Duane Ford Speaks about Fight (Judge)

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
62 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
243 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
36 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-11-2012, 08:49 PM         #101
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Guess it'll always be a few n*ggas that wants to go against the grain. After it happened 99.9% of all people said robbery. Now n*ggas are showing up defending this sh*t smh. One of the biggest robberies of all time...How can a man land more, land at a higher rate, and CLEARLY land the more effective punches and not win? What more do you have to do?
 06-11-2012, 08:49 PM         #102
BROOKLYNSTANDUP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How are people still debating that Manny lost this f!ght? Bradley himself said his lost the f!ght to Bob Arum and so did Bradleys trainer. You can dissect this any way you want Pacman won this f!ght according to ever non HBO analyst out there, he was robbed.
 6 years ago '11        #103
RAZER 58 heat pts58
space
space
$2,868 | Props total: 75 75
I am not a boxing fan but what it look like you guys are saying that pacman is on steroid just because mayweather say so. lmfao
 6 years ago '09        #104
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1396 1396
 Sac-Town said:
i just re-watched an i counted 23
I counted 16...You'd have to give him credit for every punch in that flurry on the ropes because he doesn't even land a punch til well into halfway through the round.
 6 years ago '06        #105
respectrayallen 
space
space
space
$384 | Props total: 25 25
 BROOKLYNSTANDUP said:
How are people still debating that Manny lost this f!ght? Bradley himself said his lost the f!ght to Bob Arum and so did Bradleys trainer. You can dissect this any way you want Pacman won this f!ght according to ever non HBO analyst out there, he was robbed.
So now you believe what Bob Arum says?

I thought round 1 was Bradley

I gave round 2 to Manny, but honestly it was a 10-10 round

Round 8 was Bradley

Rounds 10-12 were Bradley

It was a close f!ght. I have been going back and watching a lot of old f!ghts and i shake my head at a lot of them. People, including judges a lot of times, fall for the last 20 seconds of rounds a lot of the time and tend to forget about the first 3/4 of a round if no HUGE punches are landed. Its crazy, but it happens a lot.

Judging rounds is harder than judging an overall f!ght. I rewatched the most recent Marquez/Manny f!ght and I was disagreeing with almost every round. The judges would give it to Manny when i thought it was a JMM round. They would give it to JMM when i thought Manny won the round. Almost everytime it was the boxer who won the last 20-30 seconds of the round who received the round.
 6 years ago '09        #106
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
 SOCIALITE said:
Guess it'll always be a few n*ggas that wants to go against the grain. After it happened 99.9% of all people said robbery. Now n*ggas are showing up defending this sh*t smh. One of the biggest robberies of all time...How can a man land more, land at a higher rate, and CLEARLY land the more effective punches and not win? What more do you have to do?
He wasn't landing more. All Compubox is is a guy that presses a button when he thinks he sees a punch land...It isn't impartial and is subject to bias.
 6 years ago '09        #107
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
 SOCIALITE said:
Floyd fans discrediting the punch stats but run to the same punch stats to show how great he is...
 06-11-2012, 10:05 PM         #108
nc4life 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SmoothTay said:

[pic - click to view]

06-11-2012, 10:08 PM         #109
nc4life 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 respectrayallen said:
So now you believe what Bob Arum says?

I thought round 1 was Bradley

I gave round 2 to Manny, but honestly it was a 10-10 round

Round 8 was Bradley

Rounds 10-12 were Bradley

It was a close f!ght. I have been going back and watching a lot of old f!ghts and i shake my head at a lot of them. People, including judges a lot of times, fall for the last 20 seconds of rounds a lot of the time and tend to forget about the first 3/4 of a round if no HUGE punches are landed. Its crazy, but it happens a lot.

Judging rounds is harder than judging an overall f!ght. I rewatched the most recent Marquez/Manny f!ght and I was disagreeing with almost every round. The judges would give it to Manny when i thought it was a JMM round. They would give it to JMM when i thought Manny won the round. Almost everytime it was the boxer who won the last 20-30 seconds of the round who received the round.
And thats what Pac man did. He came on the last 30 seconds of the f!ght and tried to steal it that way. Go back, watch it n see it 4 ur self if u didnt notice it.
 6 years ago '07        #110
djdeez1211 
space
space
$776 | Props total: 7 7
 SmoothTay said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #111
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,401 | Props total: 676 676
PAC won the f!ght... period... BUT PAC should have knocked Bradley out and dominated the f!ght... but PAC left it up for the judges and that's HIS fault... The way I came up watching boxing, n*ggas got KO'ed and proved a point... not going to a damn decision... Hell Mike Tyson didn't get out of the first round in his f!ght for damn near a decade (may be a stretch but you get the point).... lol
 6 years ago '05        #112
koking33 
space
space
$75 | Props total: 6 6
all in all manny did not take this f!ght serius and it showed from 24/7 up to the delay before the start of the f!ght with heat/celtics game and the streching of the calves no doubt bradley was out classed when pac brought the f!ght but he did not bring it enough and when he did he missed alot which made him tired by the 6th round and bradley started throwing body shots which made it flurries for the last minute to flurries in the last 30sec anytime you wanna know when a body shot bothers pac he pulls his trunks up after when a shot bothers him up top or he gets frustrated be bangs his gloves together very predictable f!ghter and there is some what an unwritin rule in boxing which is as a champion always win the championship rounds (10-11-12) losing these round is like giving up the f!ght to judges(ex:de la hoya - trinidad) I see this as a close split dec going to pac with no rematch if your gonna leave it to the judges give a dominating performance this was not that was trying to win cause im pacman the more famous f!ghter do you hear the crowd do you hear the hbo d!@k riders how can i lose and he did flushed a 100 mill payday away against money may he would of lost anyway but would have loved to see it
 6 years ago '05        #113
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
space
$16,827 | Props total: 2 2
 xRapHeadx said:
I counted 16...You'd have to give him credit for every punch in that flurry on the ropes because he doesn't even land a punch til well into halfway through the round.
yea i know he had about 4-6 landed by the 2 minute mark, i sure as hell didnt give him credit for every punch in those flurry's... 1 maybe 2 per, he picks it up in the final minute of the 6th thats for sure

this is the screen shot of the version i'm watchin fyi

[pic - click to view]

jus so you dont think its some youtube stream

Last edited by SacTown; 06-11-2012 at 11:50 PM..
 06-12-2012, 12:27 AM         #114
YOUNGZERO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Someone d0x this fu*king bi*ch, if this was the WILD fu*kING WEST I would fu*king k!ll this f*ggot my goddamn self.
 06-12-2012, 12:30 AM         #115
YOUNGZERO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bradley was unquestionably and undoubtedly OUTCLASSED every which way possible.

For this fu*king piece of sh*t judge to come out and defend his corruption with bullsh*t reasons is more than enough proof this sh*t is FIXED.

I promise, when Pacquiao is done with boxing, I'LL NEVER WATCH ANOTHER BOXING MATCH.

I put that on everything I love. fu*k you boxing if you don't fu*king fix yourself.
 06-12-2012, 12:32 AM         #116
NeoDaMatrix 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AirForce318 said:
PAC won the f!ght... period... BUT PAC should have knocked Bradley out and dominated the f!ght... but PAC left it up for the judges and that's HIS fault... The way I came up watching boxing, n*ggas got KO'ed and proved a point... not going to a damn decision... Hell Mike Tyson didn't get out of the first round in his f!ght for damn near a decade (may be a stretch but you get the point).... lol
nuff fu*king said. if your DOMINATING the f!ght and LANDING more punches at a more ACCURATE rate how in the fu*k do u not KO the guy? Your one the best boxers out and you let Bradley go to a decision? your just asking to lose I want you all to go back and watch the f!ght and watch when the replays show up for Pacman. Pac has dude on the ropes a few times and he nearly has him KO'd in a few rounds but he backs down and lets Bradley gather himself time and time again Thats why he lost, he let Bradley live and take him to 12 rnds.
 06-12-2012, 12:35 AM         #117
YOUNGZERO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Once bradley* felt Pacman's power he started running away… HOW IN THE fu*k IS THAT RING GENERALSHIP????
 6 years ago '05        #118
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
space
$16,827 | Props total: 2 2
 YOUNGZERO said:
Once bradley* felt Pacman's power he started running away… HOW IN THE fu*k IS THAT RING GENERALSHIP????

so fn true
 06-12-2012, 01:07 AM         #119
hollatchadude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 koking33 said:
all in all manny did not take this f!ght serius and it showed from 24/7 up to the delay before the start of the f!ght with heat/celtics game and the streching of the calves no doubt bradley was out classed when pac brought the f!ght but he did not bring it enough and when he did he missed alot which made him tired by the 6th round and bradley started throwing body shots which made it flurries for the last minute to flurries in the last 30sec anytime you wanna know when a body shot bothers pac he pulls his trunks up after when a shot bothers him up top or he gets frustrated be bangs his gloves together very predictable f!ghter and there is some what an unwritin rule in boxing which is as a champion always win the championship rounds (10-11-12) losing these round is like giving up the f!ght to judges(ex:de la hoya - trinidad) I see this as a close split dec going to pac with no rematch if your gonna leave it to the judges give a dominating performance this was not that was trying to win cause im pacman the more famous f!ghter do you hear the crowd do you hear the hbo d!@k riders how can i lose and he did flushed a 100 mill payday away against money may he would of lost anyway but would have loved to see it
 6 years ago '09        #120
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
 YOUNGZERO said:
How is a circle to the left running?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy