Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
151 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
196 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '10        #121
joeysicko 
space
space
$457 | Props total: 61 61
 One Gud Cide said:
cause that's exactly what twitters for dumbass you're "a million miles away"...
this guy's not a g
 4 years ago '07        #122
theFREAK 3680 heat pts3680
space
space
$53,668 | Props total: 38450 38450
 Brooklyn Lost said:
I'm crying son that's how Kevin is when he goes to see him

4 years ago '06        #123
hawk48202 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,608 | Props total: 349 349
I'm quite sure Waka's mom will squash this. She's the "Go between" for them both.
 4 years ago '07        #124
CrazyNDaLasDayz 402 heat pts402
space
space
$5,637 | Props total: 14401 14401
 keejee said:
If you ain't gettin money I don't wanna link with ya
I bring the pot to the water I could kitchen sink with ya
I had to kick you out the squad, you was the weakest link n*gga

it was all good just a week ago

R.I.P DUNK

lol but they all look funny as hell in them lil ferarris all tall as fu*k
 4 years ago '10        #125
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13659 13659
 KleanKutt100 said:
Either way.............maybe these n*ggas will get each other dropped.......hopefully it will cut down on all these frail a.ss young n*ggas around Georgia false claiming bloods.

Tired of seeing n*ggas who dressed like this

[pic - click to view]

with a red bandana around their head dancin in groups to "versace" or some sh*t.....only doing that sh*t because of Flocka and Gucci.
that sh*t all over GA, I can't take them boys serious
 08-17-2013, 01:35 PM         #126
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NvrCMyNut said:
these n*ggas all irrelevant n*ggas still performing those old a.ss songs to white boys who still thin waka's hot
Its called classics n*gga. Trap classics to be exact. You aint gtta be "hot" or relevant to perform your best material
 4 years ago '06        #127
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,218 | Props total: 5029 5029
 guccilouieprada said:
My bro know gucci (not that personally he bought 15 plates of mid off him once) but he say they dont play and he and his goons stay with the thunder and nobody say sh*t to em
i think we all know what hes capable of

this is the same jeezy who k!lled somebody, got off and rapped about it countless times

if the star of the crew is a shooter you can imagine what the goons do
 4 years ago '08        #128
Datboitrill 18 heat pts18
space
space
$3,214 | Props total: 1692 1692
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Southside wasn't sh*t until Flocka got that n*gga to concentrate strictly on production and helped create 808 Mafia.

BSM >>> 1017

Flocka >>> Gucci

Gucci about to burn bridges
how in the hell do you consider waka better then gucci ??? Wit mixtapes from 05 - 13 Gucci got a catalog that a lot of n*ggas sleep on
 4 years ago '09        #129
Jet Jagu4r 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,182 | Props total: 118 118
I got no idea how to embed these tweets lol... But Gucci just tweeting about CTE new mixtape is trash
 4 years ago '06        #130
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,218 | Props total: 5029 5029
lmao.
 08-17-2013, 02:31 PM         #131
WavyCrockett 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 True Sinister said:
Just because you're condescending doesn't make you right. Gucci wasn't sh*t in 04 but a regional rapper trying desperately to keep so icy. Gucci didn't become a breakout star until 2009 after Flocka was around. Gucci's highest selling album had Waka on it. Waka does songs with Drake while Gucci does mixtapes with V nasty.

It is you who doesn't understand.
fu*k are you nerd n*ggas talkin about

Gucci was def hot in 07, that was when no pad no pencil an writing on the wall dropped then a year later Movie dropped. Gucci was HOT off his mixtapes ALONE, ask any street n*gga that an watch what they say
 4 years ago '05        #132
Adamsville4real 
space
space
$5,915 | Props total: 504 504
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Flockaveli >>>> Anything Gucci's ever released
n*gga you smoking crack
 08-17-2013, 03:03 PM         #133
J-Dogg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gucci put Waka on, Waka was a Brick Squad weed carrier since back in the day. Waka owes him his career, much like Jim Jones and Cam'ron, no one knew Waka until Gucci started featuring him on his mixtapes.

Waka's mom robbed Waka himself, OJ, Gucci, and they did a huge article in Ozone (I think) about how her poor management pretty much ruined Shawty Lo's career.

Gucci's name has been ringing bells as far as street rap is concerned for at least 10 years now. Dude was on the Smack DVDs even, one of the few Southern rappers to get on one.

I guess we forget Waka got robbed in his own neighborhood right around the time Hard In Da Paint was popping, that his second album flopped, and now he's trying to run to the other side, doing songs with Will I Am to stay relevant.

Gucci is still dropping fire music left and right, he has 10 tapes in the last calendar year, had a role in a big time film with James Franco and Selena Gomez, and is still getting over 20 grand a show. If Waka is still making moves like that 10 years into his career, I'll eat my hat. Waka's music has been on a straight downslide since Flockaveli, and 50K was arguably the best song he's had since that album. Which featured, you guessed it, Gucci.

Here's the video for My Kitchen, where you can see Waka playing the background, just trying to get his lil' shine.

