Jul 25 - Pimp C Disses Atlanta and lays it down

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
162 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

14 years ago '04        #1
9803 page views
135 comments

Big Shaq 
Props total: 402 402  Slaps total: 66 66
Jul 25 - Pimp C Disses Atlanta and lays it down

Pimp C Disses Atlanta

Source=allhiphop.com

Entire interview link at the bottom of the page !!! Check it out!!! This is News to Hip-Hop

Pimp C talks about Atlanta and why it is not the south

he also calls Russell Simmons a bi*ch!

PIMP C IS NOT TO BE PLAYED WITH – YOU DON’T WANT TO SMELL HIS COLOGNE!

Pimp C went off , off, off, off in the Ozone magazine... Now, I’m not messing with Pimp, because he’s had issues with me in the past. Well, Shout out toFreezy, who sent me the audio…and well…Pimp C let it be known to the world. He sounds really angry. Shout out to Pimp C for eventually dropping the knowledge and being 1000% HONEST. He never did quite address the issue of Atlanta being in the East Coast. (Pimp C dominated my existence for the 15 minutes I listened to this.) Oh yea - shout out to Atlanta's 107.9 FM - WHOA!

Here are some exerpts from Pimp’s interview with Ozone that are floating around. If you are "industry“ don’t read this here. You about to shocked!

On Russell Simmons:

“I just made peace with the lil n***a Short Dawg cause on the cool, it really wasn’t his fault. It was ol’ d**k-in-the-booty-Russell Simmons fault for not taking the message back to him and telling him to change his name. Yeah, I said ‘d**k-in-the-booty.’ I know what I’m talking about. B***h, I’ll air you out too.”

Russell is going to talk this out with Pimp C and get him into yoga - peace and love.

On Atlanta:

“Atlanta is not the South. Atlanta is not the South, gotdamn it, when you go to Atlanta what does your clock say? When you get off the plane from Los Angeles or Texas, what time do it be over there? Atlanta is East Coast time. You n***as ain’t in the South.”

About Lil‘ Troy:

“He’s a f**king b***h, and I said it. I’ve been knowing he’s a b***h, but I ain’t gotta talk about no n***a when everybody knows you’re a b***h and you’re hiding.”

On rappers with a lot of jewels like Mike Jones and Lil‘ Flip:

“Them big ol’ plates they be wearing that look like dinner plates? Them diamonds are monkey. You need to take that monkey sh*t back cause you embarrassing us.”

On some D-Boys that used to be down with Meech:

"All y’all n***as talking about selling dope? If y’all n***as was some d-boys, guess what, man? I don’t believe you n***as no more cause I’m seeing you n***as in button up shirts getting cute and pretty trying to look s*xy. N***a, f**k you. N***a, and I ain’t gotta say your name. Play with me and I’ll expose the n***as that was wearing backpacks with their pant leg rolled up back then in Atlanta when me and Big Meech used to be off in the club kickin’ it buying each other champagne.”

Even Ne-Yo got some of the wrath!

“I ain’t out here dressing up trying to be s*xy licking my lips like old gay a** Ne-Yo. Licking lips and sh*t, n***a. pu**y d**k in the booty a** n***a wearing all that gotdamn lipgloss at their video shoots and letting n***as put makeup on their face. Yeah, I said Ne-Yo, you heard what the f**k I said. N***as putting all that lip gloss on they f**kin’ lips looking like they’ve just been eating a pork chop sandwich with no hands.”

Check this out !! This is the live interview

http://www.zshare.net/aud .. 833955bb6adc1/

Last edited by Big Shaq; 07-25-2007 at 10:03 AM..

best
worst
135 comments

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+76online now  19
Creepiest thing you ever experienced?
254 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+63online now  18
I've been addicted to P0RN for 20 years mane!!!!
172 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+136online now  11
Jun 18 - All employees quit family dollar in Pittsburgh and leave sign on the ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+45online now  5
Video inside Jerome in the house The movie you didn’t know you wanted
73 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy