Are there any black people that think Eminem is GOAT?

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
149 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
190 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-07-2011, 02:22 AM         #161
The Rebel INS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sheedawg said:
Yeah, I mean the top 15 thing, everyone will have different ones for personal reasons, I personally don't really care much for top 10's because it's constantly changing, BUT what I'm tryna put forward is the initial point of the thread the GOAT argument and where Eminem stand in that regard.

It still puzzles me that Em is in the GOAT discussion, because no one was saying GOAT after The Eminem Show and he's only dropped whack to mediocre material after that so I'm tryna figure out what miracle happened between The Eminem Show and Recovery that propelled him from a great emcee to GOAT contention?

Thats where my argument lies. I do respect where you coming from because you actually put forward an argument that didn't involve the belittling of other artists the get your point across.
Man after the eminem show eminem = untouchable, everyones jaw to the floor, i dont know what you talkin about..If eminem died after the eminem show dropped this argument would be easier

because of fack I cant hold eminem as the goat, gotta hold the artist responsible right. I hear you on that sh*t, Regardless hes a legend.

but to be honest half the homies who sayin em isnt even in contention for goat i would like to know what your criteria is in the first place
 7 years ago '09        #162
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,077 | Props total: 8847 8847
 awall said:
no real black people..just the ones who play black on the internet...

eminem was garbage from day one...the hood dont even listen to eminem..let along think he g.o.a.t
you mad that most n*ggaz don't have Eminem on their top 5, he hasn't made a great album since The Eminem Show
I'm black, Ghanaian/British
only f*ggot/loser wiggaz would pretend to be black
 7 years ago '04        #163
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,308 | Props total: 12993 12993
I know personally, at least 4-5 black people who consider Eminem among the greatest of all time.
 7 years ago '10        #164
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
 joeycoughdrops said:
This In a Nutshell Sums UP Everything Thats Wrong With The music Industry
Cant believe he actually named all those terrible artist before Eminem. Im still confused to why skin color has anything to do with lyrical skill. Only in hiphop lol
 7 years ago '04        #165
DJ Maximum|M 47 heat pts47
space
space
$43,333 | Props total: 11482 11482
 Mr. Snowman said:

Encore was some throwaway he put on his greatest hits, it wasn't on Encore

why do people always bring up FACK? it was a joke
take rap serious man no goat would ever make a track like fack and release it...
 04-07-2011, 10:44 AM         #166
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:dancingcool::dancingcool::dancingcool:
 DjComplex72 said:
Jay-Z
Common
Ghostface k!llah
Kayne
Nas
Phonte
Curren$y
AZ
Kanye West
Biggie (Rip)
Pac (Rip)
Murs
MF Doom
Big L (Rip)
Big Pun (Rip)
Lupe Fiasco
 04-07-2011, 10:46 AM         #167
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ Maximum said:
take rap serious man no goat would ever make a track like fack and release it...
em stans=
 7 years ago '05        #168
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,872 | Props total: 8394 8394
 The Rebel INS said:
Man after the eminem show eminem = untouchable, everyones jaw to the floor, i dont know what you talkin about..If eminem died after the eminem show dropped this argument would be easier
because of fack I cant hold eminem as the goat, gotta hold the artist responsible right. I hear you on that sh*t, Regardless hes a legend.

but to be honest half the homies who sayin em isnt even in contention for goat i would like to know what your criteria is in the first place
very true...i remember when i was on limewire trying to download all the songs as a youngster. when i got it and listened to it

not that big of a fan of mmlp but sslp and tes are a couple of my favorite albums and if he stopped or died after that it would be the biggie affect all over
 7 years ago '04        #169
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,119 | Props total: 4418 4418
 CaliIsActive said:
Jeezy, Ross, 50 , Jay, Wayne, Banks,Pac, spitta, french montana, game, t.i
i can probably name 20 other artist i would prefer to listen to then em

95% of em music is corny and homo as fuk
i would say %64.

and in ur list are u saying that they are better or that ud prefer to listen to them over em.

i mean id listen to anyone in ur list over eminem during encore forward.

only thing i dont like about em is he done started rapping bogus and about too much gay stuff. if i wanted to listen to gay stuff, id turn on ricky martin
 7 years ago '04        #170
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,119 | Props total: 4418 4418
 ash1990 said:
you mad that most n*ggaz don't have Eminem on their top 5, he hasn't made a great album since The Eminem Show
I'm black, Ghanaian/British
only f*ggot/loser wiggaz would pretend to be black
how does he pretend to be black?
 04-08-2011, 02:08 AM         #171
antdog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No, that GOAT sh*t is pushed by the meida, didn't MTV have him #3 on top MC's ever back in 03?
 7 years ago '06        #172
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,949 | Props total: 13571 13571
 PTC said:
Tiger is 25% black dumb fu*ks...he got more asian blood in him than anything else...

^ thats how media fu*ks the minds of idiots and how people judge based on looks (even though it's obvious this n*gga barely black)
if i saw him walkin down the street and son was not famous i would think he was black not mixed..............
 7 years ago '07        #173
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
white people think he is the goat which is far from true and black people don't give him the credit deserves

case closed
 04-08-2011, 09:33 AM         #174
JaeRell 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm black and think he had the potential to be GOAT, but his work after 2002 disqualifies him from the discussion.
 6 years ago '10        #175
420Heat 8 heat pts OP
space
space
$8,801 | Props total: 5237 5237
Ive cne to the conclusion the whole world is subconsiously attuned to be racist

Except for the true genuine hearted people that have broken frm the pact
 6 years ago '12        #176
noverum 
space
space
$2,868 | Props total: 1654 1654
 420Heat said:
Ive cne to the conclusion the whole world is subconsiously attuned to be racist
Racism is instinctive; it's a product of the human-being's evolutionary survival mechanism; we fear and repel that which isn't familiar to us. That's why racism is less prevalent in environments where people from "contrasting" skin tones co-exist with and have developed empathy for one and other; but it'll be there simmering under the surface until the day arrives when we can't distinguish one "race" from another.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
74 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
173 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy