Jun 21 - Girl loses legs on Six Flags:Kentucky Kingdom ride!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
162 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

14 years ago '07        #1
11484 page views
70 comments

YNWA  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 9769 9 K  Slaps total: 1786 1 K
Jun 21 - Girl loses legs on Six Flags:Kentucky Kingdom ride!!!

Girl loses legs on Six Flags:Kentucky Kingdom ride!!!

LOUISVILLE, Ky. – A young girl was injured on a thrill ride at Six Flags Kentucky Kingdom.

Louisville Metro Police Dispatch tells us that both of the girl’s feet were severed in this accident.

“I saw a lot of kids go up… I seen them going up then it came down and the cable came back around and hit a lot of people… They said the cable wrapped around somebody’s legs and ripped them off,” said one witness.

From The a*sociated Press:

LOUISVILLE, Ky. (AP) -- One person was injured during a ride at a popular amusement park on Thursday, a park official said.

The accident happened around 4:45 p.m. on the Superman Tower of Power at Six Flags Kentucky Kingdom, said Six Flags spokeswoman Wendy Goldberg.

The extent of the person’s injury was unknown, Goldberg said.

The ride takes passengers straight up 177 feet before a free-fall of 154 feet, reaching a speed of 54 mph.

It is unclear at what point during the ride the person was injured, Goldberg said. The person was taken to a local hospital for treatment. Louisville EMS said it could not comment on the extent of the person’s injuries due to privacy laws.

best
worst
70 comments

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+76online now  21
Creepiest thing you ever experienced?
255 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+136online now  18
Jun 18 - All employees quit family dollar in Pittsburgh and leave sign on the ..
108 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+45online now  7
Video inside Jerome in the house The movie you didn’t know you wanted
73 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+64online now  7
I've been addicted to P0RN for 20 years mane!!!!
172 comments
1 day ago
@misc
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy