May 6 - Al-Qaida confirms Osama bin Ladenís death in an Internet statement, warns of retaliation

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
17 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
203 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
67 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-06-2011, 10:10 PM         #61
TEK2yuhDOME 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 usarmyboy83 said:
I can't believe i keep on serving this country to protect ignorant motherfu*kers, like the one's on here saying that they don't believe any of this. fu*k You Guys!
You do know that you're talking about yourself right? Unless you know 100% of everything the government does then you yourself are ignorant. You believe one thing, we believe another. Props to you for putting your life at risk for this country, but we have the right to say our governments full of sh*t(and it probably is). If it offends you, fu*k off? Youre f!ghting for this country and what it stands for, so if we cant say how we feel then it means your just f!ghting for tyranny.
 05-06-2011, 10:18 PM         #62
Killinit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
people are so stupid....do u really think they are gonna fake his death, and take the risk of this guy making a video a week later showing hes still alive and making us look like the biggest as*holes known to man...NO!! Do you really think he was k!lled before and someone didn't jump at the moment to take credit for it?! NO!! This is gonna be the legacy of Obama that he took down Osama, it would have been the legacy of Bush, or whoever was in office. If this happened awhile ago, trust me they would have jumped at the chance to announce it! Why are some of you like looking for a reason not to believe
 7 years ago '05        #63
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,401 | Props total: 676 676
 Clipsburgh 412 said:
Retaliatiom? Americansí Ēhappiness will turn to sadness.Ē?

[pic - click to view]

i cant breathe
 7 years ago '04        #64
Matt 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,726 | Props total: 104 104
 P. Dedos said:
wait wait wait al qaida is fake and bin laden was fake too a fragment of our imagination made up by the americans

no picture no proof! the americans also sent an spy to act like bin ladens wife and fake midgets to act like little kids.... DNA evidence? thats all made up you know. obama lying to the country and shaking 9/11 victim family members hands and lying to they face i tell you!
 zonicview said:
no pic no proof, simple as that
^^^ These are the guys that get beat up at school and on the street on a regular basis.

after family, president, and everyone else saying he is dead... a picture wont make a difference to you.... stop being a little bi*ch and get over it..
 7 years ago '04        #65
peto 
space
space
$2,360 | Props total: 16 16
 xyz11scorp21xyz said:
you kids really don't get it. the CIA created al qaeda. the CIA funded osama bin laden, go read about it. google the name Tim Osman

the cia is currently funding al qaeda to f!ght with the libyan rebels...

this is true.
 7 years ago '06        #66
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
I'm not scared. Come at me bro.
 05-06-2011, 11:10 PM         #67
TiPZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sammyboi22 said:
I'm not scared. Come at me bro.
Bro, they took away and Towers and hit the pentagon.. they basically took out our top sh*t.. I would be a lil shook right about now
 7 years ago '07        #68
SALTY3142 
space
space
$510 | Props total: 5 5
Problem is we are dealing with lunatics. If the US government had the same mentality as them we could have blown them off the map a long time ago, but you know... international laws and such...
 05-06-2011, 11:53 PM         #69
gilbydakid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well ill post ssomething in defense that the cia may very well be al qaeda.

DUBAI (Reuters) - Al Qaeda confirmed the death of Osama bin Laden on Friday in an Internet message that vowed revenge on the United States and its allies, including Pakistan, according to a statement issued by the Islamist militant group.
Five days after President Barack Obama announced bin Laden's death in a U.S. raid in Pakistan, al Qaeda confirmed the death of its leader as a historic moment, and vowed not to deviate from the path of armed struggle.

"In a historic day for the great Islamic nation... the mujahid (holy warrior) Shiekh Abu Abdullah, Osama bin Mohammed bin Laden, God have mercy on him, was k!lled on the path taken by those before him and will be taken by others after him."

"Congratulations to the Islamic umma (community) for the martyrdom of its son Osama."
The global militant group, which said it will soon release an audio tape made by its leader a week before he died, vowed not to deviate from the path of armed struggle and said bin Laden's blood "is more precious to us and to every Muslim than to be wasted in vain."

"It will remain, with permission from God Almighty, a curse that hunts the Americans and their collaborators and chase them outside and inside their country," the militant network said in a statement released on Islamist Internet forums.

"Their happiness will turn into sorrow, and their blood will be mixed with their tears," al Qaeda said.
"We call upon our Muslim people in Pakistan, on whose land Sheikh Osama was k!lled, to rise up and revolt to cleanse this shame that has been attached to them by a clique of traitors and thieves ... and in general to cleanse their country from the filth of the Americans who spread corruption in it."

The al Qaeda statement also urged the United States to treat the bodies of Osama bin Laden and those k!lled with him in the raid with care, and to return their bodies.

"We warn the Americans not to harm the corpse of the sheikh or expose it to any indecent treatment or to harm any members of his family, living or dead, and to deliver the corpses to their families," it said.

"Any harm done will open the doors of evil upon you doubly, and you will not have anyone but yourselves to blame."
so this was written may 3rd?????????

and they asked that body be returned, every fu*king media outlet in the world reported that his body was dumped in the ocean 7hrs after the event. why are they asking for something back when they very well know it is at the bottom of the ocean?

and then if the body is exposed to any indecency, there will be consequences? way to type up a story and make an excuse not to reveal said pictures.

the government should backstep their story alittle better before releasing dumb statments like these.

Last edited by gilbydakid; 05-06-2011 at 11:55 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #70
youngen 
space
space
space
$3,025 | Props total: 152 152
"The statement, dated May 3, was the first by the terror network since bin Laden was k!lled Monday by U.S. commandos in a raid on his hideout in Abbottabad, Pakistan. The statementís authenticity could not be independently confirmed, but it was posted on websites where the group traditionally puts out its messages."
 05-07-2011, 12:02 AM         #71
gilbydakid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Phicmagic said:
Whatabout those of us who dont give a fu*k about any of this?

My light bills due on the 13th, my Phone on the 16th, I just paid a mortgage and my car insurance is kicking my a.ss.

If at any moment any of this sh*t comes in the way of that, i'll gladly give a fu*k, until then whether hes dead, not dead, tin foil hat wearing guys wanna spew nonsense, people wanna tease em about it, blah blah blah blah blah it all doesnt matter.

I got bills n*gga, fu*k the dumb sh*t.
you really are dumb if you dont think the government creates situations like this for profitable gains.

meanwhile while me and you and everyone else on here gets r*ped on taxes and pays out or gets very little back, the top 10 fortune 500 companies (which are funders to many politicians) dont even fill federal taxes and still get 100 million dollar tax returns.

1) Exxon Mobil made $19 billion in profits in 2009. Exxon not only paid no federal income taxes, it actually received a $156 million rebate from the IRS, according to its SEC filings.

2) Bank of America received a $1.9 billion tax refund from the IRS last year, although it made $4.4 billion in profits and received a bailout from the Federal Reserve and the Treasury Department of nearly $1 trillion.

3) Over the past five years, while General Electric made $26 billion in profits in the United States, it received a $4.1 billion refund from the IRS.

4) Chevron received a $19 million refund from the IRS last year after it made $10 billion in profits in 2009.

5) Boeing, which received a $30 billion contract from the Pentagon to build 179 airborne tankers, got a $124 million refund from the IRS last year.

6) Valero Energy, the 25th largest company in America with $68 billion in sales last year received a $157 million tax refund check from the IRS and, over the past three years, it received a $134 million tax break from the oil and gas manufacturing tax deduction.

7) Goldman Sachs in 2008 only paid 1.1 percent of its income in taxes even though it earned a profit of $2.3 billion and received an almost $800 billion from the Federal Reserve and U.S. Treasury Department.

8) Citigroup last year made more than $4 billion in profits but paid no federal income taxes. It received a $2.5 trillion bailout from the Federal Reserve and U.S. Treasury.

9) ConocoPhillips, the fifth largest oil company in the United States, made $16 billion in profits from 2007 through 2009, but received $451 million in tax breaks through the oil and gas manufacturing deduction.

10) Over the past five years, Carnival Cruise Lines made more than $11 billion in profits, but its federal income tax rate during those years was just 1.1 percent.

not to mention that they get billion dollar bailouts on our are dime.

Last edited by gilbydakid; 05-07-2011 at 12:04 AM..
 7 years ago '11        #72
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
 Mr. K said:

... ...

Groundbreaking evidence! How does he explain the absolute perfect English that Obama speaks and the damn subtitles we need to put under Osama's sh*t?

P.s @ this thread- Nobody wants to hear Osama's damn voice message. I think we should just stop talking about him, cuz the only power he has left is kept alive though us mentioning him in the new and listening to these terrorist group's damn videos. They stop making videos if we stop watching. They're like little babies that need their binky so they cry and cry until they get it

Last edited by GetuOne; 05-07-2011 at 12:10 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #73
Sco Dylan 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,590 | Props total: 2648 2648
Can't believe the nonsense people spewed in this thread....

dude said the CIA is funding al qaeda to f!ght the libyan rebels...soooo the US forces with it's coalition decided to do air strikes to aid the rebels, and then back out while the CIA goes in to reinforce the rebels with NATO forces...but at the same time they are funding al qaeda to f!ght the people they are on the ground helping?

Man there's no pic of the founding fathers signing the declaration of independence...no pic no proof

Custer was k!lled at Little Big Horn? No pic no proof

Seriously, do you people realize the sheer amount of manpower and string pulling that would have to go into pulling something like this off?

If you possess critical thinking, it's not hard to figure out...questions sure, the helicopter is fishy, etc etc...but c'mon son
 7 years ago '05        #74
Sco Dylan 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,590 | Props total: 2648 2648
and then these people are saying al qaeda doesn't exist and the CIA made it up...so Al-Jazeera is playing along too?

conspiracy theorists think all media is controlled by big brother...if that's so answer these questions:

-why does Fox continually try to discredit Obama? Why is there so much negativity towards him?
-Why was G.W. Bush and his administration blamed for going into Iraq on false pretenses? Why would they blow the whistle on themselves?
-Enron scandal?
-Whitewater?
-Watergate?
-Iran-Contra?
-Vietnam misinformation?
-COINTELPRO?
-Monica Lewinsky?
-d!ck Cheney hunting accident?

I could go on for a long time. Did they just decide to blow the whistle on themselves and make themselves look bad?

If you think the media is controlled by the government or any higher power than the stockholders that differ from company to company, you are a moron. Of course the government will try to put itself in a good light with the media it releases and agrees to show, but c'mon son...
 05-07-2011, 01:40 AM         #75
MARIOSDUM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's coming
 7 years ago '06        #76
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,943 | Props total: 475 475
 7 years ago '04        #77
bouncer900 
space
space
$4,009 | Props total: 85 85
 Richie Aprile said:

7 years ago '05        #78
gslim3000 
space
space
$508 | Props total: 12 12
dont sleep on Al-Quida
 7 years ago '04        #79
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,120 | Props total: 229 229
Their n*gga gone, Bin Laden dead!

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
43 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
81 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
67 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
48 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
36 comments
2 days ago