Microsoft or Sony To Quit Console Race?

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
243 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
61 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
33 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #101
whouthinkitis 18 heat pts18
space
space
$8,860 | Props total: 1467 1467
I took that article with a grain of salt. Then again I could see Sony doing this after PS4 depends on what happen sales wise though. PS3 didn't do to well out the gate and it took them 2 yrs to recover from the slow sales from the high a.ss price tag they put on the PS3 in the beginning. I doubt Sony scraps the PS4 and just close up shop like that.
 6 years ago '06        #102
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
a steam/psn alliance would actually be great...but anyways neither microsoft, sony or nintendo is bowing out after this gen...

also sony bowing out would be alot worse for the gaming industry and gamers than microsoft
 01-12-2012, 09:57 PM         #103
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont see either going out for good..... sony is on up to Ps3, thats 3 models for your morons on this site. microsoft is on their second console so far, i feel this is just bullsh*t. both consoles have huge followings loyal die hard fans. if anything as what homeboy said above they need to watch and see what nintendo drops. remember nintendo started this sh*t, with TRUE fun gaming.
 6 years ago '09        #104
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,685 | Props total: 13204 13204
rightttttt
 6 years ago '09        #105
Tiko377 1861 heat pts1861
space
space
$15,204 | Props total: 8942 8942
sony gonna get bought by apple we gonna see a applestation 4
 6 years ago '09        #106
Tiko377 1861 heat pts1861
space
space
$15,204 | Props total: 8942 8942
in all seriousness i think if Sony doesn't make profits and get success from the PS4 I think it might be there last console ( not saying playstation will die) but i think the brand playstation might be sold off to another company.
 6 years ago '10        #107
BIGthingsSON2 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,797 | Props total: 2109 2109
 DominationCM said:
I want to look this from a True Gamers angle, just hear me out. Sony and Microsoft arent going anywhere because the fallout would be catastrophic. Lets talk about Nintendo, since I've been coming in here mothafu*kas hardly ever mention the Wii. You know why? Cause True Gamers like everybody in here dont even consider it a next gen console. We start f!ghts in this bi*ch arguing over pointless views about Sony vs Microsoft. Aint none of us really checking for the Wii, I have not seen a thread about mothafu*kas who cant wait for the release date of any Wii games. Just today there was a thread about Ghost Recon getting delayed, because that game matters to True Gamers.

From a True Gamers view TO ME, Nintendo has already bowed out! The Wii sold the most, cant argue with that. Just because it sold the most dont mean its the best. Nintendo bowed out to True Gamers when they targeted none gamers. Nintendo was like "fu*k true gamers lets sell our sh*t to soccer moms and librarians and sh*t" Just look at the games that have come out on the Wii, for every good Mario game theirs 15 bad ones and another 20 that shouldnt have been thought of. Some of these games the developers at Nintendo just gave the fu*k up. They knew soccer moms and 6 year olds dont know the difference between a average game and a sh*tty game. When I read gaming mags I look at the ratings of Wii games I see 4's and 5's. Nintendo did this. When game drops on all consoles pay attention to what's said about the one on the Wii.

Now I have to give credit were credit is due Nobodies beating Nintendo when it comes to hand helds.

I like where you're are coming from. I really do.....but you're using child's logic.
 6 years ago '11        #108
blueNote89 
space
space
space
$97 | Props total: 53 53
happened to sega...i wouldn't doubt it...would suck if it is true tho
 6 years ago '11        #109
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$8,349 | Props total: 204 204
 BIGthingsSON2 said:
I like where you're are coming from. I really do.....but you're using child's logic.
Childs logic how you figure?
 6 years ago '07        #110
jr2009 
space
space
$432 | Props total: 209 209
lets say Sony backs out that would leave just MS (Nintendo dose not count in my book as a console company) where would the innovation come from? wheres the drive to push the next gen to it fullest? truth be told Sony needs MS like MS needs Sony. if one backs out the other will monopolize which means they'll become stagnant and in turn true gamers will lose in the long run plus even though Sony has been getting beat like they're on the wrong side of town theres still money to be made and they might learn from their mistakes....... ok not really but you catch my drift
 6 years ago '11        #111
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
 jr2009 said:
lets say Sony backs out that would leave just MS (Nintendo dose not count in my book as a console company) where would the innovation come from? wheres the drive to push the next gen to it fullest? truth be told Sony needs MS like MS needs Sony. if one backs out the other will monopolize which means they'll become stagnant and in turn true gamers will lose in the long run plus even though Sony has been getting beat like they're on the wrong side of town theres still money to be made and they might learn from their mistakes....... ok not really but you catch my drift
let me tell something man, about SONY thats been long forgotten, You can take the Wii and the xbox 360 but them together and they still wouldnt add up to the legendary success that was PS2. Playstation 2 is arguably THE GREATEST GAME CONSOLE OF ALL TIME!! SONY knows what the fu*k there doing
 6 years ago '04        #112
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,340 | Props total: 2762 2762
 RalphLaurenJR said:
yall some idiots to think that sony is hurting, they have sony music, sony flims, sony electronics, money everywhere.
And which one of those business is making a profit.
 6 years ago '05        #113
TitoDaMayne 
space
space
$680 | Props total: 2 2
billion dollar industry? :x why
 6 years ago '04        #114
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
LOL microsoft and sony already have cloud gaming so this article is fu*king bullsh*t
 6 years ago '11        #115
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
Naw, Playstation and Microsoft arent going to have gaming consoles for there next generation, the next logical move is to get away from discs and have their games stream from the cloud. The technology isn't there yet so that's why their not having a new one soon. There going to merge the counsole with the pc and the pc with the tv. So abra cadabra, good bye consoles. This will kinda take the whole competitive edge off for both of them but they'll still be producing sh*t. Again, the big thing is they are going to wait till our ISP providers can handle what they have in store next, which is running games straight off a server to your tv.
 01-13-2012, 11:23 AM         #116
master_mind_jg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the more these corps. 'merge' ideas the more money they will loose. In the end like I said time and time again :
Microsoft>Sony .....
so if this article has any truth to it Sony would dissappear from the console industry.
 6 years ago '10        #117
BIGthingsSON2 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,797 | Props total: 2109 2109
 DominationCM said:
Childs logic how you figure?
There is no such thing as "True gamers". There is only hardcore and casual. Wii is aimed at the more casual gamers which is why it sold so well. The company should be thanked for bringing gaming to the masses. I consider myself a hardcore gamer ,and have been spanked by a 47 year old woman in Wii tennis. The fact that a middle-aged woman even picked up a controller is amazing . The fact that it sold so well also means that Nintendo will mos def be entering the next console wars.
 6 years ago '11        #118
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
 BIGthingsSON2 said:
There is no such thing as "True gamers". There is only hardcore and casual. Wii is aimed at the more casual gamers which is why it sold so well. The company should be thanked for bringing gaming to the masses. I consider myself a hardcore gamer ,and have been spanked by a 47 year old woman in Wii tennis. The fact that a middle-aged woman even picked up a controller is amazing . The fact that it sold so well also means that Nintendo will mos def be entering the next console wars.
True gamers = Hardcore gamers. And No in my opinion Nintendo shouldnt be thanked for bringing gaming to the masses. Because when they did that the quality of there games went to sh*t and thats the damn truth. As a hardcore gamer I can give a sh*t about sale numbers, give me quality. As more casual gamers bought the Wii the worst there games got even the ones developed by Nintendo. Those gimmicky a.ss games with Mario and Link in them (Mario & Sonic at the Olympics?) was a slap in the face to all hardcore gamers that stood wit Nintendo since day 1. Did Nintendo Care? HELL NO! Because a bad game cost the same as a good game.

So anyone of you corney mothafu*kas in here come wit some "Nintendo is good talk" dead that sh*t right there!! The only difference between Microsoft and Nintendo is, one of them ACT like they give a sh*t
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy