online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Stephen A. Smith "Kevin Porter Jr. should be in jail"; "Josh Giddey, Wait on The Facts"

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

5 months ago '14        #26
dev920 
Props total: 3599 3 K  Slaps total: 435 435
 Tha Boss said 🔗

'He never balled his fists up and hit me,' Gondrezick told the New York Post in October. 'And he definitely didn't punch me in the face numerous times. That is a lie. I don't have any injuries to support that.'

Did she recant her story? Who made the claims that he did it if she’s saying that person is lying?
She said he did it at first then changed her story up

According to a criminal complaint, Gondrezick told the police that Porter repeatedly punched her in the face with a closed fist, resulting in a cut above her right eye, bruising, and substantial pain. She also reported that Porter forcefully squeezed her neck with his hands, causing difficulty in breathing, redness, and bruising to her neck.

↪🔗
+1   

5 months ago '18        #27
FireBeats  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x63 OP
Props total: 132711 132 K  Slaps total: 26929 26 K
 dev920 said 🔗
What allegations has he spoke on something this serious without a police case or civil case or any proof?

it became a police case what today or late yesterday. NBA aint even say they was looking into it until 3 days ago

I seen folks mad that it wasnt national media outrage 3 hours after the story broke on twitter

yall just wanna be mad at the end of the day

Comparing a police case where a girl was hospitalized and said she her neck broken to pics and tweets

sh1t is foolish

I dont give a fukk bout no josh giddy but this fake a$s internet outrage disgust me
It ain't no fake outrade. Folks just want some coverage on it. They would sweep this under the rug if nobody said nothing about it.

The same thing they tried to do with that White NFL player Chad Wheeler when he beat up his girlfriend and almost ki1led her. The NFL tried to sweep that under the rug, and if not for social media that never would have seen the light of day.

If this was some bullsh1t, the police would not be doing no investigation on it. Where there's smoke there's fire

5 months ago '04        #28
Tikyle2 
Props total: 15745 15 K  Slaps total: 2134 2 K
 tallulahmademe said 🔗
1 can say a picture with two naked people in it with a girl clearly saying they just fu#ked could be enough also tho.
If one of the people in the photo were making the allegations, then yes, but if neither is talking or making the claim then no it's not enough.

Same reason why domestic abusers get off when their victims fail to cooperate.

5 months ago '20        #29
Tweezy12  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
Props total: 123057 123 K  Slaps total: 39789 39 K
Kevin porter was the one bumping nuts with a teammate???

5 months ago '14        #30
dev920 
 FireBeats said 🔗
It ain't no fake outrade. Folks just want some coverage on it. They would sweep this under the rug if nobody said nothing about it.

The same thing they tried to do with that White NFL player Chad Wheeler when he beat up his girlfriend and almost ki1led her. The NFL tried to sweep that under the rug, and if not for social media that never would have seen the light of day.

If this was some bullsh1t, the police would not be doing no investigation on it. Where there's smoke there's fire
Why would it be coverage based off social media rumours

You want a network to air a story about josh giddey fukking underage girls with absolutely no proof . A pic that says I fukked josh giddy and tweets from a random person.

Name me another story like that that got coverage.

Derek rose civil charges
kevin porter crinimal charges

I can go on an on

no one even knows who the fukk chad wheeler is no one new who he was at the time

Like I said nuances. Media coverage will be different depending on the evidence, and how big the celebrity is

and yes race as well alot of times

but not in this instance imo

5 months ago '18        #31
 dev920 said 🔗
Why would it be coverage based off social media rumours

You want a network to air a story about josh giddey fukking underage girls with absolutely no proof . A pic that says I fukked josh giddy and tweets from a random person.

Name me another story like that that got coverage.

Derek rose civil charges
kevin porter crinimal charges

I can go on an on

no one even knows who the fukk chad wheeler is no one new who he was at the time

Like I said nuances. Media coverage will be different depending on the evidence, and how big the celebrity is

and yes race as well alot of times

but not in this instance imo
You don't have to know who Chad Wheeler is. He's apart of the freaking NFL. I've seen tons of stories on guys that the average person didn't know who they were, but they did something egregious and they were NFL or NBA player it makes the news. You being disingenious. I've been a sports fan my whole life and have seen them talk about guys I barely heard of, but when that person did something crazy they made the news especially made the sports news.

