online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

The CIA Financed Hip Hop for Social Engineering

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

5 months ago '20        #51
b4dizzzzzzzle 
Props total: 6872 6 K  Slaps total: 662 662
 hip said 🔗
So Ice Cube wasn't writing NWA's lyrics it was the CIA and songs like Dope Man were encouraging drug use, not demonizing it?

more like they signed or gave deals only to a particular type of artist.
+3   

5 months ago '04        #52
SeanP  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 17994 17 K  Slaps total: 2520 2 K
#FFFFFF folks really be tryin' to take credit for everything!

5 months ago '22        #53
Brooklyn7 
Props total: 1573 1 K  Slaps total: 209 209
fu#k Robert Sepehr

Dude is a racist
+2   

5 months ago '18        #54
dakidjahsiah  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 41407 41 K  Slaps total: 4359 4 K
🔗

+4   

5 months ago '10        #55
SmoothTay  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
Props total: 173642 173 K  Slaps total: 29408 29 K
🔗

+3   

5 months ago '23        #56
Street Clothes  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 3961 3 K  Slaps total: 496 496
c00nery
Import
Agency
+3   

5 months ago '23        #57
LearnLimoTint  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18 OP
Props total: 17293 17 K  Slaps total: 11868 11 K
 yunghuss973 said 🔗
Once Gods Chosen one’s get a hold of ya culture,country anything…It’s a wrap.

They gon find a way to pimp the bi#ch out to point you can’t even recognize her.
emoji
LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

REAL TALK. Just found out that Joe Jackson gave Michael Jackson to them "God's chosen ones" when he was a small boy and they had their way with him on some Diddy and R. Kelly sh1t for fame which led him not liking them them once he got older and sneak dissing them in his music.

Now this n1gga came back with the top layer of his skin and new nose and new hair.

Last edited by LearnLimoTint; 12-02-2023 at 04:30 PM..

5 months ago '06        #58
tru2it6 
Props total: 1237 1 K  Slaps total: 185 185
Mfs will go the distance to downplay black life, intelligence, experiences, and creativity…same way they will say aliens built the pyramids instead of human engineering…ki1l urself op
+4   

5 months ago '15        #59
Mal215  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 43171 43 K  Slaps total: 5277 5 K
 runi said 🔗
"There will never be a Black Messiah, unless we create them."

- J Edgar Hoover
Basically the plot of the matrix
+3   

5 months ago '06        #60
Johnny Tapwater 
Props total: 12019 12 K  Slaps total: 1553 1 K
This is all true.

The lure of money and fame is too strong for the unevolved mind. All that is ending soon though.
+4   

5 months ago '22        #61
Tha Carter VII  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 4815 4 K  Slaps total: 3133 3 K
Thanks CIA!

5 months ago '22        #62
 lilshun said 🔗
Rappers still gon have the finest baddest groupies of all races all around the world ready to suck their d1cks on command. It's the most entertaining sh1t ever.
emoji

5 months ago '19        #63
Megaman 
Props total: 13094 13 K  Slaps total: 11401 11 K
 the_malicious said 🔗
Robert Sepehr is a known white supremacist

He only posts whitewashed revisionist history on youtube
I’ve never heard this about him before. Where did find that information?

Links?

5 months ago '18        #64
Peace7 
Props total: 6231 6 K  Slaps total: 1294 1 K
We have to stop blaming outsiders and blame ourselves.

The CIA did this, the system did that, blah blah blah.

Nah.

Black men, “sold their souls,” to entertain the same men that enslaved their ancestors and jail their children.

The love of money is so strong that the hate created by it gets ignored.
+2   

5 months ago '22        #65
 yunghuss973 said 🔗
Once Gods Chosen one’s get a hold of ya culture,country anything…It’s a wrap.
fu#king right! That's exactly why America is the greatest nation that mankind has ever seen. U-S-A-U-S-A-U-S-A
emoji

5 months ago '19        #66
Megaman 
Props total: 13094 13 K  Slaps total: 11401 11 K
Lior Cohen the CEO of youtube music is actually an agent of Mosad and a dual resident of Israel and NYC.
+5   

5 months ago '19        #67
Jonnyfive813 
Props total: 5214 5 K  Slaps total: 750 750
Is it that hard to believe ?

5 months ago '22        #68
GOLDUST  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 9887 9 K  Slaps total: 3611 3 K
Duh. I mean, Drake is the most popular rapper, and he's weird af.
+1   

5 months ago '18        #69
shooter  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x31
Props total: 94067 94 K  Slaps total: 9933 9 K
I low-key rock w/ Putin out of all the evil dictators but never forget Russia has the most sophisticated propoganda machine the world's ever experienced.
+1   

5 months ago '17        #70
Panem  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 4628 4 K  Slaps total: 1011 1 K
I been telling y'all there is a reason they only let us be shown with lowlife sh1t and makes us identity such as our culture. These dirtbags push all the messaging they keep away for their own kind. The rate these hiphop influenced n1ggas murder each other makes the KK- wish of such numbers. These n1ggas carry out the white man agenda and be okay with it. And any kind of accountabillity for embracing that sh1t is frowned upon.
+9   

5 months ago '22        #71
darkmanunknown 
Props total: 840 840  Slaps total: 55 55
 sweetermanz said 🔗
I’ve told my story mad times. When I was 10-11 years old I was doing what any other kid was doing but the difference was we was exposed to drugs, violence and tryna do missions for n1ggas that were in highschool. Bloods, crack, heron and guns was around when I was a kid.

For me to say that the music wasn’t influential is ignorant. Bro like I said 10 times on this forum. My school was so bad that Pee Wee Kirkland had to come give a speech…we was only 11-12 at that time.

sh1t got confirmed for me when Hitmaka/Yung Berg admitted being born to two millionaires but ran away at 13 because he said the music influenced him to sell drugs.

If you from the hood you can’t deny this man. Only reason I survived is because I got shipped out to another country at 13. If not i would’ve 110% been dead or in jail by 15-16 MAX. I wouldn’t have made it to sophomore year. If you wasn’t thuggin by 11 in my hood you was food so violence was the only way out n the older you got you had to be willing to st@b or shoot. I woulda prolly started shootin by 14 and I thank God my moms dropped everything to move me out the trenches. Top of that I was a good kid, but just too many crack babies was round me n I didn’t know any better.
Feel u, been said the same.

But mfs have a mentality of "since i didnt end up as a criminal that means it must not apply".

I listen to all forms of hip-hop since i was very young. But to say it hasnt negatively affected ALOT of kids/teens/young adults is foolish.
+6   

5 months ago '23        #72
Trismegistus 
Props total: 2913 2 K  Slaps total: 1317 1 K
The CIA gets scapegoated for a lot of stuff and gets blamed for what Zionists do. They're most certainly dirty but they are the scapegoat for Mossad/Zionist crimes.

Hip-hop/rap actually comes out of The Tavistock Institute. Anyone who knows anything about this institution knows that they literally write all political platforms, entertainment scripts, etc. It's public knowledge that the Beatles was not some grassroots group but a creation of The Tavistock Institute.

ALL entertainment is for social engineering. In fact, EVERYTHING piece of information that you consume from any mainstream source is for social engineering.
+5   

5 months ago '07        #73
pete jr 
Props total: 16537 16 K  Slaps total: 1813 1 K
 hip said 🔗
So Ice Cube wasn't writing NWA's lyrics it was the CIA and songs like Dope Man were encouraging drug use, not demonizing it?

Naw they just promote the artists that push the message that they want them to. Social engineering is probably the most powerful way to influence people. They convinced a country to turn against their own people in Germany. Essentially exterminating them by painting them as a scapegoat for the countries problems.

We did the same wi to 9/11 and Iraq(who wasn’t involved)

Almost everything you thinnn in about cultures outside of your own are based on how they’ve been presented to you.
+4   

5 months ago '06        #74
JCash 
Props total: 4685 4 K  Slaps total: 1113 1 K
1 thing the government got right was bi#ches ain't sh1t
+7   

5 months ago '23        #75
blkmanisgod  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 17942 17 K  Slaps total: 3580 3 K
 Trismegistus said 🔗
The CIA gets scapegoated for a lot of stuff and gets blamed for what Zionists do. They're most certainly dirty but they are the scapegoat for Mossad/Zionist crimes.

Hip-hop/rap actually comes out of The Tavistock Institute. Anyone who knows anything about this institution knows that they literally write all political platforms, entertainment scripts, etc. It's public knowledge that the Beatles was not some grassroots group but a creation of The Tavistock Institute.

ALL entertainment is for social engineering. In fact, EVERYTHING piece of information that you consume from any mainstream source is for social engineering.
One day i heard about that book and seen it was 800 bucks on amazon wtf. But yeah most things in life is scripted/simulated
+1   

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
Video inside Who’s auntie is this ??
79 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+377
Video inside Jim breuer talks about dave chappelle telling him he was visited by the..
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
First trailer for M. Night Shyamalan’s #Trap; starring Josh Hartnett 🤫
30 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The strange things that happened in black sitcoms
60 comments
1 day ago