Kid Cudi: Man on the Moon: End of the Day- 10 Years Old

most viewed right now
+30  56
60 comments @sports

section    |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section The Hip-Hop Spot

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 week ago '16        #26
Tokenblack3005 
space
space
space
$6 | Props total: 5 5
I remember exactly where I was at when I first heard this album. Summer of '09, last summer before going to college. Fond memories
+2   

1 week ago '12        #27
CaLis LEGACY 83 heat pts83
space
space
$3,408 | Props total: 3952 3952
Memories of my last days of high school

Cudi held a n*gga down
+4   

1 week ago '17        #28
92baby 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,516 | Props total: 28583 28583
 Cutty Olds said
I actually didn’t fu*k with this album....and to this day I still don’t.
But,
Anyone that doesn’t acknowledge how game changing this album was and influential to that generation is delusional....or a hater.

Fuuuuck...10 year’s ago tho?....I was 30 years old fam!
 Brezzzy said
My World & Sky might fall were my sh*t.

Other day some kid (teen) called me sir. It hit me like "old n*gga".

Time flies.

old heads and their memories

i was 16 when this came out

every new years I would get high with my bros then as I got older
I would just hang with my girl and get road head while the fire works went off

Pursuit of Happiness stayed on repeat til this day

Cudi will be one of those forgotten legends

Last edited by 92baby; 08-13-2019 at 05:50 PM..
+5   

1 week ago '10        #29
truerenegade62 
space
space
$693 | Props total: 830 830
Hyyer was and is my sh*t!!! Classic album
+1   

1 week ago '09        #30
Fly or Die 49 heat pts49
space
space
$30,492 | Props total: 7825 7825
this is one of if not the only album i immediately knew was a classic after one listen

i remember when this first dropped boxden thought it was trash and buried me for praising it lol

yall ears wasnt ready
+4   

1 week ago '04        #31
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$18,423 | Props total: 10223 10223
 strungout said
you were 30 when cudi dropped this album ?
Yep, maybe even 31 cause I just seen someone said it actually dropped in September...
I remember it well...

I was getting over streetwear because sh*t was starting to get oversaturated with gimmicks and too small a*s clothes and fake ballers hyping bullsh*t (I rode it out tho)

Rap was for real a*s cheeks...Def Jux was done, fu*king auto tune was permeating the air waves, a lot of albums wasn’t cutting it and the few that were, were getting criminally slept on, and we were waiting on certain projects like DOOMxStarks, Child Rebel Soldiers, I Cant Feel my Face and others (them sh*ts never came to fruition tho)

The only rock I could fu*k with was the White Stripes and The Black Keys, Gnarls Barkley wasn’t dropping another album, N.E.R.D. was AWOL...sh*t was a bit of a mess joe

I might try to revisit this album again now that my nerves are back good...we a see tho
+2   

1 week ago '17        #32
92baby 2 heat pts
space
space
 Cutty Olds said
Yep, maybe even 31 cause I just seen someone said it actually dropped in September...
I remember it well...

I was getting over streetwear because sh*t was starting to get oversaturated with gimmicks and too small a*s clothes and fake ballers hyping bullsh*t (I rode it out tho)

Rap was for real a*s cheeks...Def Jux was done, fu*king auto tune was permeating the air waves, a lot of albums wasnít cutting it and the few that were, were getting criminally slept on, and we were waiting on certain projects like DOOMxStarks, Child Rebel Soldiers, I Cant Feel my Face and others (them sh*ts never came to fruition tho)

The only rock I could fu*k with was the White Stripes and The Black Keys, Gnarls Barkley wasnít dropping another album, N.E.R.D. was AWOL...sh*t was a bit of a mess joe

I might try to revisit this album again now that my nerves are back good...we a see tho
Cutty olds be going through it in this bi*ch

I feel you tho

Did you like man on the moon 2 legend of mr.rager

It was darker much darker smh
+2   

1 week ago '04        #33
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
 92baby said
Cutty olds be going through it in this bi*ch

I feel you tho

Did you like man on the moon 2 legend of mr.rager

It was darker much darker smh
Yeah man I was for real! It was a bit ridiculous actually...I was coming off a Mid Life Crisis...I legit felt in my mid and late 20’s I was going to be for lack of better words “Pushed out the culture “ cause I was about to be 30 in a few years! That’s another story tho for another time lol

But nah I legit didn’t feel Cudi...he’s a different vibe and feel than I can relate to or just feel...like, his music just doesn’t hit me like that over all so I never gave his other 2 albums a chance...I might be fu*king

I’ll get around to revisiting them tho...hell I did it for n*ggas like MF Doom and I love his sh*t now, same with Sic Jaken and death Grips...I actually like their sh*t
+1   

1 week ago '17        #34
92baby 2 heat pts
space
space
 Cutty Olds said
Yeah man I was for real! It was a bit ridiculous actually...I was coming off a Mid Life Crisis...I legit felt in my mid and late 20ís I was going to be for lack of better words ďPushed out the culture ď cause I was about to be 30 in a few years! Thatís another story tho for another time lol

But nah I legit didnít feel Cudi...heís a different vibe and feel than I can relate to or just feel...like, his music just doesnít hit me like that over all so I never gave his other 2 albums a chance...I might be fu*king

Iíll get around to revisiting them tho...hell I did it for n*ggas like MF Doom and I love his sh*t now, same with Sic Jaken and death Grips...I actually like their sh*t

You may or may not like the sh*t

Pushed outta hip hop?

How?

30s are always looked up to as OGs

Especially if they made the right moves

I personally think the young and old listen to the people in their 30s

1 week ago '10        #35
ColeWorld 52 heat pts52
space
space
$11,885 | Props total: 4578 4578
Classic. I canít believe 2009 was ten years ago, I miss 2009 and 2010 life

I use to play this and Blueprint 3 all the time Fall 2009/Winter 2009.

+1   

1 week ago '10        #36
ColeWorld 52 heat pts52
space
space
$11,885 | Props total: 4578 4578
 Cutty Olds said
Yeah man I was for real! It was a bit ridiculous actually...I was coming off a Mid Life Crisis...I legit felt in my mid and late 20ís I was going to be for lack of better words ďPushed out the culture ď cause I was about to be 30 in a few years! Thatís another story tho for another time lol

But nah I legit didnít feel Cudi...heís a different vibe and feel than I can relate to or just feel...like, his music just doesnít hit me like that over all so I never gave his other 2 albums a chance...I might be fu*king

Iíll get around to revisiting them tho...hell I did it for n*ggas like MF Doom and I love his sh*t now, same with Sic Jaken and death Grips...I actually like their sh*t
Iím going through the mid-20ís crisis now

I miss the beginning of this decade
+3   

1 week ago '15        #37
Mexicanelvis 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,688 | Props total: 3612 3612
 ColeWorld said

I think I might be going through the same sh*t man....but the mids passed a couple years ago, I don't got much of the 20's left.

+2   

1 week ago '04        #38
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
 92baby said
You may or may not like the sh*t

Pushed outta hip hop?

How?

30s are always looked up to as OGs

Especially if they made the right moves

I personally think the young and old listen to the people in their 30s
Lol, I thought once you hit your 30’s, you were an old n*gga...at that time most MC’s was done...Rap was a young n*ggas game for real back then, but it was mainly because a lot of the rappers just hadn’t hit 30 yet...or by album 3 their albums weren’t as dope, and new dudes were popping up and cooking, and the older Mc losses his momentum and revelance...or even worse, their potency and sound. I felt I hadn’t made a big enough “mark” in my life in the culture because for instance, I let an opportunity fall thru my hands to get signed AND for being a ghost writer ...it was a slim chance but, I ain’t hawk that sh*t down, I didn’t pursue enough sh*t that became “cool” in hip hop like tattooing, painting cars, I SLEPT on learning electronic art and couldn’t capitalize on the wave to design for street wear brands because n*ggas didn’t want sh*t traditionally by hand anymore, I didn’t get into graffiti either, I wasted that opportunity (fu*king a lot of foreign pu**y )

Remember that line by Nas and AZ where AZ asks Nas “If somebody wrote a book about you, do you think n*ggas would read it”....That’s what I wanted and with all the talent that I actually had, I felt I wasted it..I felt n*ggas wouldn’t want to read my sh*t...my time was about to be up and I didn’t make it, I was about to be passed over...I kept that sh*t to myself, but that sh*t for real was bothering me...I didn’t make an impact in hip hop and I’m about to be too old to get in the game...I failed..

Lol, I was fu*king buggin! I shook that sh*t after a minute, it was other things going on in my life that was amplifying this sh*t...but yeah I thought I was gonna be basically “The old n*gga in the club”

Last edited by Cutty Olds; 08-14-2019 at 09:32 AM..
+1   

1 week ago '04        #39
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
 ColeWorld said

Lol, the only reason I said it on here was because later on, I found out ALOT n*ggas actually experienced the same sh*t...I guess itís an actual thing.

Donít sweat it bruh, it ainít nowhere near the end...30ís are dope
-Younger chics LOVE n*ggas in their 30ís...and thatís no bullsh*t...itís also easier to get them out them draws ...experience is a k*ller
-Youíre way more seasoned in your trade/skill set
-Your taste in music and the culture will broaden and your ear will sharpen

And a bunch of other sh*t..you can still do all the same sh*t in your 20ís...just not wear some of that goofy sh*t you used to. :

Hell I tattoo, Run the biggest collective of black tattoos on IG, chop it up with a couple known and upcoming producers and DJís on a reg, and about to start my own brand...youíll be good homie, stick to your guns
+1   

1 week ago '16        #40
postemupndunkit 7 heat pts
space
space
$8,030 | Props total: 27935 27935
Classic

Damn man ten years holy sh*t bro

1 week ago '14        #41
Nemohoes95 14 heat pts14
space
space
space
$3,262 | Props total: 11514 11514
This album is a classic... cudi zone man on the moon top five cudi songs for me. Cudi the goat.
+1   

1 week ago '17        #42
92baby 2 heat pts
space
space
 Cutty Olds said
Lol, I thought once you hit your 30ís, you were an old n*gga...at that time most MCís was done...Rap was a young n*ggas game for real back then, but it was mainly because a lot of the rappers just hadnít hit 30 yet...or by album 3 their albums werenít as dope, and new dudes were popping up and cooking, and the older Mc losses his momentum and revelance...or even worse, their potency and sound. I felt I hadnít made a big enough ďmarkĒ in my life in the culture because for instance, I let an opportunity fall thru my hands to get signed AND for being a ghost writer ...it was a slim chance but, I ainít hawk that sh*t down, I didnít pursue enough sh*t that became ďcoolĒ in hip hop like tattooing, painting cars, I SLEPT on learning electronic art and couldnít capitalize on the wave to design for street wear brands because n*ggas didnít want sh*t traditionally by hand anymore, I didnít get into graffiti either, I wasted that opportunity (fu*king a lot of foreign pu**y )

Remember that line by Nas and AZ where AZ asks Nas ďIf somebody wrote a book about you, do you think n*ggas would read itĒ....Thatís what I wanted and with all the talent that I actually had, I felt I wasted it..I felt n*ggas wouldnít want to read my sh*t...my time was about to be up and I didnít make it, I was about to be passed over...I kept that sh*t to myself, but that sh*t for real was bothering me...I didnít make an impact in hip hop and Iím about to be too old to get in the game...I failed..

Lol, I was fu*king buggin! I shook that sh*t after a minute, it was other things going on in my life that was amplifying this sh*t...but yeah I thought I was gonna be basically ďThe old n*gga in the clubĒ
Thats all our fear one form or fashion

People tend to tell you sh*t like that too once you hit the 30
+1   

1 week ago '14        #43
strungout 410 heat pts410
space
space
$37,201 | Props total: 92077 92077
 Cutty Olds said
I remember it well...

Rap was for real a*s cheeks...Def Jux was done, fu*king auto tune was permeating the air waves, a lot of albums wasnít cutting it and the few that were, were getting criminally slept on, and we were waiting on certain projects like DOOMxStarks, Child Rebel Soldiers, I Cant Feel my Face and others (them sh*ts never came to fruition tho)

The only rock I could fu*k with was the White Stripes and The Black Keys, Gnarls Barkley wasnít dropping another album, N.E.R.D. was AWOL...sh*t was a bit of a mess joe

thats whats up man..i was in like senior year of high school , nearly 30 now myself

and i remember the hype surrounding cudi as well, it wasn't nearly as big as 50 cent or the game or others ...

but he seemed to have a certain reach of his own and lot of people related with him...yeah i think his sound was similiar to n.e.r.ds albeit more hip hop and grundgy ..it was a breathe of fresh air amidst all of the auto tune like you mentioned

its nice to see that a lot of people had a moment when cudi dropped in their own lives to juxtapose it with the music.....
+2   

1 week ago '17        #44
92baby 2 heat pts
space
space
 Fly or Die said
this is one of if not the only album i immediately knew was a classic after one listen

i remember when this first dropped boxden thought it was trash and buried me for praising it lol

yall ears wasnt ready
No they were probably just old heads

The reason older people really dont fu*k with newer music is because it's not them in their prime for the most part

One of these old heads remember when they actually played dmx in the club and it was about something.

Cats now days be actin like it's a parody

Dmx probably one of my favorite rappers growing up. The energy the passion Earl is a goat

Off topic did anybody see that one show BET had with Dmx and he lived by some old white guy in boom fu*k no where

They were friends too

Last edited by 92baby; 08-14-2019 at 07:20 PM..
+1   

1 week ago '17        #45
92baby 2 heat pts
space
space
 Cutty Olds said
Lol, the only reason I said it on here was because later on, I found out ALOT n*ggas actually experienced the same sh*t...I guess itís an actual thing.

Donít sweat it bruh, it ainít nowhere near the end...30ís are dope
-Younger chics LOVE n*ggas in their 30ís...and thatís no bullsh*t...itís also easier to get them out them draws ...experience is a k*ller
-Youíre way more seasoned in your trade/skill set
-Your taste in music and the culture will broaden and your ear will sharpen

And a bunch of other sh*t..you can still do all the same sh*t in your 20ís...just not wear some of that goofy sh*t you used to. :

Hell I tattoo, Run the biggest collective of black tattoos on IG, chop it up with a couple known and upcoming producers and DJís on a reg, and about to start my own brand...youíll be good homie, stick to your guns
Respect ah I need some new my self

New replies show every 10 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+30online now  20
one punch man gameplay
53 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  18
Image(s) inside Disney-Sony Standoff Ends Marvel Studios & Kevin Feigeís Involvement I..
334 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  13
NBA 2K20 Demo
87 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  10
How to dress like Ghostface in Conditioning