K
Won't stop Disney and MCU at all from continuing to push Agendas, Next Up, Juno version of Silver Surfer apparently

this might really end the MCU if they don't give the geeks Norrin Radd Silver Surfer and instead go with Juno Silver Surfer
emoji

Last edited by YAYO101; 11-21-2023 at 01:28 PM..
+4   

3 months ago '04        #27
onlyonesmoke 
Props total: 2671 2 K  Slaps total: 706 706
I done with all the Marvel/DC/Star wars BS. Give me Dune..lol
+2   

3 months ago '22        #28
SeanDon122  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 41134 41 K  Slaps total: 3199 3 K

Impressive for Nia... Congrats to her
+1   

3 months ago '19        #29
DLo Brown 
Props total: 283 283  Slaps total: 14 14
Marvel should have went from Endgame right to the X-Men and Fantastic 4. Imagine having Wolverine, Magneto, Doom, Galactus, Reed, etc sitting on the bench. They skipped decades of great stories to put out characters that no one gives a fu#k about. Hire some actual comic book fans that know how to adapt these stories.
+1   

3 months ago '16        #30
The other guy 
Props total: 1336 1 K  Slaps total: 143 143
 messy marv stan said 🔗
it matters because dusney is gonna slap users with yet another price hike in a few months to recoup the money lost
They were gonna up it, even if this movie made a billion.
With an excuse of they added all this additional content.
It works the way you said it too. That's just business

3 months ago '05        #31
HARBINGER  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 41718 41 K  Slaps total: 12413 12 K
 ADthe3rd said 🔗
All of Phase 3 was legit. Everything up to Endgame was good. All of them were at least 6/10 movies, at worst you could find some type of enjoyment in them. Just about everything after has been trash. With a few exceptions of course. But they were just good movies.

Cap 2 I always say is the best Marvel movie cause I love spy thrillers and it was a great spy thriller. Same with heist movies, which is why I like Ant-Man so much. Infinity War is just all around great IMO. Ant-Man 2 as bad as it is it's at least enjoyable
all phase 3 was legit? idk about that one God

+1   

3 months ago '11        #32
The Bearded One  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 42098 42 K  Slaps total: 3966 3 K
 The other guy said 🔗
Marvel made so much $$ off the first Capt Marvel movie that it doesnt even matter if this one tanks
the only reason it made so much money was because it was sandwiched between avengers IW and EG
+2   

3 months ago '16        #33
The other guy 
Props total: 1336 1 K  Slaps total: 143 143
 The Bearded One said 🔗
the only reason it made so much money was because it was sandwiched between avengers IW and EG
Antman 2 came out in that sandwhich and made considerably less.

It did have sam jackson and skrull bs. But the real reason was definitely first mcu female hero movie and the question being who is this b'tch carol danvers after IW ending (If you didnt know comic bs which was the majority back then)

3 months ago '14        #34
ADthe3rd 
Props total: 6741 6 K  Slaps total: 528 528
 HARBINGER said 🔗
all phase 3 was legit? idk about that one God

Well, my G?

3 months ago '05        #35
Muggz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 28822 28 K  Slaps total: 7072 7 K
 YAYO101 said 🔗
Won't stop Disney and MCU at all from continuing to push Agendas, Next Up, Juno version of Silver Surfer apparently

this might really end the MCU if they don't give the geeks Norrin Radd Silver Surfer and instead go with Juno Silver Surfer
emoji
lol at that galactusÖa white dude with some shades on, a chinstrap and some stupid sh1t around his head
+1   

3 months ago '05        #36
Muggz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 28822 28 K  Slaps total: 7072 7 K
 SeanDon122 said 🔗

Impressive for Nia... Congrats to her
fu#k that race cop out sh1t.
bi#ch is 0-2
ruined a horror classic with the candyman reboot n now this trash?

if u wack, u wack
+5   

3 months ago '09        #37
Chalky  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x25
Props total: 97822 97 K  Slaps total: 10173 10 K
shang chi was the last dope mcu movie

3 months ago '22        #38
SeanDon122  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 41134 41 K  Slaps total: 3199 3 K
 Muggz said 🔗
fu#k that race cop out sh1t.
bi#ch is 0-2
ruined a horror classic with the candyman reboot n now this trash?

if u wack, u wack
I enjoyed it and I hope she and others get more opportunities

3 months ago '23        #39
Domo Uzamaki 
Props total: 446 446  Slaps total: 414 414
For all the gripes I got with Disney

Comic book fans hated the series but in live action it actually works better. But Disney also admitted to changing her power set due to budget concerns.

That yung lady the yougest Marvels chic is breath of fresh air tho. Lol

She does have chemistry and presence. Y'all may think I'm tripping but she's been the overall best actor that either side has been entertained by the most

Iman got caught up in a very dark time for film. Cause if this was any earlier era that young girl would be a mega hit.

Iman became collateral damage Disney has and will continue to do to fans and actors. If u don't agree with my views, you have to admit that what they did to Bale and other great actors was foul af.

And I read those not successful New Ms. marvel comics, and they were still great enough for a adaptation series. Disney fundamentals messed her chance up. Not fans

In the beginning it was all about what A list actors could Disney get. Then Disney struggled, but managed to snag some. It went to their heads and it's not entertaining at all

3 months ago '05        #40
HARBINGER  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 41718 41 K  Slaps total: 12413 12 K
 ADthe3rd said 🔗
Well, my G?
brie larson & her harriet & the henderaons feet was a horrible casting

3 months ago '15        #41
Preacher Mane  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 99857 99 K  Slaps total: 6334 6 K
 justin747 said 🔗
↪🔗
Spot fu#king on. Where are the loud mouth, men hating feminist when itís time to support female led movies and the WNBA? When I see little girls at WNBA games or going to see female led movies itís their dadís/uncles taking them.

While the femi-n@ziís are somewhere sitting on their ass, blaming men for everything on social media.
+1   

3 months ago '15        #42
Preacher Mane  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 99857 99 K  Slaps total: 6334 6 K
 The Bearded One said 🔗
 The other guy said 🔗
Antman 2 came out in that sandwhich and made considerably less.

It did have sam jackson and skrull bs. But the real reason was definitely first mcu female hero movie and the question being who is this b'tch carol danvers after IW ending (If you didnt know comic bs which was the majority back then)
Also itís been heavily rumored for a while now that Disney bought a good bit of the tickets for the first captain marvel. They wanted it to reach a billion badly so they spent hundreds of millions to ensure it did.

3 months ago '20        #43
5ive04our  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x273
Props total: 143744 143 K  Slaps total: 30871 30 K

3 months ago '14        #44
ADthe3rd 
Props total: 6741 6 K  Slaps total: 528 528
 HARBINGER said 🔗
brie larson & her harriet & the henderaons feet was a horrible casting
While I don't disagree, I thought the first movie was fine. Right along the ~6 rating. I thought she'd be better in the second one but my goodness they fu#ked it up. But the fact is phase 3 was pretty fu#king good.
+1   

3 months ago '04        #45
RETURNOFTHEKING 
Props total: 23401 23 K  Slaps total: 4743 4 K
something else women should be out supporting but they are not

3 months ago '07        #46
Jago  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x21 OP
Props total: 16360 16 K  Slaps total: 1944 1 K
 Domo Uzamaki said 🔗
For all the gripes I got with Disney

Comic book fans hated the series but in live action it actually works better. But Disney also admitted to changing her power set due to budget concerns.

That yung lady the yougest Marvels chic is breath of fresh air tho. Lol

She does have chemistry and presence. Y'all may think I'm tripping but she's been the overall best actor that either side has been entertained by the most

Iman got caught up in a very dark time for film. Cause if this was any earlier era that young girl would be a mega hit.

Iman became collateral damage Disney has and will continue to do to fans and actors. If u don't agree with my views, you have to admit that what they did to Bale and other great actors was foul af.

And I read those not successful New Ms. marvel comics, and they were still great enough for a adaptation series. Disney fundamentals messed her chance up. Not fans

In the beginning it was all about what A list actors could Disney get. Then Disney struggled, but managed to snag some. It went to their heads and it's not entertaining at all
Ms. Marvel was one of the least watched MCU shows and The Marvels flopped. Nobody cares about Iman Vellani or the Ms. Marvel character bro. Sorry to break it to you.
emoji
+3   

3 months ago '06        #47
nightmare  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 18188 18 K  Slaps total: 686 686
 Fresh Beats said 🔗
I knew this was gonna be a flop. I watch most of the Marvel projects and have no real interest in this.

Iíll go check it out this weekend but I havenít heard good things.
it was iight. its not as bad as people saying, but it definitely wasnt by any means fire. i think it probably should have been a show.
+1   

3 months ago '04        #48
Dash  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 124658 124 K  Slaps total: 8705 8 K
 Jago said 🔗
Ms. Marvel was one of the least watched MCU shows and The Marvels flopped. Nobody cares about Iman Vellani or the Ms. Marvel character bro. Sorry to break it to you.
emoji

bro azz tweakin

that lil broad corny as fukk
+4   

3 months ago '23        #49
Domo Uzamaki 
 HARBINGER said 🔗
did they ever make those types of movies after phase 1 & 2 or whatever.. I don't know they time-line but it seem like Disney took marvel comic book fans balls
Meant to prop

3 months ago '23        #50
Domo Uzamaki 
 Jago said 🔗
emoji
Your not breaking anything to me ...don't be a casual. I've been on this site gaining slaps non stop cause Disney fanboys hate me

Now I gotta deal with this new new new resurgence of enlightened fans who don't like tue MsheU
emoji
emoji
emoji
Where was u when i was getting 50 slaps a week for saying how trash the MCU is? Now go take a seat and take notes

Damn what a weird a$s comment... When did I say people should care? I'm speaking on those who watched it and spoke on her stage presence. Nobody asking you to make her your Idol wtf
emoji

Site moving weird now it's winter and more people got time here lol

Iman has been the best point of the dumpster fire. Nothing more or less

People who gave it a negative review said she had promise despite being put in a shyt show with trash decisions.

You taking this the wrong way but u went to hard over a simplistic point. Lol

Last edited by Domo Uzamaki; 11-25-2023 at 07:39 AM..

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
Video inside Did you know this scene in Napoleon Dynamite wasnít scripted?
38 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
props+1720
Video inside Dr. Dre Ladies and a Gentleman
64 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside French Montana gets offered $1 Million while the other Artist gets 9 M..
158 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Mar 3 - Welp they smoked the snail mail carrier in Ohio
54 comments
23 hours ago
@news