online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Is Anyone Here Able To Articulate How Much Better An Elite NBA Player Is Than...

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

4 months ago '17        #126
SupremeBeing5  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 34349 34 K  Slaps total: 10268 10 K
 Creasy said 🔗
QB is responsible for more. You take the best CB in the league out of a game, you still have a good chance, look at Dallas with Trevon going down, didn’t miss a beat.
You take Pat Mahomes off KC it’s a wrap.
CB is more physically challenging. QB is more mentally challenging and you have the ball in your hand every single play, have to know what every single player is doing. A QB affects the game 100x more than a CB.
You used the wrong term.

They’re the most impactful, not the hardest position to play. Catching that pa$s is tougher than throwing it.

4 months ago '06        #127
Creasy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 25392 25 K  Slaps total: 1676 1 K
 SupremeBeing5 said 🔗
You used the wrong term.

They’re the most impactful, not the hardest position to play. Catching that pa$s is tougher than throwing it.
Lol, so now a WR is tougher than QB?

I’m just gonna let you keep playing yourself, now it’s getting funny

4 months ago '07        #128
ptwist  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 27885 27 K  Slaps total: 2268 2 K
 6.Yrs said 🔗
↪🔗
Still think this is the most cold blooded quote to anyone who never made it to the league. And he’s right.

BS can still go to your rec league and be the best dude on the court. There are true athletic, ski1l & technical, and IQ requirements to be in the Association … You have to possess an exceptional trait that that puts that inflated orange ball into the basket against other agile giants of the world.

Which is why I find it hilarious people can still have the nerve to say “Lebron is trash”
+1   

4 months ago '10        #129
6.Yrs 
Props total: 45849 45 K  Slaps total: 2558 2 K
 ptwist said 🔗
Still think this is the most cold blooded quote to anyone who never made it to the league. And he’s right.

BS can still go to your rec league and be the best dude on the court. There are true athletic, ski1l & technical, and IQ requirements to be in the Association … You have to possess an exceptional trait that that puts that inflated orange ball into the basket against other agile giants of the world.

Which is why I find it hilarious people can still have the nerve to say “Lebron is trash”
Yup! Not only was the 12th man on an nba bench the best or second best player on his college team but he also probably averaged 40, 15, and 10 on his high school squad. Something the average person could never come close to doing.

To make it even crazier they don’t even really know how to play basketball until they hit their mid 20’s. After they’ve already been in the league a few years.

Definitely a cold a$s quote.

4 months ago '14        #130
4 O 4  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 14327 14 K  Slaps total: 622 622
 Exodus 313 said 🔗
I was just talking to a dude up at la fitness about this, most nba players don’t over dribble they usually 3 dribbles and pulling up or going to the rim, melo even said this when he was training his son, he take 2-3 dribbles pull up money in your face and it’s really just muscle memory from doing it so many times, but the point is we played 3 dribbles and you be surprised how hard it is to only take 3 dribbles and shoot or get to the rim and nba players do it flawlessly, also u would think it would be easy to stop cause it’s only 3 dribbles and u barely guarding them but we see how Kobe and melo made them shots in people face easily
Melo pull up game is legendary. He was so effective with 2-3 dribbles and a lot of times without dribbling at all. His jab step was lethal.

Past his prime and this jab work he gave Zion was filthy
emoji

🔗

4 months ago '14        #131
freezetag 
Props total: 41784 41 K  Slaps total: 3280 3 K
I play with PJ Tucker here in Raleigh during the summer. Listen the PJ y’all saw in the NBA and the real PJ are totally different. Lol.

His strength and defense is crazy. Also the man can get any shot he wants.

4 months ago '13        #132
jjwms33 
Props total: 6293 6 K  Slaps total: 1256 1 K
 Exodus 313 said 🔗
I agree some system does matter but talent is talent no matter what system geno or Kirk cousins in they will never be on Mahomes or Brady level. And u can put the great in any system like Peyton in Denver or Tom with the Bucs and they will look good, the difference with qbs I think is how much u study and work at it just like all things, u hear how the greats like Kobe or Brady just works harder than everybody else the best players usually never the ones u see in the club, partying and doing other stuff they literally eat and sleep the sh1t.
I agree... Yeah thats a given. Talent matters. We were discussing the drop off from starter to 2nd string when Mahomes and Brady were 2nd string at a point. So was Cousins and Gene. But yeah there are tiers in any type of work some people just have the intangibles to succeed at certain things and some of the work hard and become even better. Some people that work hard without out the intangibles can still get good, but not as good as someone with the gift in that area and works hard. Those two together will always be the best.

4 months ago '17        #133
Poncho520 
Props total: 39419 39 K  Slaps total: 2812 2 K
 SupremeBeing5 said 🔗
He’s like 5’7 IRL at the most. I seen him up close, nobody knew who he was. This is when he was averaging 30ppg. Nobody could recognize it was him.
Same here would not have known it was him but I was working for Cartier
And the workers at the boutique was bragging about him buying his girlfriend some bracelets.
+1   

4 months ago '11        #134
Sinamatik CFR  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 72739 72 K  Slaps total: 7433 7 K
 SuperP@WGHunter said 🔗
...your standard week-end warrior who can hoop really damn well?

Just had a conversation with two of my younger cousins, and they don't believe dudes like Dame, Kyrie, and Steph can be but so much better than other dudes who are nice of the same size, because they have no real size and athletic advantages.

I can actually understand why they feel that way, because it's hard to look at an averaged size hooper and think he's out of this world, as opposed to dudes like Bronze, Giannis, KD, etc... who look like they could out-size and out-athletic motherfu#kers.
yes, its the difference between Paul George and George Paul...

The End...

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+2033
Image(s) inside Doctors Pulled 700 Worms Out Of His Body, And It’s All Because He Ate ..
172 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Adam 22 & Lena the Plug at it again
137 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+7022
logo Michael Jordan with his wife at his 60th birthday party.
235 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
props+3111
KODAK BLACK -STRESSED OUT....new yak....When yak on his sh1t... he's built dif..
43 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop