online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

"New York city will be the first city in America to charge Americans just to go to work in

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section wild 'ish

4 months ago '19        #51
beamjawn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 13671 13 K  Slaps total: 16853 16 K
 484675 said 🔗
↪🔗
Oh nah

4 months ago '19        #52
OldBrooklyn7187 
Props total: 9663 9 K  Slaps total: 1021 1 K
 SHAMPOOO said 🔗

n1gga got bagged and mad wild charges over that there...

↪🔗
+1   

Top 10 most slapped recently  4 months ago '22        #53
Frank White 
Props total: 5262 5 K  Slaps total: 2652 2 K
Quit voting Democrat

4 months ago '15        #54
chiladin708  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 27917 27 K  Slaps total: 4658 4 K
 484675 said 🔗
↪🔗
I'm from Chicago but New York is the only city that actually reminds me of Chicago in terms of I'll be walking down blocks in New York and feel like I'm actually in Chicago but I will say this New York is a great City it's a fun city love to visit but that s*** is too f****** expensive and it's like ridiculous I was just in New York in August and I stayed in a small a$s Hotel in SoHo that basically charged me like $300 a night on top of all of these stupid a$s fees.

I have some little cousins that are from Alabama they graduated college two years ago and just moved to New York and I'm like why? I mean I get it you're young the night light the fun the connections but yeah New York is like two f****** expensive especially when you talking about how dirty the town is lop Like NYC is grimey as fu#k lol

4 months ago '21        #55
dontrcare 
Props total: 575 575  Slaps total: 51 51
 Nosbig said 🔗
I never understood tolls for normal highways, at least the one in Toronto has no traffic. The ones in the states you sit in bumper to bumper just to pay a toll
Do we live in the same Toronto? Where just this summer people were saying it took over an hour to get off the Gardiner? Where the 401 is literally considered one of the busiest highways in North America? That Toronto?
+1   

4 months ago '18        #56
twoshotdez 
Props total: 6726 6 K  Slaps total: 787 787
 Thisizdray said 🔗
When you get to a certain point you will refuse to take the train or bus anymore.
If you live here then you know.
I won’t even hold you, I got to that point but refuse to drive to work and pay 30-50 for parking in the city. So I started taking the metro north and express buses.

A little expensive but the smooth and calmness of the ride is worth it.
+3   

4 months ago '16        #57
GLOIN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x73
Props total: 102709 102 K  Slaps total: 14743 14 K
 zone3cp said 🔗
Bruh that train sh1t aint for everybody…..

I cop’d a whip within a week of staying up there.

Imagine riding the train with sickos every day from East NY to Manhattan. I made it quicker home in my whip without all the fu#kery. Smoking and listening to music and podcast in traffic. It’s a hour ride regardless. I use to like visiting different boroughs. No way i’m riding the MTA from BK to BX. 2 hour train ride at least.

Short distances is great train wise. If you got motion yeen trying to be stuck on damn train everyday. Having a whip was automatic pu$$y. A lot of n1ggas in NY say fu#k a whip because nobody has a whip in their fam and they don’t know how to drive. You really living in your neighborhood borough when u dont have a whip and u confined to so many blocks. You feel like a rat in a cage when it’s like that. Say you from Flatbush…Yeen leaving Flatbush or ENY like that. Downtown BK is the farthest some will go.

You aint making too many moves in NY without a whip.

Traffic aint that bad at night,During rush hours it’s just like any other major city.
This is all facts. Most NY n1ggas don’t ever leave their borough
+7   

4 months ago '07        #58
Bkjj11  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x225
Props total: 260205 260 K  Slaps total: 44333 44 K
Only rich n1ggas drive to work anyway

Most of them cars are delivery trucks, taxis/ubers
+3   

4 months ago '06        #59
bigkilla  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 53962 53 K  Slaps total: 7024 7 K
 zone3cp said 🔗

Imagine riding the train with sickos every day from East NY to Manhattan. I made it quicker home in my whip without all the fu#kery. Smoking and listening to music and podcast in traffic. It’s a hour ride regardless. I use to like visiting different boroughs. No way i’m riding the MTA from BK to BX. 2 hour train ride at least.

Short distances is great train wise. If you got motion yeen trying to be stuck on damn train everyday. Having a whip was automatic pu$$y. A lot of n1ggas in NY say fu#k a whip because nobody has a whip in their fam and they don’t know how to drive. You really living in your neighborhood borough when u dont have a whip and u confined to so many blocks. You feel like a rat in a cage when it’s like that. Say you from Flatbush…Yeen leaving Flatbush or ENY like that. Downtown BK is the farthest some will go.

Traffic aint that bad at night,During rush hours it’s just like any other major city.
Exactly

Bro I got into it in another thread with these morons talking about how you don't need a car in NYC and shouldn't have one and all this bullsh1t and how they got family in NYC so they know how it is and all this bullsh1t.

Like yo depending where in NYC you are a car is necessary. Son start arguing with me about how he knows and sh1t.
+1   

4 months ago '15        #60
T rootz 
Props total: 12242 12 K  Slaps total: 793 793
 Lito Guapalot said 🔗
Enjoy

Thanks bro I appreciate it
+2   

4 months ago '16        #61
 bigki1la said 🔗
Exactly

Bro I got into it in another thread with these morons talking about how you don't need a car in NYC and shouldn't have one and all this bullsh1t and how they got family in NYC so they know how it is and all this bullsh1t.

Like yo depending where in NYC you are a car is necessary. Son start arguing with me about how he knows and sh1t.
Yeah riding that MTA at night time you raising your chance of getting robbed or attacked by one of them crazy motherfu#kers. I see why the trains are usually empty at night time because people know the risk
+2   

4 months ago '23        #62
Dripset 
Props total: 4622 4 K  Slaps total: 2319 2 K
Any New Yorker tryna talk politics is getting slapped off top.

You let this sh1t happen to NYC you will be stupid enough to let it happen to rest of America

Same goes for the San fransico people, y’all not allowed to talk politics letting politicians walk all over you smh
+3   

4 months ago '16        #63
Teknicks 
Props total: 56424 56 K  Slaps total: 10458 10 K
 484675 said 🔗
↪🔗
You never heard of a toll before?

Lmao at no ski1led workers complaining about not being able to get to Manhattan..

Relax there's no Amazon Distribution Centers there.. You're safe

4 months ago '22        #64
BeenGVD 
Props total: 5154 5 K  Slaps total: 1084 1 K
 484675 said 🔗
↪🔗
n1ggas living like sardines
+2   

4 months ago '04        #65
zone3cp 
Props total: 265076 265 K  Slaps total: 26989 26 K
 GLOIN said 🔗
This is all facts. Most NY n1ggas don’t ever leave their borough
Driving a bi#ch to the city mainly Chinatown for a date was easy pu$$y. Hell taking her moms for errands or her sister within their boro got u in real quick. Smash moms and your bi#ch sister.

The BX use to have these lil lock in’s where anything went. I use to make money driving the dancers back like a MF. Its was no way in hell I was gonna take a 1 1/2 train ride from BX to BK when it will take me 35 minutes at that time of hour. You basically begging to get robbed or waste your time.
+2   

4 months ago '04        #66
mt fuji 
Props total: 11855 11 K  Slaps total: 1134 1 K
Lol man if you drive to work in Manhattan you deserve to pay that.

You can tell who lives and has lived in NYC by the comments in the thread.
+5   

4 months ago '12        #67
daman729 
Props total: 161400 161 K  Slaps total: 6456 6 K
The south >>>>>>>>>>>>>

emoji

4 months ago '10        #68
BIGthingsSON2 
Props total: 14326 14 K  Slaps total: 1855 1 K
Damn , my bro homeless in the city right now. sh1t got me hella worried. Trying to convince my girl to let em come down to Florida so we can host em for a month. He a get money n1gga, just overestimated his position , and didn’t plan ahead. Nothing to do with the topic sorry
+4   

4 months ago '04        #69
zone3cp 
Props total: 265076 265 K  Slaps total: 26989 26 K
 bigki1la said 🔗
Exactly

My time os everything. Believe it or not i made more money by just taking ppl from my block to different spots for errands. A lot of these MF’s never left NY and dont value their time. I couldnt even imagine riding the bus everyday. I did use my Atlanta address for my insurance and registration tho. That saved somewhat.
+3   

4 months ago '23        #70
484675  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x199 OP
Props total: 125074 125 K  Slaps total: 9977 9 K
Top 10 BXSC sportsbetter

+1   

4 months ago '15        #71
ol natl 44 
Props total: 13611 13 K  Slaps total: 1966 1 K
Lawd have mercy that's fu#ked up but hell when I visited I always had a whip to get around because hell I've been driving since I was 12 and sh1t my cousins used to be happy as hell because we was going everywhere especially places they couldn't really get to

4 months ago '16        #72
🔗

Wth is meek talking about
+1   

4 months ago '06        #73
Mike in Reno 
Props total: 5078 5 K  Slaps total: 714 714
 zone3cp said 🔗

How did you handle the parking situation?
+1   

4 months ago '07        #74
KeithHernandez 
Props total: 3943 3 K  Slaps total: 238 238
 zone3cp said 🔗

All facts. I had a whip in my early 20s because I was going to school in Kingsborough (which is DEEP Brooklyn, even for people who live here), and I had my girl in Corona. I sold it when I was 22 because my own apartment was a bigger flex.

I got a car again in 2021, right after things started reopening in the pandemic, but because I had two young kids and wasn’t trying to carry double strollers into the subway while COVID was still catching bodies.

Now I’m 40, and this middle cla$s Hyundai of mine isn’t about flexing or bi#ches, but dropping my kids off at my in-laws, taking and picking up my wife from a doctor, returning from BJs with a trunk full of diapers and paper towel, and making last-minute Target runs.

I made due in the time in between — especially once Uber cured yellow cab racism — but it’s different when it was just me and my now-wife. I can’t pack my kids up with our sh1t into the back of JT’s Civic for a $150 ride to the Roosevelt field mall.

But I still go to my office in Tribeca about 3x/week (I’m a director so it’s flexible and I can set my schedule), and need to run errands in the evening after I dip. This sh1t is crippling.

I feel like my only workaround is to go from where I live in Central Brooklyn, up to the triborough, and then drive down. Which is fu#king nuts to even write.

They don’t realize they’re gonna force mad businesses with expiring leases to find office space in Dumbo, Gowanus, and Greenpoint. fu#k Manhattan.
+3   

4 months ago '06        #75
Passaicplaya009 
Props total: 760 760  Slaps total: 51 51
u even get charged on weekends
emoji
+1   

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props-197
Drake posts Kendrick’s Manager On His IG Once Again
70 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Youngboy arrested for fraud
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+973
THEORY: Joe Budden Believes That Drake Owns Their Publishing Via Larry Jackson..
348 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+173
Video inside They made an Israeli clone of Ice Spice
45 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop