Feb 14 - Proposed bill would require men in Alabama to get vasectomy

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 weeks ago '05        #26
projectd06 
space
space
Props total: 17983 17 K  Slaps total: 5017 5 K
I'm not trying to have kids after 50 but I ain't paying for that sh*t so NOPE.
+1   

2 weeks ago '19        #27
unit321  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
space
space
Props total: 12983 12 K  Slaps total: 3361 3 K
 bobbysteels18 said
Proposed bill would require men in Alabama to get vasectomy

MONTGOMERY, Ala. (WIAT) — A proposed bill in the Alabama Legislature would require all men in the state to get a vasectomy within one month of their 50th birthday or the birth of their third biological child, whichever comes first.

HB-238 was proposed by Rep. Rolanda Hollis Thursday. The proposal also states the procedure will be done at the man’s own expense.

The bill simply states that “under existing law, there are no restrictions on the reproductive rights of men.”

The bill is currently in committee at this time. If it is passed, the bill would go into effect the third month since its approval.

This is completely opposite of pro-choice and reproductive rights.
Of course, this is a Democratic legislator.

If you forced women to get a tubal ligation, women would get their panties all in a bunch.

2 weeks ago '04        #28
octane 
space
space
Props total: 4399 4 K  Slaps total: 881 881
i always thought n*ggas who keep creating baby mommas and bi*ches who keep having kids for the check should have to get fixed.

2 weeks ago '16        #29
Proveone  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 16205 16 K  Slaps total: 1347 1 K
 Skateboard T said
Exactly. Nobody actually wants this to be a reality, not even the bill's sponsor, she just wants them to provide the same reproductive freedoms to women that we have.

This thread is gonna expose a looooooot of women-hating morons.

2 weeks ago '12        #30
Legit Jones 
space
space
Props total: 7383 7 K  Slaps total: 402 402
 unit321 said
This is completely opposite of pro-choice and reproductive rights.
Of course, this is a Democratic legislator.

If you forced women to get a tubal ligation, women would get their panties all in a bunch.

making abortions illegal is anti pro choice... do you see what she did now?
+1   

2 weeks ago '19        #31
unit321  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
space
space
Props total: 12983 12 K  Slaps total: 3361 3 K
 Legit Jones said
making abortions illegal is anti pro choice... do you see what she did now?
She's what is referred to as misandry.

Misandry (/mɪˈsændri/) is the hatred of, contempt for, or prejudice against men or boys in general.[1][2][3] Misandry may be manifested in numerous ways, including social exclusion, s*x discrimination, hostility, gynocentrism, matriarchy, belittling of men, violence against men, and s*xual objectification.

2 weeks ago '19        #32
SwampNigga  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 1716 1 K  Slaps total: 296 296
 B3ckyChas3r said
HB-238 was proposed by Rep. Rolanda Hollis Thursday. The proposal also states the procedure will be done at the man’s own expense.

Every Agenda against you. Like I said!

Keep thinking I'm a K3wn though. Ya'll gotta learn the hard way I see.
First off as an Alabama resident myself I would k*ll this bi*ch but lol at thinking these white rednecks in Alabama bout to let some blonde weave, porky the pig d as ughter looking black bi*ch cut they nuts off. Get this mentally I'll, self hating a*s pig the fu*k outta here. How the fu*k this retarded looking bi*ch get voted in anyway? She got some nerve to have that ugly a*s wig on her head.

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '06        #33
Skateboard T 
space
space
Props total: 53844 53 K  Slaps total: 7380 7 K
 unit321 said
She's what is referred to as misandry.

Misandry (/mɪˈsændri/) is the hatred of, contempt for, or prejudice against men or boys in general.[1][2][3] Misandry may be manifested in numerous ways, including social exclusion, s*x discrimination, hostility, gynocentrism, matriarchy, belittling of men, violence against men, and s*xual objectification.
Are you stupid or ignorant?

Because you have to be one tbh...

Either you’re ignoring the clear tongue-in-cheek nature of the bill in reference to the strict abortion bills proposed in Alabama. Which would make you ignorant.

Or you don’t recognize the tongue/in-cheek nature of the bill. Which would make you stupid.
+3   

2 weeks ago '15        #34
DDD716 
space
space
Props total: 5182 5 K  Slaps total: 634 634
But why is this the thumbnail?!?

+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #35
Tkoeny 
space
space
Props total: 561 561  Slaps total: 112 112
Would it not be more equitable if it was proposed that if a female has the right to abortion, males should too?

Let males decide if they want to be part of the childs life. If they choose not to "keep" the child, they do not have any responsibility of taking care of it. If they decide to "keep" the child but the female aborts, she is financially responsible for the undue emotional trauma given to the male by denying him his rights.

Barring female from getting abortion would give them the same rights that males have now with respect to choice, none.

How does this bill create a comparable situation to barring abortion for the male counterpart?

2 weeks ago '08        #36
cohs 
space
space
space
Props total: 20281 20 K  Slaps total: 1330 1 K
 Tkoeny said
Would it not be more equitable if it was proposed that if a female has the right to abortion, males should too?

Let males decide if they want to be part of the childs life. If they choose not to "keep" the child, they do not have any responsibility of taking care of it. If they decide to "keep" the child but the female aborts, she is financially responsible for the undue emotional trauma given to the male by denying him his rights.

Barring female from getting abortion would give them the same rights that males have now with respect to choice, none.

How does this bill create a comparable situation to barring abortion for the male counterpart?
It’s someone else telling you what you can and can’t do with your body.
+1   

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+66online now  16
Video inside Louis Farrakhan defends snoops gayle king diss
105 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  16
Feb 23 - Couple Ran Twin Boys Off Road for Having Trump Flags on Bikes
86 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  15
Clipse Manager Tony Gonzalez on Vlad
168 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  9
Warriors acquired Wiggins, 1st round pick to form trade package for Gianni..
43 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy