Jun 7 - 50 Cent Threatens He'll 'Fire Everybody' In G-Unit

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

14 years ago '04        #1
10871 page views
130 comments

quamir14 
Props total: 0 0  Slaps total: 0 0
Jun 7 - 50 Cent Threatens He'll 'Fire Everybody' In G-Unit

50 Cent is a boss above all, and he talks G-Unit business in the July issue of Vibe, making it clear that some members of the crew should keep their résumés current. "I'll fire everybody," he said. "I don't give a f---. They're capable of all of their responsibilities, but when they start slacking, they gotta get the f--- outta here." Young Buck gets a good performance review — "He is the clean-up man because he's actually selling" — with one caveat: "Sometimes he says things without being totally conscious of what he's saying, so he's gonna make mistakes." And Tony Yayo, well, he's set for life. "Yayo can't be dropped, period," 50 explained. "He doesn't even need to sell records. As long as I'm breathing, he's gonna be good. And if I'm not breathing, then he's gonna be real good." That's right, 50 confirmed: Yayo's in the will. For more on 50's future plans — including his thoughts on retirement — check out the MTV News RAW interview. ...

http://www.mtv.com/news/a .. /50_cent.jhtml

best
worst
130 comments

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+46online now  13
Video inside Jerome in the house The movie you didn’t know you wanted
74 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+76online now  10
Creepiest thing you ever experienced?
255 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+64online now  9
I've been addicted to P0RN for 20 years mane!!!!
173 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  8
Interviews with both parties from the "Suns In 4" f*ght. . .
27 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy