online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

"day one i will cancel Electric vehicle mandate"

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section rides

4 months ago '20        #26
Ninjahood  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8 OP
Props total: 24075 24 K  Slaps total: 3386 3 K
 justin747 said 🔗
Come to California saying nobody wants to own a EV
emoji

They're literally forcing you to switch to EVs between the draconian emission standards, ret@rded gas tax and a mandate to outlaw gas powered engines after 2035. Let's not even talk about them sending letters to people with classic cars forelling a future restriction on their usage on public roads...

Ghost Terp said 🔗
Hellcat still around and improved

They're not stupid, new charger gonna have gas engines, and i can bet your bottom dollar as soon as trump comes back, da vernable hellcat engines will once again grace these vehicles...da platform already was made to accept a tr@nsmission & rails to mount a engine.

Last edited by Ninjahood; 11-05-2023 at 06:28 PM..

4 months ago '17        #27
justin747  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 227846 227 K  Slaps total: 41833 41 K
Top 10 BXSC sportsbetter
 Ninjahood said 🔗
emoji

They're literally forcing you to switch to EVs between the draconian emission standards, ret@rded gas tax and a mandate to outlaw gas powered engines after 2035. Let's not even talk about them sending letters to people with classic cars forelling a future restriction on their usage on public roads...
emoji

I switched to an EV because itís what I wanted. Itís better IMO in every way for my lifestyle. I donít pay attention to none of that sh1t you talking about.

I feel bad for you dudes that argue about politics all day. Your life is full with misery and unhappiness

emoji

I can tell a lot of you dudes are basement dwellers that have never left your hometown.

emoji
+3   

4 months ago '16        #28
Ghostface Killa  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 58303 58 K  Slaps total: 10021 10 K
 Tha754kid said 🔗
Yes you can
emoji
How so?

4 months ago '20        #29
 justin747 said 🔗
emoji

I switched to an EV because itís what I wanted. Itís better IMO in every way for my lifestyle. I donít pay attention to none of that sh1t you talking about.

I rest my case, u not even a real car guy i presume, just a commuter.

4 months ago '04        #30
Tha754kid 
Props total: 18647 18 K  Slaps total: 1294 1 K
 Ghostface ki1la said 🔗
How so?
The car is gas powered yes but there's also a sh1t load of electronics in these cars too. GPS tracking, remote lock and unlock, remote ignition locks.... I know a place right now selling cars and when folks late on payment, they can disable the sh1t until payment is made.
+7   

4 months ago '19        #31
Bxswaggerjacker 
Props total: 10406 10 K  Slaps total: 1857 1 K
Trump might be the smartest dumb n1gga ever
+1   

4 months ago '11        #32
Tony Franks  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 73583 73 K  Slaps total: 10150 10 K
 Ninjahood said 🔗

I rest my case, u not even a real car guy i presume, just a commuter.
wtf does this even mean. What % of the population do you think is a "real car guy"?

4 months ago '20        #33
 justin747 said 🔗
Youíre talking about every car except Tesla right here. Teslaís supercharging network is amazing in certain parts of the country. And Ho test drive a Plaid S/X or a Performance 3/Y and say thereís no personality.

And ICE cars have flaws like they arenít great in hot climates and millions of ICE cars get recalled all the time.

Then thereís benefits to EVs like almost no maintenance costs and they are impossible to steal.

Not nearly as bad as oil.

Millionaires are going to exploit people no matter what. Thereís nothing we can do here. Pick your poison

emoji

emoji

Here you just sound like a country bumpkin that never leaves your tiny hometown. Come to California saying nobody wants to own a EV

You are either afraid of change or EVs are gonna fu#k up your income.

You definitely drive a V6 Challenger talking like this.

emoji

I was a gear head and I moved to EVs. NEVER going back. I know plenty of gear heads that switched over.

ICE cars are prone to failure, expensive to drive and maintain, and they are fu#king up the environment. You either gotta accept EVs or get left behind and get called a boomer

emoji
Sounds like you drinking da kool-aid...its cheap as sh1t to maintain oil muscle cars. Hell i pulled my current daily driver from being retired and its over 30+ year old. You'll never see that type of durability on a appliances like a EV.

EV's are so good They have to force people not to drive ice cars and substantially subsidize them to even try to move them off lots which they're still piling up in massive droves
emoji

Btw i drive a third gen camaro wit a v8.

4 months ago '17        #34
Top 10 BXSC sportsbetter
 Ninjahood said 🔗
Sounds like you drinking da kool-aid...its cheap as sh1t to maintain oil muscle cars. Hell i pulled my current daily driver from being retired and its over 30+ year old. You'll never see that type of durability on an appliances like a EV.
Who cares? Drive the EV and trade it in when the warranty expires. Same as you do with phones, laptops, headphones and anything else with a lithium ion battery

emoji

Whatís the fascination with owning cars for decades? I donít want to drive a car without basic 2020 technology and comfort.

This also lets me know you DONT live in a big city. You ainít storing any car for years or passing emissions out here in California. You donít know how bad air quality can be.

EV's are so good They have to force people not to drive ice cars and substantially subsidize them to even try to move them off lots which they're still piling up in massive droves
emoji

I donít care about NONE of this sh1t. I got an EV because gas is literally $6 and V8s cost $100 to fill up. Now I pay $15 to fill up.

emoji

Iíll never understand why yall give so much time and energy to sh1t like this. Why do you care about dealer stock? Do you sell cars?

Tesla dealers donít even work like youíre saying. The cars donít come to the ďlotĒ until they are purchased.

Btw i drive a third gen camaro wit a v8.
I drove a LS3 manual for almost a decade and Iíve driven your car.

I like IROCs but TBH your car is slow as sh1t and objectively worse in almost every way compared to an EV.

emoji

A lot of yall fear change and thatís cool. Itís life. Just know that you are wrong here.
+2   

4 months ago '20        #35
 justin747 said 🔗
Who cares? Drive the EV and trade it in when the warranty expires. Same as you do with phones, laptops, headphones and anything else with a lithium ion battery

emoji

What’s the fascination with owning cars for decades? I
Just like I said, people who like EVs aren't car people. They aren't gearheads. They're not passionate about automobiles, they just want an appliance with a set. Lifespan and plan obsolescence.

This also lets me know you DONT live in a big city
I live in NYC.

4 months ago '16        #36
Boogie1790  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 104484 104 K  Slaps total: 18618 18 K
 Ghostface ki1la said 🔗
It's about control. You can't turn a gas car off remotely.
Actually they can
+2   

4 months ago '22        #37
LordGimmeASine 
Props total: 17457 17 K  Slaps total: 1235 1 K
 justin747 said 🔗
EVs >>>>

EVs are better than ICE cars in every way. The only people who donít like EVs are old people, dumb people, and people afraid of change.
Driving an electric vehicle is cool and gasoline cars are cool as well.

Idk if it's me or if anyone else also doesn't like hybrid cars as much. But they are clutch when it comes to getting gas so I guess you gotta go with what works for you and get it how U live like a hot boy
emoji

One thing the right-wingers do have a point about is how they are using little kids overseas that put themselves at risk to dig up the resources needed for the electric vehicles.

4 months ago '17        #38
Top 10 BXSC sportsbetter
 Ninjahood said 🔗
Just like I said, people who like EVs aren't car people. They aren't gearheads. They're not passionate about automobiles, they just want an appliance with a set. Lifespan and plan obsolescence.

I live in NYC.
I dead a$s drove a manual for a decade in LA traffic with $5-$6 premium gas and I did at least 75% of the maintenance myself…. but I’m not a car person.

emoji

Also…. Who the fu#k cares who is a gear head or not? Why do yall care about so much sh1t that is irrelevant to you personally?

3:20

🔗

emoji
+1   

4 months ago '17        #39
Top 10 BXSC sportsbetter
 LordGimmeASine said 🔗
Driving an electric vehicle is cool and gasoline cars are cool as well.

Idk if it's me or if anyone else also doesn't like hybrid cars as much. But they are clutch when it comes to getting gas so I guess you gotta go with what works for you and get it how U live like a hot boy
emoji

One thing the right-wingers do have a point about is how they are using little kids overseas that put themselves at risk to dig up the resources needed for the electric vehicles.
The Saidis and oil cartels are no better. The exploitation of any human is fu#ked up obviously, but itís unavoidable
+2   

4 months ago '20        #40
 justin747 said 🔗
I dead a$s drove a manual for a decade in LA traffic with $5-$6 premium gas and I did at least 75% of the maintenance myselfÖ. but Iím not a car person.

emoji

AlsoÖ. Who the fu#k cares who is a gear head or not? Why do yall care about so much sh1t that is irrelevant to you personally?

3:20

↪🔗

emoji
As someone who went to school, and personally works in da automotive/tr@nsportation/trucking field i find this hilarious

This is like someone with a casio your watch telling someone with a Rolex that their mechanical intricacies and machine engineering is irrelevant because it can be consolidated into simple quartz movement...

*Sigh* you'll learn.

4 months ago '17        #41
Top 10 BXSC sportsbetter
 Ninjahood said 🔗
As someone who went to school, and personally works in da automotive/tr@nsportation/trucking field i find this hilarious
So itís fear as I predicted. EVs threaten your pockets. EVs are a threat to make you and your career obsolete

emoji

You probably canít even drive a manual and in here saying I donít know cars.

emoji

This is like someone with a casio your watch telling someone with a Rolex that their mechanical intricacies and machine engineering is irrelevant because it can be consolidated into simple quartz movement...

*Sigh* you'll learn.
That analogy is horrible
emoji

Everything you are saying in this thread lets me know youíve never driven an EV and probably donít know how to reboot a computer.

You sound like a boomer.
emoji

I donít hate your car either. Iíll always have love for older Camaros.

Just know that OBJECTIVELY there are better cars on the streets, and MOST people would take any EV over a 30+ year old gas guzzler with sh1t ride quality

emoji
+1   

4 months ago '16        #42
Ghostface Killa  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 58303 58 K  Slaps total: 10021 10 K
 Boogie1790 said 🔗
Actually they can
Yeah u right
+1   

3 months ago '12        #43
njrp77 
Props total: 805 805  Slaps total: 174 174
 Ghostface ki1la said 🔗
It's about control. You can't turn a gas car off remotely.

Way easier to take something sitting on your a$s hacking through the internet than getting off your a$s and physically going to take someone else's sh1t
+1   

3 months ago '19        #44
zzxxccvvbb 
Props total: 57719 57 K  Slaps total: 6777 6 K
 lars said 🔗
When you need a subscription to use certain features than you gonna be tight
What does that have to do with them being electric?

BMW and Benz are doing that sh1t on ICE vehicles

3 months ago '19        #45
zzxxccvvbb 
Props total: 57719 57 K  Slaps total: 6777 6 K
Imo, EVs are going to be a luxury/performance item and replaced by hydrogen or other for the mainstream.

Performance is too insane and electrical infrastructure is already overloaded in some places for them to be for everyone

emoji

3 months ago '22        #46
Bzp 
Props total: 10793 10 K  Slaps total: 1541 1 K
 justin747 said 🔗
EVs >>>>

EVs are better than ICE cars in every way. The only people who donít like EVs are old people, dumb people, and people afraid of change.
Hybrid is the way to go, that should have been the only mandate. Cars with engines but the battery could do 40-50miles on pure ev. Average American only drive about 30

3 months ago '17        #47
Top 10 BXSC sportsbetter
 Bzp said 🔗
Hybrid is the way to go, that should have been the only mandate. Cars with engines but the battery could do 40-50miles on pure ev. Average American only drive about 30
fu#k that. EVs >>>> Hybrid and everything else

I can tell a lot of yall donít know the feeling of NEVER stopping at a gas station or NEVER having to worry about maintenance like oil changes.

3 months ago '22        #48
Bzp 
Props total: 10793 10 K  Slaps total: 1541 1 K
 justin747 said 🔗
fu#k that. EVs >>>> Hybrid and everything else

I can tell a lot of yall donít know the feeling of NEVER stopping at a gas station or NEVER having to worry about maintenance like oil changes.
The battery replacement itself will hit harder then any maintenance you have to do with ice

3 months ago '17        #49
Top 10 BXSC sportsbetter
 Bzp said 🔗
The battery replacement itself will hit harder then any maintenance you have to do with ice
That’s when you trade it in and get a new one.

emoji

EVs aren’t ICE so they shouldn’t be judged the same way. EVs are NOT meant to be owned long term IMO. EVs should be treated like phones and computers instead of engine based cars.

Computers and Software both advance way fast compared to engines technology. The longer you keep your EV, the lower it’s worth is because the newer EVs are always better

As soon as my warranty is about to run out, I’m trading this car in for a newer EV just like I do with my iPhone.

3 months ago '16        #50
rooseveltdunn 
Props total: 11504 11 K  Slaps total: 707 707
 justin747 said 🔗
EVs >>>>

This.

EVs are faster, more technologically advanced, and cheaper to own long-term. There are EV pick up trucks that do 60 in less than 5 seconds which is crazy.
+2   

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
Feb 29 - Trump leads Biden in seven swing states as more than 80% say Biden Ďt..
289 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Mysterious case of the biggie Smalls video girl
159 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+927
Video inside Joe Rogan Experience #2111 - Katt Williams
293 comments