If there's no evidence, then why are the police investigating? Usually if it's just some whatever, no police investigating sh1t

5 months ago '15        #32
kami  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 68034 68 K  Slaps total: 27346 27 K
This site turned into lipstick alley
+1   

5 months ago '14        #33
dev920 
 FireBeats said 🔗
You don't have to know who Chad Wheeler is. He's apart of the freaking NFL. I've seen tons of stories on guys that the average person didn't know who they were, but they did something egregious and they were NFL or NBA player it makes the news. You being disingenious. I've been a sports fan my whole life and have seen them talk about guys I barely heard of, but when that person did something crazy they made the news especially made the sports news.

If there's no evidence, then why are the police investigating? Usually if it's just some whatever, no police investigating sh1t
Bro i literally just went to youtube and pulled up a whole clip of them talking about chad wheeler, the girl was on cbs morning with g@yle king

🔗

like I said yall in yall feelings, you gonna move the goal post some more

Show me them sh1tting on a player with something this serious without actual civil or criminal charges and a investigation. The police said they was investigating it today.
+2   

5 months ago '18        #34
 dev920 said 🔗
Bro i literally just went to youtube and pulled up a whole clip of them talking about chad wheeler, the girl was on cbs morning with g@yle king

↪🔗

like I said yall in yall feelings, you gonna move the goal post some more

Show me them sh1tting on a player with something this serious without actual civil or criminal charges and a investigation. The police said they was investigating it today.
Fam you late af! They only did coverage on him in response to what social media and youtubers said. When it 1st happened social media was talking about it, but ESPN didn't even post it on their site. They tried to sweep it under the rug. I was one of the people that pushed for this as well. I got connects in the youtube world, and me and some other folks were on this. Then I came on here and pushed it as well. Because it got "0" coverage.

5 months ago '23        #35
Muerte 
Props total: 1642 1 K  Slaps total: 531 531
 kami said 🔗
This site turned into lipstick alley
it's just an outlet for dudes who get pushed around at work all day and hate life

ain't about sh1t offline but come on BX and throw up a black fist about everything
+2   

5 months ago '04        #36
jsmooth-117 
Props total: 46069 46 K  Slaps total: 4683 4 K
Why is this surprising? He’s opportunistic. He knows who butters his toast. There’s nothing to see here, folks.

5 months ago '18        #37
 jsmooth-117 said 🔗
Why is this surprising? He’s opportunistic. He knows who butters his toast. There’s nothing to see here, folks.
It is something to see, because we on his ass

5 months ago '06        #38
SuppaSlick 
Props total: 15374 15 K  Slaps total: 2323 2 K
 FireBeats said 🔗
It is something to see, because we on his ass
Brother. Who cares about this charge. The girl is of the age of consent with family permission. Family isn't co operating so we have to operate on the fact that they don't care and provided consent. There's been plenty of black celebrities that skated on ACTUAL charges so what's the point in making this about race?

Chauncey Billups, Jason Kidd, Kobe Bryant, Karl Malone etc they all survived their career

Its about context

Last edited by SuppaSlick; 11-29-2023 at 03:07 PM..

5 months ago '18        #39
 SuppaSlick said 🔗
Brother. Who cares about this charge. The girl is of the age of consent with family permission. Family isn't co operating so we have to operate on the fact that they don't care and provided consent. There's been plenty of black celebrities that skated on ACTUAL charges so what's the point in making this about race?

Chauncey Billups, Jason Kidd, Kobe Bryant, Karl Malone etc they all survived their career

Its about context
We shall see. I just want coverage on this by ESPN and the talking heads. They sure covered Kyrie, Porter Jr. Ime Udoka. You can cover something and not say they did this or did that. They do it all the time. We just want equal coverage on this that they give to everything else

5 months ago '19        #40
Playboi23  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 12571 12 K  Slaps total: 1529 1 K
Why is this bullsh1t getting so much attention? You’d think Giddey was a NBA superstar

5 months ago '18        #41
 Playboi23 said 🔗
Why is this bullsh1t getting so much attention? You’d think Giddey was a NBA superstar
Dude was a Lottery Pick fam #6 overall definitely should be a big story if it has any legs

5 months ago '19        #42
Playboi23  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 12571 12 K  Slaps total: 1529 1 K
 FireBeats said 🔗
Dude was a Lottery Pick fam #6 overall definitely should be a big story if it has any legs
True. I forgot dude went that early
+2   

5 months ago '14        #43
Alpallday 
Props total: 10830 10 K  Slaps total: 1941 1 K
 FireBeats said 🔗
This is a police case, the police are investigating as we speak

And something being "allegations" never stopped Stephen A. from speaking on issues before.

But now all of a sudden he can't speak on "allegations" That's bullsh1t
Idk why all these dudes capping for SA bruh.
emoji

Acting like dude doesn't speak on allegations. When he wants to threaten players, he got the sources and the info. Where those sources on this? This isn't worth investigave reporting? He's full of sh1t
+1   

5 months ago '14        #44
dev920 
 FireBeats said 🔗
We shall see. I just want coverage on this by ESPN and the talking heads. They sure covered Kyrie, Porter Jr. Ime Udoka. You can cover something and not say they did this or did that. They do it all the time. We just want equal coverage on this that they give to everything else
Didnt Malika just cover it and the reason it took a cpl days is cause she wasnt on tv

and that wasnt good enough either, yall said her facial expressions were suspect. Like cmon fam shyt is ridiculous

5 months ago '17        #45
sjuelz 
Props total: 18248 18 K  Slaps total: 2624 2 K
so we cool with women beaters now...

5 months ago '17        #46
Lite  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 82670 82 K  Slaps total: 12062 12 K
This is what happens when you have a weird massa to appease
+1   

5 months ago '18        #47
 dev920 said 🔗
Didnt Malika just cover it and the reason it took a cpl days is cause she wasnt on tv

and that wasnt good enough either, yall said her facial expressions were suspect. Like cmon fam shyt is ridiculous
Stop with the Bullsh1t bruh!

She read off a teleprompter lol. She did not speak on it. Sounded like something written for her to say. And she only did that because of pressure from folks on social media.

Same thing I said with the Chad Wheeler. They only said something after folks got on they ass. And we on they a$s on this too. So much a police investigation is underway. We doing the job ESPN is not doing

5 months ago '21        #48
Thtgiraffeneck 
Props total: 11343 11 K  Slaps total: 3960 3 K
 jccd5. said 🔗
If he broke the law hold him accountable but do we really need 10 different threads on this sh1t? Josh Giddey ain't that important or even that good of a player
Bx panthers love to crucify anything white

4 months ago '06        #49
jccd5.  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 17416 17 K  Slaps total: 2122 2 K
 Thtgiraffeneck said 🔗
Bx panthers love to crucify anything white
What is a bx panther to you?

Are you white?

emoji

4 months ago '21        #50
Thtgiraffeneck 
Props total: 11343 11 K  Slaps total: 3960 3 K
 jccd5. said 🔗
What is a bx panther to you?

Are you white?

emoji
Yep and a man who didn't break a law got 15 plus pages because his skin tone but a r Kelly page wouldn't put up 2 pages. Only time bx panthers dodge a white thread is when it's positive. If these mfers on here really that up in arms about this sh1t they would of been talking sh1t about half their favorite athletes. But the moment a white guy does it's it's let's point the finger. Like jealous children "he got away with something so I should too" or "he got something I didn't and that's not fair"

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+21925
Drake - Drop and Give Me 50 diss [Push Ups] (Final Version)
677 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+8724
Image(s) inside Drake responds calls Ross racist
449 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Candace Owen's baby shower pic is going viral
224 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+428
Akademiks warns Drake for mentioning Kendrick's wife! YOU HAVE TO BE PREPARED!
177 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop