So Trina didnít even have a budget for the video

most viewed right now
+31  55
62 comments @sports

section    |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section The Hip-Hop Spot

1 week ago '12        #26
BangEm904 38 heat pts38
space
space
$7,928 | Props total: 17168 17168
 awww said
n*gga I’ll spit in your fu*king face watch your mouth talking to me fu*k n*gga, what you need a budget for when you have millions of followers you fu*king loser, I’ll sh*t in a pie plate and smoosh it in your fu*king face
more weed, less opioids homey

awww said
I know more than you’ll ever know n*gga I’ll ahve your mama sucking my d*ck from the back while sh*t just spitting out my a*s on her face n*gga now shut the fu*k up talking to me like you know me fu*k n*gga

Last edited by BangEm904; 08-13-2019 at 02:55 AM..
+15   

1 week ago '16        #27
FutureHipHop 
space
space
$1,289 | Props total: 3134 3134
 awww said
n*gga Iíll spit in your fu*king face watch your mouth talking to me fu*k n*gga, what you need a budget for when you have millions of followers you fu*king loser, Iíll sh*t in a pie plate and smoosh it in your fu*king face
Lol, you clearly dont know sh*t about business.
+2   

1 week ago '11        #28
awww 141 heat pts141
space
space
$7,690 | Props total: 30299 30299
 FutureHipHop said
Lol, you clearly dont know sh*t about business.
I know more than youíll ever know n*gga Iíll ahve your mama sucking my d*ck from the back while sh*t just spitting out my a*s on her face n*gga now shut the fu*k up talking to me like you know me fu*k n*gga

1 week ago '19        #29
Hungsolow 
space
space
space
$800 | Props total: 802 802
This chick says she had the hardest verse

But couldn't finish 8 bars on this track

Time stamp 2:05

+6   

1 week ago '19        #30
l3altimore 7 14 heat pts14
space
space
$617 | Props total: 2382 2382
 ArabianPrince said
Trina was always a 9.8

1 week ago '13        #31
uoeno 131 heat pts131
space
space
space
$10,372 | Props total: 28409 28409
plot twist ... this is the promo for the song
+10   

1 week ago '18        #32
IronicPessimist 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,854 | Props total: 2234 2234
what record?
is trina on a major label?
i think not
+1   

1 week ago '19        #33
l3altimore 7 14 heat pts14
space
space
$617 | Props total: 2382 2382
 awww said
I know more than youíll ever know n*gga Iíll have your mama sucking my d*ck from the back while sh*t just spitting out my a*s on her face n*gga now shut the fu*k up talking to me like you know me fu*k n*gga

U have no chill, weed could help u
+16   

1 week ago '18        #34
Illuminati 8ob 136 heat pts136
space
space
$3,444 | Props total: 16277 16277
 l3altimore 7 said

U have no chill, weed could help u

Dafuq wrong with him
+9   

1 week ago '10        #35
Ant McQueen 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,202 | Props total: 8821 8821
 YungVino said
I feel Nicki, you gotta get paid and you need money to promote the video. Last thing you want is a video to be released and it looks unprofessional, crappy, cheap, etc. But Nicki also doesn't want a video with her image to not have millions of views because that'll look bad on her brand if no label or management puts the proper financial resources into it to promote it. But why come on the radio and air out that business? You didn't have to do Trina or her management like that. If they didn't come with the bag you thing is necessary then kindly reject the offer and keep it pushing. Don't see why folks think its necessary to go on air and basically call them too broke to afford you, even though that is the case.
Great point.

There are TONS of proposals that get made daily that don't pan out that we (the general public) have no idea about. Why? Professionalism.
+2   

1 week ago '05        #36
JimDinO77 22 heat pts22
space
space
$27,199 | Props total: 14108 14108
 BitterDiesel said
Overall there is going to be blow back from Nicki going that route n she knows this. The Nicki x Trina wave wouldnt benefit Nicki right now Nicki tryna stay relevant and Trina already looking dated due to her being a late 90s artist n already not having a Major label with a Major Bag. Since before Queen album Nicki has been on the decline in the Urban market n her stint with Remy Cardi didnt do her no better. The pop white ppl musoc can only take you so far cause they move througj n*ggas like Nilla wafer cookies. Further more peep the Meg x Nicki move who profits more off that collab n comradery??

Exactly so Trina n management have a right to feel slighted. Cause it seems Nicki now is only chasing the fire and she blowing smoke just to get there.

The Joe sh*t is proof cause they stirring the pot for a mutual benefit ratings. With ratings the analytics can be used to leverage finances with her next album tour etc. However time is up. Nicki had a hot run and refused to put on any female artist make a label her n the Cardi beef disnt benefit so her new approach is to ride social media feminism n attach herself to the next hot female artist.

How do u know Meg didn’t reach out to her? U know a lot of bi*ches fu*k with Nikki wave right ? If Meg reaches out to Trina, it wouldn’t be an issue.......Nikki just got a target on her head, n*ggas want her to fail so bad
+2   

1 week ago '06        #37
Celsius 
space
space
$1,026 | Props total: 2437 2437
 GetYaCoinsKing said
NO WAYYYYY, I personally know indie artist with professional as videos done for the low; I'm talking under $400. Also being that its Trina any videographer/producer would be willing to do it for FREE just for the come-up.
Iíd never let someone pay me $400 to shoot even 20 seconds of a video.

A $400 video will be shot with my iPhone. Iím not showing up with a full fu*king camera setup for that.

Maybe $4000, yes, or $40000, but 400? Nah.
+2   

1 week ago '07        #38
budlightextra 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 3813 3813
 PackerTrelli3 said
Trina is done. Yea she had 3 good years, being the baddest bi*ch and known for having the fattest a*s n*ggas have ever seen.....

But what else? Her lyrics used to be cute, but how they just sound dated, whack flow, and still rhyming and talking bout ďsave drama for ya mamaĒ. Really??

She did nothing to expand. Women in rap are really doin this sh*t. Really spittin. Trinaís time is up. Budget or no budget.
Receipts please!!!!
+2   

1 week ago '04        #39
eazyvaboy 79 heat pts79
space
space
$4,786 | Props total: 18316 18316
 l3altimore 7 said

On a side note. This is still the mystery that got BX detectives stomped. Nobody could never figure out his name from Chapelle Show and one of BX most classic smileys.

+1   

1 week ago '16        #40
Too Nooice 236 heat pts236
space
space
$2,800 | Props total: 20017 20017
 BangEm904 said
more weed, less opioids homey

+2   

1 week ago '10        #41
catch22 18 heat pts18
space
space
$2,146 | Props total: 2208 2208
 Celsius said

A $400 video will be shot with my iPhone. Iím not showing up with a full fu*king camera setup for that.

Right? People donít understand how much sh*t cost. I used to shoot weddings and people would always try to low ball.
+2   

1 week ago '15        #42
naledgestate 
space
space
$812 | Props total: 4775 4775

Id still get mouf doe.

1 week ago '05        #43
Wondah_Woman 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 11834 11834
 PackerTrelli3 said
Trina is done. Yea she had 3 good years, being the baddest bi*ch and known for having the fattest a*s n*ggas have ever seen.....

But what else? Her lyrics used to be cute, but how they just sound dated, whack flow, and still rhyming and talking bout ďsave drama for ya mamaĒ. Really??

She did nothing to expand. Women in rap are really doin this sh*t. Really spittin. Trinaís time is up. Budget or no budget.
City girls basically took her sh*t, revamped it, added more scammer sh*t, and waalaa
+8   

1 week ago '17        #44
SPdaGOAT 42 heat pts42
space
space
$18,306 | Props total: 39077 39077
Someone need to check shorty into a clinic.

And she need to get around some people that check her when she does this dumb sh*t.
+2   

1 week ago '17        #45
SPdaGOAT 42 heat pts42
space
space
$18,306 | Props total: 39077 39077
 YungVino said
I feel Nicki, you gotta get paid and you need money to promote the video. Last thing you want is a video to be released and it looks unprofessional, crappy, cheap, etc. But Nicki also doesn't want a video with her image to not have millions of views because that'll look bad on her brand if no label or management puts the proper financial resources into it to promote it. But why come on the radio and air out that business? You didn't have to do Trina or her management like that. If they didn't come with the bag you thing is necessary then kindly reject the offer and keep it pushing. Don't see why folks think its necessary to go on air and basically call them too broke to afford you, even though that is the case.
This. Wasnít any reason for her to speak on this.
+2   

1 week ago '12        #46
The2ndHorseman 22 heat pts22
space
space
$7,214 | Props total: 12859 12859
 awww said
Who needs a budget for a video nowadays you can film that sh*t so low budget now, so she just talking sh*t. Unless she talking payola
some of these talented up and comers on youtube will lace you for like 3stacks and some chic-fil-a

1 week ago '17        #47
JacobWatch 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$2,455 | Props total: 11693 11693
 greedy87 said
Nicki ainít doing no $400 video thatís why she asked what was the budget? Yíall n*ggas be tripping on here. Lol Budget is more than just a video too wardrobe etc

One set and the video is still fire and entertaining

Iím sure Trina could afford this video treatment

This bi*ch being extra

1 week ago '17        #48
JacobWatch 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$2,455 | Props total: 11693 11693
 Celsius said

Thatís the problem, customers donít respect the craft and thereís hungry cats out there that will take the $400 and give them some bullsh*t

1 week ago '16        #49
Frankie Needles 94 heat pts94
space
space
space
$3,055 | Props total: 14163 14163
 ArabianPrince said
Trina was always a Cleveland 9.8
n*gga she was a Cleveland 12

1 week ago '17        #50
PROV 273 heat pts273
space
space
$17,482 | Props total: 50497 50497
 BitterDiesel said
Overall there is going to be blow back from Nicki going that route n she knows this. The Nicki x Trina wave wouldnt benefit Nicki right now Nicki tryna stay relevant and Trina already looking dated due to her being a late 90s artist n already not having a Major label with a Major Bag. Since before Queen album Nicki has been on the decline in the Urban market n her stint with Remy Cardi didnt do her no better. The pop white ppl musoc can only take you so far cause they move througj n*ggas like Nilla wafer cookies. Further more peep the Meg x Nicki move who profits more off that collab n comradery??

Exactly so Trina n management have a right to feel slighted. Cause it seems Nicki now is only chasing the fire and she blowing smoke just to get there.

The Joe sh*t is proof cause they stirring the pot for a mutual benefit ratings. With ratings the analytics can be used to leverage finances with her next album tour etc. However time is up. Nicki had a hot run and refused to put on any female artist make a label her n the Cardi beef disnt benefit so her new approach is to ride social media feminism n attach herself to the next hot female artist.
At the end of the day when the huffing and puffing is over, Nicki is out here on the radio ranting and yelling and crying about women not being taken seriously while in the process of marrying a rapist who r*ped a little girl at knifepoint

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  19
Image(s) inside Disney-Sony Standoff Ends Marvel Studios & Kevin Feigeís Involvement I..
335 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+30online now  17
one punch man gameplay
53 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  16
NBA 2K20 Demo