Rick Ross why he Sh*tted on Kanye West

most viewed right now
+30  54
60 comments @sports

section    |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section The Hip-Hop Spot

1 week ago '19        #1
5482 page views
61 comments

jusyouand 45 heat pts45
space
space
space
$145 | Props total: 606 606
Rick Ross why he Sh*tted on Kanye West

+5   

best
worst
61 comments

1 week ago '19        #2
Beach city 
space
space
$549 | Props total: 388 388
Weak sauce just call that ninja
+3   

1 week ago '07        #3
In Disguise 168 heat pts168
space
space
$9,083 | Props total: 17326 17326
I respect you so I mentioned you, you matter thank you
+6   

1 week ago '16        #4
MrNobody 
space
space
space
$3,337 | Props total: 10237 10237
 Beach city said
Weak sauce just call that ninja
Kanye wasn’t maga behind closed doors. He was on tmz wit it. Even as a kanye stan, I rock with the rozay bars. I don’t agree with Ross, but this is rap. Tell em how u fkn feel.

Rags to riches (ross’s brand of this is pronounced) is a very political narrative. Ppl like to act like rap and art are not political.

Rapping is really just real talk among other things and Ross is good at that.
+26   

1 week ago '16        #5
B86 
space
space
space
$2,524 | Props total: 9450 9450
 MrNobody said
Kanye wasnít maga behind closed doors. He was on tmz wit it. Even as a kanye stan, I rock with the rozay bars. I donít agree with Ross, but this is rap. Tell em how u fkn feel.

Rags to riches (rossís brand of this is pronounced) is a very political narrative. Ppl like to act like rap and art are not political.

Rapping is really just real talk among other things and Ross is good at that.
I was with you until the bolded. n*gga, wtf? What rap do you listen to? That sh*t is "fake talk"... About as fake as you can get, from the majority of rappers
+35   

1 week ago '16        #6
MrNobody 
space
space
space
 B86 said
I was with you until the bolded. n*gga, wtf? What rap do you listen to? That sh*t is "fake talk"... About as fake as you can get, from the majority of rappers
Song cry
Hold me back
Many men (snitches anthem)
Dear mama
Hey mama

I know itís cool to sh*t on rap or whatever and be a constant hater in the most general way possible, but i love this sh*t. These n*ggas talkin over a beat and not tryna do no crazy vocal twist like mariah carey and sh*t (for the most part).

They just talkin to u like how your n*gga would. Is your n*gga gonna embellish and say crazy sh*t to make u laugh and get a reaction out of you? Is his story bullsh*t now, or do u take some perspective out of it?

Iím on BX talkin like itís jus u n me

1 week ago '16        #7
B86 
space
space
space
 MrNobody said
Song cry
Hold me back
Many men (snitches anthem)
Dear mama
Hey mama

I know it’s cool to sh*t on rap or whatever and be a constant hater in the most general way possible, but i love this sh*t. These n*ggas talkin over a beat and not tryna do no crazy vocal twist like mariah carey and sh*t (for the most part).

They just talkin to u like how your n*gga would. Is your n*gga gonna embellish and say crazy sh*t to make u laugh and get a reaction out of you? Is his story bullsh*t now, or do u take some perspective out of it?

I’m on BX talkin like it’s jus u n me
It's not about loving rap. I been listening to rap since 86. It's about realizing just of the sh*t is fake. You named 4 out of millions of songs and even those 4 songs have questionable lyrics if you're talking about 100% truth. Open your mind and stop living in fantasy worlds. See sh*t for what it really is...

The fact that you even think your own a*sociates spit 100% facts to you at all times tells me just how naive you are about the world we live in...

Last edited by B86; 08-14-2019 at 05:07 AM..
+24   

1 week ago '19        #8
Mike Mann 40 heat pts40
space
space
space
$639 | Props total: 3192 3192
If Ross don’t get his fat cop a*s outta here lmfao clout chasing like a mf!
+10   

1 week ago '16        #9
MrNobody 
space
space
space
 B86 said
It's not about loving rap. I been listening to rap since 86. It's about realizing just of the sh*t is fake. You named 4 out of millions of sounds and even those 4 songs have questionable lyrics if you're talking about 100% truth. Open your mind and stop living in fantasy worlds. See sh*t for what it really is...
U canít tell a man what the world really is. U only have your perspective. U sound like u donít laugh. Good night.
+5   

1 week ago '16        #10
B86 
space
space
space
 MrNobody said
U can’t tell a man what the world really is. U only have your perspective. U sound like u don’t laugh. Good night.
At least my perspective is spoken like someone with some sense and some life experience. From your past few posts I imagine you walk blindly through this world with no concept of reality. I'm laughing at you right now, bruh...
+3   

1 week ago '12        #11
44wade 312 heat pts312
space
space
space
$28,817 | Props total: 18888 18888
jordyn woods, and a little kanye diss, I feel like Ross sent a couple digs.

he doing someones else work though.

1 week ago '15        #12
thirssty58 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,741 | Props total: 22800 22800
 B86 said
Yeah think he meant slick bars Ross has a lot of those gift of gab ish
+3   

1 week ago '16        #13
MrNobody 
space
space
space
 B86 said
At least my perspective is spoken like someone with some sense and some life experience. From your past few posts I imagine you walk blindly through this world with no concept of reality. I'm laughing at you right now, bruh...
you're clearly hurt. hope things get better for you.
+1   

1 week ago '17        #14
Class of 2017 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$2,678 | Props total: 10381 10381
Ross didnt sh*t on kanye he threw 1 bar at his politics that I wouldnt even consider a diss, just his opinion on it.

Garbage a*s thread titles
+8   

1 week ago '04        #15
Mike T 186 heat pts186
space
space
$17,767 | Props total: 35080 35080
That wasn't a diss
+3   

1 week ago '08        #16
Chedda 460 heat pts460
space
space
$19,069 | Props total: 49623 49623
fu*k Kanye

+7   

1 week ago '17        #17
DeadendBoy 
space
space
$1,151 | Props total: 2303 2303
 mrnobody said
kanye wasnít maga behind closed doors. He was on tmz wit it. Even as a kanye stan, i rock with the rozay bars. I donít agree with ross, but this is rap. Tell em how u fkn feel.

Rags to riches (rossís brand of this is pronounced) is a very political narrative. Ppl like to act like rap and art are not political.

Rapping is really just real talk among other things and ross is good at that.
f
a
c
t
s
+3   

1 week ago '09        #18
slayer2020 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$643 | Props total: 2007 2007
I’m tired of you weak everybody gets a trophy generational clowns talking shyt about things you cannot understand. Kanye has been sh*tting on the democrats and the DNC and all that bull shyt since before New Slaves with the CCA teaming up with the DEA. The 13th Amendment literally provides for slavery for prisoners. Kanye prefers a wolf in wolf’s clothing.

For more reference material for the goofy new generational clowns, read up on your corporatist Democrat idols/false leaders - . Enjoy the private prison industrial complex. It’s both dems and republicants causing this death and destruction of our people and families.

Yes Ye had a psychotic breakdown. Yes anyipsychs make him a little slow. No he is not insane. No he is not wrong. It is not about following Donald Dump. It is about putting the ruling elite, who essentially funded World War II, on notice. Maga hats worn by blacks means two things, whether you like it or not: (1) fuc your maga theory and party, we are expropriating your shyt, and (2) fuc your false democrat control - you cannot lock us up, force slave labor, and still expect us to vote for your satanic cabal figure heads.

The US was built on fraud - Ye is merely saying wake up and think for your damn self. Ye is independent and didn’t vote. Get your weak minds right. I swear most of you clowns haven’t truly truly worked hard to the point of almost dying. You all cannot comprehend what he has accomplished because you are too busy following, rather than thinking. Slap me, no fux. You are broke and you are the primary reason you remain as such.

Last edited by slayer2020; 08-14-2019 at 12:37 AM..
+6   

1 week ago '18        #19
No Religion 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,907 | Props total: 8636 8636
 Mike Mann said
If Ross donít get his fat cop a*s outta here lmfao clout chasing like a mf!
This. fu*k Kanye too though.

1 week ago '13        #20
The Originator 15 heat pts15
space
space
$9,730 | Props total: 6256 6256
Lol why Ross sound like he practiced that voice?
+2   

1 week ago '09        #21
slayer2020 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 The Originator said
Lol why Ross sound like he practiced that voice?

You know why.
+3   

1 week ago '09        #22
slayer2020 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 No Religion said
This. fu*k Kanye too though.
Hey dude - you are a weak feeble minded clown if ďfu*k KanyeĒ is the smartest response your pea sized brain can conjure.

1 week ago '18        #23
No Religion 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,907 | Props total: 8636 8636
 slayer2020 said
Hey dude - you are a weak feeble minded clown if ďfu*k KanyeĒ is the smartest response your pea sized brain can conjure.
fu*k you too
+1   

1 week ago '16        #24
MrNobody 
space
space
space
 slayer2020 said
Iím tired of you weak everybody gets a trophy generational clowns talking shyt about things you cannot understand. Kanye has been sh*tting on the democrats and the DNC and all that bull shyt since before New Slaves with the CCA teaming up with the DEA. The 13th Amendment literally provides for slavery for prisoners. Kanye prefers a wolf in wolfís clothing.

For more reference material for the goofy new generational clowns, read up on your corporatist Democrat idols/false leaders - . Enjoy the private prison industrial complex. Itís both dems and republicants causing this death and destruction of our people and families.

Yes Ye had a psychotic breakdown. Yes anyipsychs make him a little slow. No he is not insane. No he is not wrong. It is not about following Donald Dump. It is about putting the ruling elite, who essentially funded World War II, on notice. Maga hats worn by blacks means two things, whether you like it or not: (1) fuc your maga theory and party, we are expropriating your shyt, and (2) fuc your false democrat control - you cannot lock us up, force slave labor, and still expect us to vote for your satanic cabal figure heads.

The US was built on fraud - Ye is merely saying wake up and think for your damn self. Ye is independent and didnít vote. Get your weak minds right. I swear most of you clowns havenít truly truly worked hard to the point of almost dying. You all cannot comprehend what he has accomplished because you are too busy following, rather than thinking. Slap me, no fux. You are broke and you are the primary reason you remain as such.
used to only be n*ggas
now everybody playin

we need accountability as a people. the media has turned accountability into something to be ashamed of. they paint them as cultural flaws that one cannot overcome. and then laugh at us. just look at snl's black jeopardy.

now this mentality has been spread to the greater society. we really in/are the projects.

#MeToo movement. bi*ches can act dumb like Louis CK invited them up to his room late at night to discuss comedy.

Just using victim mentality to try to get to the top. n*ggas got beaten into it by the dems and what do we always do? Make sh*t cool.

First it was crack for us, now its meth for them.

We set trends. Whatever we accept from the devils happens to us and then concurrently everybody else. We need to get our culture.

New slaves.
+2   

1 week ago '09        #25
slayer2020 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 MrNobody said
used to only be n*ggas
now everybody playin

we need accountability as a people. the media has turned accountability into something to be ashamed of. they paint them as cultural flaws that one cannot overcome. and then laugh at us. just look at snl's black jeopardy.

now this mentality has been spread to the greater society. we really in/are the projects.

#MeToo movement. bi*ches can act dumb like Louis CK invited them up to his room late at night to discuss comedy.

Just using victim mentality to try to get to the top. n*ggas got beaten into it by the dems and what do we always do? Make sh*t cool.

First it was crack for us, now its meth for them.

We set trends. Whatever we accept from the devils happens to us and then concurrently everybody else. We need to get our culture.

New slaves.

Correct.

Reparations? My idea of reparations starts with teaching humans who literally carry the last names of their slave masters, as a symbol of torture (which is outlawed according to international law), the culture and traditions of their genetic heritage - on some 23 and me type sh*t. If we taught blacks their culture, a knowledge of self, they wouldn’t be controllable. We are still in Jim Crow if we still have black Murphys, Kings, and Jacksons waking around like they know shyt. We wear torture on ourselves like a badge of honor, while these weak minded children have the nerve to criticize Kanye? Think people. The man literally lives to smash their cultural paradigms of what a black man should be. We don’t all shoot guns and run in gangs, but when we do - they think we are cool. We have so much power and give it all away.
+8   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+30online now  24
one punch man gameplay
53 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  19
Image(s) inside Disney-Sony Standoff Ends Marvel Studios & Kevin Feigeís Involvement I..
334 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  10
NBA 2K20 Demo
87 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  8
NFL Who are some of your fantasy football sleepers?
100 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy