UFC on FOX 2: Evans vs Davis Live Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
 86
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 66
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
62 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 60
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
243 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 57
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
36 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #461
BIGthingsSON2 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,797 | Props total: 2109 2109
 carden2 said:
you really think all this feedback is necessary it's not even accurate.
It's an opinion. If you have issues with it, go ahead and counter. Doubt you will.

Davis escaping the crucifix is just a testament to his athleticism. Rashad's base was ridiculous the whole time.


Last edited by BIGthingsSON2; 01-29-2012 at 01:41 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #462
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$12,313 | Props total: 1964 1964
 carden2 said:
you really think all this feedback is necessary it's not even accurate.
lol just tell the n*gga he failed.
 6 years ago '10        #463
BIGthingsSON2 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,797 | Props total: 2109 2109
 SoFresh170 said:
lol just tell the n*gga he failed.

[pic - click to view]



I wish a n*gga would attempt to refute me with a thought out response. Buncha bar-room n*ggas who've learned the art of MMA through Joe Rogan commentary .
 01-29-2012, 02:51 AM         #464
BROOKLYNSTANDUP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Waste of a card, rashad looked outta shape he woulda whooped davis if he was in real f!ghting shape, chael fought his usual bs f!ght with bisbing doing enough to look good but not enough to win and maia is a.ss with his hands as usual just got a young f!ghter with better stamina.... this was the one of the worst possible cards UFC could have ran on prime time television. They should have waited aweek and thrown diaz on the card to show a slugfest or waited for jones bones to f!ght and shown the face of the franchise.. a real moneymaker... dont see the point of a proven champion f!ghting a proven wrestler with no other mma skills.
 6 years ago '04        #465
creep 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
boring card... bones will put suga down in atlanta.
 6 years ago '04        #466
Mumbletaker 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$11,486 | Props total: 7156 7156
In the Chael Sonnen vs. Michael Bisping f!ght, Judges Brad Odom and Otto Torriero gave Sonnen rounds one and three and Bisping round two. Judge Clay Goodman gave all three rounds to Bisping.
It was bisping who got the 30-27 score. That makes even less sense than sonnen getting it.
 01-29-2012, 06:19 AM         #467
JohnDoe B1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gramz said:
The Spider and Jones easily look like the big favorites to keep their titles.
Pretty much.
 6 years ago '05        #468
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$15,420 | Props total: 4757 4757
 BROOKLYNSTANDUP said:
Waste of a card, rashad looked outta shape he woulda whooped davis if he was in real f!ghting shape, chael fought his usual bs f!ght with bisbing doing enough to look good but not enough to win and maia is a.ss with his hands as usual just got a young f!ghter with better stamina.... this was the one of the worst possible cards UFC could have ran on prime time television. They should have waited aweek and thrown diaz on the card to show a slugfest or waited for jones bones to f!ght and shown the face of the franchise.. a real moneymaker... dont see the point of a proven champion f!ghting a proven wrestler with no other mma skills.
Maia lost because Weidman had better stamina? Weidman was completely gassed due to the weight cut...Maia lost to a guy that was 217lbs 10 days earlier...if Weidman was in-shape he would've destroyed Maia...

Diaz/Condit is carrying the next PPV, no sense to combine cards/f!ghts...especially because this sh*t was free...
 6 years ago '04        #469
doro85 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,166 | Props total: 435 435
davis got dominated because he allowed evans to controll the f!ght as a stand up.. bisping sonnen was the best out tof the main event... the undercards were good tho...

i went to see it live so it was a good a.ss night to me.. if u ever get a chnce to go to a ufc event i suggest u jump on it.. great atmosphere...

lol clay guida was running around the crowd all night, bones was there, jremy piven and i think mike vick
 6 years ago '05        #470
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$15,420 | Props total: 4757 4757
 doro85 said:
davis got dominated because he allowed evans to controll the f!ght as a stand up.. bisping sonnen was the best out tof the main event... the undercards were good tho...

i went to see it live so it was a good a.ss night to me.. if u ever get a chnce to go to a ufc event i suggest u jump on it.. great atmosphere...

lol clay guida was running around the crowd all night, bones was there, jremy piven and i think mike vick
Davis didn't allow Evans to control the f!ght, Evans controlled the f!ght with his standup...Davis had no choice in the matter and never will until his striking improves quite a bit...I was hoping he would have improved a little more with so much time...

I liked the Bisping/Sonnen f!ght as well...

Guida was running around the crowd?
 6 years ago '10        #471
BIGthingsSON2 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,797 | Props total: 2109 2109
Rashad also deserves props for handling Davis on the ground. That guy has never been worked that hard when it comes to the ground game. Whats funny is Rashad told Davis he won his 4 national titles on garbage technique . In the end he backed up his claim by mainly beating down Davis with wrestling techniques. Besides the half guard passes and side control that was all wrestling.This f!ght makes me think that maybe he can beat Jones.
 6 years ago '04        #472
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,770 | Props total: 1089 1089
 BIGthingsSON2 said:
This f!ght makes me think that maybe he can beat Jones.
Why? Rashad couldn't out strike a bum like Davis on his feet. Jones would've finished Davis in the 2nd round the latest. The longer Rashad lets Jones hang around the more he has a chance to lose. He won't stop him w/ strikes and he won't submit him. It has to go decision for Rashad to win. I just don't see him lasting 25 minutes with Bones.
 6 years ago '05        #473
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$15,420 | Props total: 4757 4757
 BIGthingsSON2 said:
Rashad also deserves props for handling Davis on the ground. That guy has never been worked that hard when it comes to the ground game. Whats funny is Rashad told Davis he won his 4 national titles on garbage technique . In the end he backed up his claim by mainly beating down Davis with wrestling techniques. Besides the half guard passes and side control that was all wrestling.This f!ght makes me think that maybe he can beat Jones.
Davis is a 1x time National Champ, but a 4x All-american...4x National Champion would be some incredibly dominant stuff...

wrestling doesn't have the threat of strikes and submissions...defending certain wrestling techniques in mma could put you in danger of being submitted or punched...that doesn't exist in straight wrestling...and it's obvious Davis doesn't react well to getting hit and just seemed lost and not ready for the moment...

I knew from the beginning Rashad's mma wrestling was superior and how did the first takedown happen? Rashad caught a kick and used that to secure a takedown...Davis still has a long way to go to seamlessly incorporate his nasty wrestling...right now Davis just shoots weakly after telegraphed striking...
 6 years ago '08        #474
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$7,409 | Props total: 422 422
 Tikyle2 said:
Why? Rashad couldn't out strike a bum like Davis on his feet. Jones would've finished Davis in the 2nd round the latest. The longer Rashad lets Jones hang around the more he has a chance to lose. He won't stop him w/ strikes and he won't submit him. It has to go decision for Rashad to win. I just don't see him lasting 25 minutes with Bones.
Rashad was parrying Phil Davis for most of the later rounds. He beat him to the punch the whole f!ght. He outclassed him everywhere the f!ght went. He just didn't finish.


Last edited by AnyGiven; 01-30-2012 at 09:29 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #475
BIGthingsSON2 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,797 | Props total: 2109 2109
 MysticKJ said:
Davis is a 1x time National Champ, but a 4x All-american...4x National Champion would be some incredibly dominant stuff...

wrestling doesn't have the threat of strikes and submissions...defending certain wrestling techniques in mma could put you in danger of being submitted or punched...that doesn't exist in straight wrestling...and it's obvious Davis doesn't react well to getting hit and just seemed lost and not ready for the moment...

I knew from the beginning Rashad's mma wrestling was superior and how did the first takedown happen? Rashad caught a kick and used that to secure a takedown...Davis still has a long way to go to seamlessly incorporate his nasty wrestling...right now Davis just shoots weakly after telegraphed striking...
In the end Rashad claimed that he would dominate Davis in the wrestling department ,and he did. My mistake on the typo about National titles btw.

About Jones vs Rashad

I see Jones winning . I won't lie , he is made to beat Rashad. I can also see that just maybe Rashad can grind out a decision. Although, it is a small maybe.

Rashad did completely outstrike Davis btw. The only time Davis seemed to do well was in the first with leg kicks ,ect. I was surprised how fast Rashad began checking them. MMA striking as a whole sucks donkey d!ck though, so whatever.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
84 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy