online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Dec 3 - NATO chief says world 'must be prepared for bad news' from Ukraine

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

4 months ago '22        #51
MONEY WORLD 
Props total: 16388 16 K  Slaps total: 14736 14 K
Dp

4 months ago '17        #52
Nosbig 
Props total: 9798 9 K  Slaps total: 1645 1 K
 Tikyle2 said 🔗
That's why I kept my Lockheed company stock even after I bounced!
What was it like working with them? Been having meetings with them past couple weeks cause they're looking at opening up their supply chain I guess

4 months ago '13        #53
Commission  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 145442 145 K  Slaps total: 23197 23 K
We donít sent them Billions tho

4 months ago '04        #54
Chokeabiish 
Props total: 16950 16 K  Slaps total: 1587 1 K
The panhandler didn't ask for enough money.
+1   

4 months ago '19        #55
Thisizdray 
Props total: 22347 22 K  Slaps total: 3620 3 K
 PineappleOG said 🔗
emoji
Iím a known Bernie bro who is way left of the democrats. Calling people shills cus you disagree says more about your narrow binary mindset, dumb fu#ks like you donít allow for nuance
You didnít deny pushing endless wars.
Thanks.

4 months ago '15        #56
MULVTTX 
Props total: 31138 31 K  Slaps total: 2058 2 K
My Business partner just lost his father to this war.. man stepped on a whole a$s mine 2 weeks ago.. my guy just got back from the funeral this afternoon.. what you mean prepare for the worst
emoji
innocent and uninvolved people dying is pretty my much the worst
+3   

4 months ago '06        #57
BigRed912 
Props total: 12843 12 K  Slaps total: 1824 1 K
 nwking said 🔗
This entire thing could have been avoided once again a deal was in the table and the UK AND The IS told Ukraine not make the deal. All they had to do was promise not to join NATO and they would of had to give up a some.od their boarders to Russia
Pretty sure thats the whole reason they chose not to do it bro you say that sh1t like "well if yall would have just laid down and took it instead of fighting you would have been better off" lmao pretty sure they knew what their options were before going forward smh

4 months ago '15        #58
PineappleOG  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 63576 63 K  Slaps total: 13378 13 K
 Thisizdray said 🔗
You didnít deny pushing endless wars.
Thanks.
Okay maga d1ck sucker

4 months ago '04        #59
Tikyle2 
Props total: 15746 15 K  Slaps total: 2134 2 K
 Nosbig said 🔗
What was it like working with them? Been having meetings with them past couple weeks cause they're looking at opening up their supply chain I guess
Nothing special. Just a really big corporation that you can get lost in as well as opportunities to move up in depending on how long you're willing to stay. I will say this, once you get on there depending on the job, you have damn near infinite places to move and work because Lockheed is damn near everywhere.
+1   

4 months ago '04        #60
nwking  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 38065 38 K  Slaps total: 4125 4 K
 BigRed912 said 🔗
Pretty sure thats the whole reason they chose not to do it bro you say that sh1t like "well if yall would have just laid down and took it instead of fighting you would have been better off" lmao pretty sure they knew what their options were before going forward smh
I just wondering if it was really worth it, they lost a lot of loves, large portion of the country destroyed , large portion of the population who left may never come back. I just want to know what the end game is.
+1   

4 months ago '15        #61
METABaron 
Props total: 10662 10 K  Slaps total: 2645 2 K
 Swamp Hog said 🔗
Let them cavemen ki1l each other the us needs to fix it’s own sh1thole backyard
Our backyard is now filled with Neo n@zi Pro White Supremacy Ukrainians. They are everywhere
+1   

4 months ago '15        #62
METABaron 
Props total: 10662 10 K  Slaps total: 2645 2 K
 nwking said 🔗
I just wondering if it was really worth it, they lost a lot of loves, large portion of the country destroyed , large portion of the population who left may never come back. I just want to know what the end game is.
Allow Khazaria to be re-established by certain Stakeholders interested in that era.

This Ukrainian war was designed to finish what the Holdomor Started.

4 months ago '15        #63
Russia has significantly ramped up their weapons productions for the long haul. If Ukraine negotiated and war ended, Russia would still produce enough weaponry that he'll re invade within a few years.

Anyone who actually follows this war knows this, to the casuals, they really are naÔve enough to think Russia would be done. Likely China would see how USA allowed this and take the gamble that US wouldn't intervene in Taiwan as well. No one cries when Poland keeps sending more and more aid to Ukraine while getting their military ready to fight Russia next should Ukraine fall.

4 months ago '15        #64
Noble Meanz 
Props total: 6785 6 K  Slaps total: 712 712
 Yopa said 🔗
Fukbois keep telling me that Ukraine is winning
That part
+1   

4 months ago '15        #65
mrwoodside 
Props total: 17529 17 K  Slaps total: 2350 2 K
I mean..They look and have similar languages and culture… you gotta know when to hold and fold em… whats so bad living under Russian authority than how they were already living…
emoji

4 months ago '11        #66
awww  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 91112 91 K  Slaps total: 60458 60 K
 Space Ghost said 🔗
The Failed Summer Counter-Offensive told the tale of the tape - Ukraine is trapped in a perpetual Stalemate: Russian Combat Speciality.

The Russians Historically love slow, grinding Combat, Ukraine is being Trolled to Extinction, any time they pushback, Russia ends up with more Infantry Units and grinds the progress back, over and over
Trust me I know how Russians fight itís this one video game I play full of Russians and they fight exactly how youíre saying now

4 months ago '16        #67
kamal1978 
Props total: 15970 15 K  Slaps total: 7766 7 K
Yo this super bad for America

They backed Ukraine and Ukraine is losing badly

Now they backing Israel against Hamas, Israel getting their a$s kicked by Hamas and probably beg for ceasefire soon

If America lose in another proxy war, sh1t china might say America ain't sh1t and go and take Taiwan

4 months ago '07        #68
iTzMe!  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 10955 10 K  Slaps total: 1590 1 K
 FreeSmoke said 🔗
They ever gonna address them few billions that 'went missing' or is that for a later date ?

WASHINGTON (AP) ó The Pentagon has overestimated the value of the weapons it has sent to Ukraine by at least $3 billion ó an accounting error that could be a boon for the war effort because it will allow the Defense Department to send more weapons now without asking Congress for more money.

+3   

4 months ago '22        #69
Voodoopocalypse  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x31
Props total: 59238 59 K  Slaps total: 13273 13 K
raze the n@zi fake israeli's motherland
emoji

4 months ago '10        #70
IITHUNDABR3ADII 
Props total: 8210 8 K  Slaps total: 2585 2 K
 PineappleOG said 🔗
Should be a major takeaway. Ukraine needs enough support to win, the west has failed Ukraine in many ways, most importantly they promised 1 million shells and so far have only delivered 300k. Russia met with N. Korea 3 months ago and already has another million shells.

Russia is desperately holding on, Putin just trying to hold out in hopes Dotard wins again and forces Ukraine to the negotiating table, if Biden is re-elected, Russia is cooked.
> Ukraine needs enough support to win, the west has failed Ukraine in many ways, most importantly they promised 1 million shells and so far have only delivered 300k. R

Are you black? Why do you give a fu#k if a bunch of Russian-adjacent people who would not even bother to spit in your mouth if they came across you dying of thirst? I get why "the west" cares so much about them but why would most of BX give a sh1t? fu#k these wannabe n@zis.

And I'm not one of those new age "everything is racist" and "my political enemies are n@zis" types either. Nah. fu#k these people and all the money they get. This crap where we have all this time and money for them has made me believe in reparations for the descendants of American slaves.

emoji

4 months ago '17        #71
Nosbig 
Props total: 9798 9 K  Slaps total: 1645 1 K
 Tikyle2 said 🔗
Nothing special. Just a really big corporation that you can get lost in as well as opportunities to move up in depending on how long you're willing to stay. I will say this, once you get on there depending on the job, you have damn near infinite places to move and work because Lockheed is damn near everywhere.
Naw they pitch a certain type of steel they wish to have, a computer program says if it's possible in theory to process , than the company I may or may not work for asks me if I can get it to actually work practically.

But said company says yes instantly so I may have to figure it out day to day with these cubicle managers I'm assuming like sales and process engineers I've been video calling with.

But there's thousands of those dudes I'm guessing hahaha

4 months ago '22        #72
Space Ghost 
Props total: 9535 9 K  Slaps total: 1701 1 K
 naledgestate said 🔗
The Mujahideen has entered the chat.
emoji

Ahhh yes Russia's specialty....long drawn out wars that damn near lead to Russian societal collapse.

Caping for Russia is wild
Itís not Caping - Where did I compliment Russia?

Itís Russian History - They slow their opponents down in Battle, in every Battle

I wasnít vouching support for Russia - Where did I say that anything was a compliment?

Itís a Stalemate. Ukraine is facing their funding being frozen by way of Republican Obfuscation, itís a literal Stalemate: Thatís what I said, itís a stalemate, nothing complimentary towards Russia in the slightest

You add your own narrative over what I actually said, I paid Putin no compliments, he deserves none.

They Troll the fu#k out of their opponents for as long as they possibly can - Then they escalate after countless threats, thereís a whole Theory about it in Warfare History
emoji

4 months ago '15        #73
Mal215  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 43161 43 K  Slaps total: 5277 5 K
 BrooklynDamien said 🔗
Aint nobody thinking about them n1ggas
emoji
Swear if you black nobody talking about this bullsh1t
+1   

4 months ago '15        #74
Mal215  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 43161 43 K  Slaps total: 5277 5 K
 Lazy said 🔗
Bad news for Ukrainians

Bad news for Russians

Bad news of Americans

Good news for defense contractors
Lockheed

4 months ago '15        #75
 IITHUNDABR3ADII said 🔗
> Ukraine needs enough support to win, the west has failed Ukraine in many ways, most importantly they promised 1 million shells and so far have only delivered 300k. R

Are you black? Why do you give a fu#k if a bunch of Russian-adjacent people who would not even bother to spit in your mouth if they came across you dying of thirst? I get why "the west" cares so much about them but why would most of BX give a sh1t? fu#k these wannabe n@zis.

And I'm not one of those new age "everything is racist" and "my political enemies are n@zis" types either. Nah. fu#k these people and all the money they get. This crap where we have all this time and money for them has made me believe in reparations for the descendants of American slaves.

emoji
You know most of the money we spend on Ukraine gets spent here? You guys are morons, USA making profits to have their biggest enemy severely weakened and exposed. You don't understand geopolitics and why this war matters, to you its ignorant sh1t like pale skin vs pale skins so why care type sh1t.

Also USA could afford reparations as well, they'd just rather cut taxes for the wealthy and give the rest of us some scraps. Politicians get bought and paid for, and when the wealthy get return on their investment plus the masses being too busy fighting over bullsh1t, they win.

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+8115
Video inside Truth Hurts
52 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
props+6015
Video inside "100% true" - Roc-A-Fella founder Dame Dash CONFIRMS hip hop is a CIA p..
158 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside nigerian bodybuilder shot and k*lled by his wife
110 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+317
It was only a matter of time, here comes Jayceon
87 comments