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '10        #134
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13659 13659
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Flockaveli >>>> Anything Gucci's ever released

stop posting homie
 08-17-2013, 03:53 PM         #135
J-Dogg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GeorgiaBoyTool said:
Well n*gga you got some sh*t right, but you also got some sh*t wrong

1st off the only reason Flocka even started to rap was because Gucci was in and out of jail and Mizay Ent. was losing money.

Gucci didn't take Flocka's rapping seriously until Oh Lets Do It became a hit over the Nation.

Spring Breakers wasn't that big of a movie, and I didn't hear about it doing big numbers.

50K didn't get hot until Gucci was replaced by T.I.

Gucci new tapes have been sub par to his past work, his features & production outshine him on most of his songs.

All of Gucci's albums flopped.

Gucci was still pretty much a small time rapper until 2009 when Wasted dropped.

and Waka may not be hot in the streets anymore but he is actually more famous than Gucci Mane now.

Well, sir, you also got some stuff wrong. Flocka was trying to make it for years, just like a lot of rappers, he kicks that line about only rapping for fun and all that, but I'm from NY, and I know people who worked with him, not in the streets, but when he was doing music. People forget he's from up top and spends a lot of time up here. Truth be told, Deb always knew he was rapping, and it was her who didn't take him seriously until she saw the dollar signs in it. I can't remember which interview this was, but Waka even admitted his mom took 350K from him after he blew up.

Spring Breakers made over 14 million domestic & 30 million worldwide on a 5-7 million dollar budget (both figures were quoted in my research), which by Hollywood standards is a success. It also grossed additional money in DVD sales/rentals. Most people I know knew the flick was coming out, James Franco is an Oscar nominated actor, and Selena Gomez is probably the biggest rising female music/movie star under the age of 20.

In my opinion, Gucci's verse on the original 50K is better than T.I.'s. T.I. still did well on the song, but Gucci's verse was classic. That one, I admit, is personal opinion.

I also disagree with your opinion of his latest tapes, I thoroughly enjoyed Trap God 1/2, Freebricks 2, and thought even some of the tracks on the Figg Panamera/Young Dolph collab tapes were bangers. Trap Back 2 was mediocre, and I think the Molly tape on WW3 was, too. But the Gas & Lean tapes are full of quality tracks. A lot of his recent work can stand next to his old school mixtapes.

Gucci has sold almost 450K on State Vs. Radric Davis, just shy of gold. Flockaveli did over 300K, and Triple F Life tanked, which was the most mainstream album Flocka could have possibly made.

Gucci didn't become popular outside of hardcore rap fans until he went on that guest appearance spree, where he was on Breakin' Up, Boom Boom Pow remix, Obsessed, etc. That is when he started blowing up. Wasted & Lemonade came after that.

Waka may be more famous than Gucci, but so is Bow Wow or Soulja Boy and what was that gotten them? If Waka can figure a way to keep working with Will I Am, or David Guetta, or whoever and get paid, more power to him. But he owes Gucci his career, Gucci was the first one to give him a shot and put him on so people could hear him.
 4 years ago '07        #136
OG Perez 16 heat pts16
space
space
$42,504 | Props total: 10803 10803
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Southside wasn't sh*t until Flocka got that n*gga to concentrate strictly on production and helped create 808 Mafia.

BSM >>> 1017

Flocka >>> Gucci

Gucci about to burn bridges
U still watch wrestling. Shut the fu*k up f*ggot
 08-18-2013, 11:30 AM         #137
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J-Dogg said:
Gucci put Waka on, Waka was a Brick Squad weed carrier since back in the day. Waka owes him his career, much like Jim Jones and Cam'ron, no one knew Waka until Gucci started featuring him on his mixtapes.

Waka's mom robbed Waka himself, OJ, Gucci, and they did a huge article in Ozone (I think) about how her poor management pretty much ruined Shawty Lo's career.

Gucci's name has been ringing bells as far as street rap is concerned for at least 10 years now. Dude was on the Smack DVDs even, one of the few Southern rappers to get on one.

I guess we forget Waka got robbed in his own neighborhood right around the time Hard In Da Paint was popping, that his second album flopped, and now he's trying to run to the other side, doing songs with Will I Am to stay relevant.

Gucci is still dropping fire music left and right, he has 10 tapes in the last calendar year, had a role in a big time film with James Franco and Selena Gomez, and is still getting over 20 grand a show. If Waka is still making moves like that 10 years into his career, I'll eat my hat. Waka's music has been on a straight downslide since Flockaveli, and 50K was arguably the best song he's had since that album. Which featured, you guessed it, Gucci.

Here's the video for My Kitchen, where you can see Waka playing the background, just trying to get his lil' shine.

Wrong
 4 years ago '04        #138
Scream @ Me 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,016 | Props total: 1904 1904
forreal, forreal - they should've never gave n*gga's Twitter, man. It's exposed the bi*ch in sooooooooo many of these n*gga's. Hurt my soul when Mobb Deep went out on it like that.
 08-18-2013, 02:49 PM         #139
PROPHET POSSE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Walkerboy86 said:
Wrong
Your opinion is invalid, you d!ck riding wh0ore.

You d!ck suck the sh*t out of every single rapper your brother ever produced for.

This isn't good for your throat, stop it.

All is well.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
175 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
123 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
58 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy