online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Rams Aaron Donald on 49ers loss

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section sports

2 months ago '14        #51
215Philly  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x33
Props total: 155975 155 K  Slaps total: 58795 58 K
 Trap$tar said 🔗
Nah been busy. I’m here now. Make sure you quote everything. This how I know your a fat slob who don’t got any bi#ches lmao.
Pop sh1t, get smoked, then disappear
emoji

That’s the @🔗 playbook “My wife and kids”
emoji

2 months ago '05        #52
TonyCartagena 
Props total: 91487 91 K  Slaps total: 15722 15 K
 215Philly said 🔗
Thanks for admitting you been hiding
emoji
You Hid For A Whole Month ph@ggot
emoji

Now You Cheerleading For The Same Team That Beat Yall Last Year With A Former Coach “your” Team Fired
emoji

2 months ago '06        #53
Trap$tar 
Props total: 12800 12 K  Slaps total: 1518 1 K
 215Philly said 🔗
Pop sh1t, get smoked, then disappear
emoji

That’s the @🔗 playbook “My wife and kids”
emoji
Super Bowl was a few days was it not? You make bi#ches disappear because you ain’t gone none lmao
+1   

2 months ago '06        #54
Trap$tar 
 TonyCartagena said 🔗
You Hid For A Whole Month ph@ggot
emoji

Now You Cheerleading For The Same Team That Beat Yall Last Year With A Former Coach “your” Team Fired
emoji

Damn hid for a month? This true fatty?

I know you had to wait months to brag about the chiefs tho lol.

From 10-1 and finish the season at 11-7 on a blowout first round loss to Baker Mayfield. God damn. Lmao
+1   

2 months ago '04        #55
jasonrcruz 
Props total: 72 72  Slaps total: 7 7
 Trap$tar said 🔗
Niners got a better history than both Packers and Cowboys. Packers had a hall of fame qb for 40 years straight and only got two super bowls. Cowboys have won 4 playoff games over the past 30 years. sh1t ain’t the same lol.
Again...respectfully...sh1t is the same. Your team is disappointing and a habitual loser. You just don't wanna accept that. Keep thinking your team is elite. When in actuality, your team slips further and further down the pecking order of the NFC west. Let's keep in mind the turn of the century happened 24 years ago.

2 months ago '05        #56
klew  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 18826 18 K  Slaps total: 2413 2 K
 Trap$tar said 🔗
Niners got a better history than both Packers and Cowboys. Packers had a hall of fame qb for 40 years straight and only got two super bowls. Cowboys have won 4 playoff games over the past 30 years. sh1t ain’t the same lol.
emoji

Keep this opinion to yourself bruh

2 months ago '06        #57
Trap$tar 
 klew said 🔗
emoji

Keep this opinion to yourself bruh
Facts for Super Bowl era is facts. It is what it is.
+1   

2 months ago '06        #58
Trap$tar 
 jasonrcruz said 🔗
Again...respectfully...sh1t is the same. Your team is disappointing and a habitual loser. You just don't wanna accept that. Keep thinking your team is elite. When in actuality, your team slips further and further down the pecking order of the NFC west. Let's keep in mind the turn of the century happened 24 years ago.
Yet you listed we aren’t on Cowboys level. So this paragraph was meaningless.

Third most super bowls and most playoff wins matters at the end of the day.
+1   

2 months ago '05        #59
 Trap$tar said 🔗
The Cowboy's won a Superbowl more recently than the 49ers
emoji

You're not winning this argument, but I respect your opinion

2 months ago '06        #60
Trap$tar 
 klew said 🔗
The Cowboy's won a Superbowl more recently than the 49ers
emoji

You're not winning this argument, but I respect your opinion
What does more recent have to do with the quality of a franchise?

5 super bowls and most playoff wins of all time is an elite franchise. Time don’t take away from history.
+1   

2 months ago '05        #61
First, you said:

Trap$tar said 🔗
Niners got a better history than both Packers
And then you said:

Trap$tar said 🔗
And now you going back to:

Trap$tar said 🔗
What does more recent have to do with the quality of a franchise?

5 super bowls and most playoff wins of all time is an elite franchise. Time don’t take away from history.
Which one is it? Is it past or recent success? There's really no arguing that the Packers are superior to the 49ers in both those two categories.

You are talking about the most storied NFL franchise. The only NFL team to win three titles in a row, and they did so twice. The NFL team with the most victories in its history. They hold the head to head advantage over the 49ers in the all time series. They have a winning record against every NFC team. The Packers are the hardest season ticket to obtain.

You genuinely don't think the 49ers are a more elite, storied team than the Green Bay Packers?

While it's great that you support your favorite team, which is a fantastic franchise, by the way. Let's not get ahead of ourselves.

2 months ago '06        #62
Trap$tar 
 klew said 🔗
First, you said:

And then you said:

And now you going back to:

Which one is it? Is it past or recent success? There's really no arguing that the Packers are superior to the 49ers in both those two categories.

You are talking about the most storied NFL franchise. The only NFL team to win three titles in a row, and they did so twice. The NFL team with the most victories in its history. They hold the head to head advantage over the 49ers in the all time series. They have a winning record against every NFC team. The Packers are the hardest season ticket to obtain.

You genuinely don't think the 49ers are a more elite, storied team than the Green Bay Packers?

While it's great that you support your favorite team, which is a fantastic franchise, by the way. Let's not get ahead of ourselves.
Of course I do. But see you talking down on Niners for no recent Super Bowl wins but I see your whole argument is going to claim them championships pre AFL NFL merger kind of hypocritical.

When talking history of championships no one talks about pre Super Bowl era. It’s why Browns are never mentioned. No doubt Niners are a more storied franchise in terms of team accomplishments and success.

At what point are you going to be ashamed of your last Super Bowl win now? Going on 14 years now.

Packers might have regular season head to head match but Niners got the playoff head to head.

At the end of the day we both agree that it’s easy to clown niners right now but to say they are on cards level and wh0ever bottom of the barrel franchise he listed is just dead wrong. They for sure are a top tier franchise. Top 5 for sure.

2 months ago '05        #63
 Trap$tar said 🔗
Of course I do. But see you talking down on Niners for no recent Super Bowl wins but I see your whole argument is going to claim them championships pre AFL NFL merger kind of hypocritical.

When talking history of championships no one talks about pre Super Bowl era. It’s why Browns are never mentioned. No doubt Niners are a more storied franchise in terms of team accomplishments and success.

At what point are you going to be ashamed of your last Super Bowl win now? Going on 14 years now.

Packers might have regular season head to head match but Niners got the playoff head to head.

At the end of the day we both agree that it’s easy to clown niners right now but to say they are on cards level and wh0ever bottom of the barrel franchise he listed is just dead wrong. They for sure are a top tier franchise. Top 5 for sure.
I never clowned or talked down on the Niners. Fantastic franchise for sure

But above the Packers?
emoji

All I'm saying
emoji
+1   

2 months ago '06        #64
Trap$tar 
 klew said 🔗
I never clowned or talked down on the Niners. Fantastic franchise for sure

But above the Packers?
emoji

All I'm saying
emoji
That part wasn’t about you. Just the overall theme of this site at the moment.

But yea just matter of opinion regarding pre 1967. Don’t care for it.
emoji
+1   

2 months ago '09        #65
dadon85 
Props total: 76339 76 K  Slaps total: 7076 7 K
the Rams are bursting 2024 draft picks. In fact, this is the best arsenal the team has ever had for GM Les Snead and HC Sean McVay

11 picks.
+1   

2 months ago '08        #66
wru425  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 27531 27 K  Slaps total: 2947 2 K
 dadon85 said 🔗
the Rams are bursting 2024 draft picks. In fact, this is the best arsenal the team has ever had for GM Les Snead and HC Sean McVay

11 picks.
First time McVay has had a first round pick in his 7 years with the rams.

Rams had $75 mil in dead cap last season for players that weren’t even on their roster. The team is primed for another Super Bowl run.
+1   

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
First trailer for M. Night Shyamalan’s #Trap; starring Josh Hartnett 🤫
30 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Who’s auntie is this ??
78 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+815
Video inside Shyne admits he wasn't the shooter, just the fall guy
213 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+374
Video inside Jim breuer talks about dave chappelle telling him he was visited by the..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies