Is Jayz a hypocrite for this or nah?

section    |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section The Hip-Hop Spot

1 week ago '06        #26
bugzy 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,669 | Props total: 398 398
 Roy Jones Chin said
He been a hypocrite "fu*k dehaven for caving" but the whole time he was friends with a federal agent
But, made men ainít supposed to make statements..

1 week ago '17        #27
SimeonWisest 
space
space
space
$908 | Props total: 4215 4215
n*ggas dont even know the details of the contract or the production of the halftime show. Hov been making documentaries like the Kalief Browder story, Free Meek and one in the works about Emmet Till.
n*gga might produce the most Afro centric Black Militant halftime show ever and Black folks gonna still hate.
Negroes will never learn or unite till White Supremacy literally publically announces their plans ro eradicate us. Even then some of ya'll would be like nah.....

Head in the sand ostrich type behaviour
+4   

1 week ago '18        #28
RubbahBandMane 26 heat pts26
space
space
$2,222 | Props total: 7557 7557
Prostitute for the check huh

1 week ago '17        #29
LeG.O.A.T 150 heat pts150
space
space
$22,062 | Props total: 49919 49919
 SimeonWisest said
n*ggas dont even know the details of the contract or the production of the halftime show. Hov been making documentaries like the Kalief Browder story, Free Meek and one in the works about Emmet Till.
n*gga might produce the most Afro centric Black Militant halftime show ever and Black folks gonna still hate.
Negroes will never learn or unite till White Supremacy literally publically announces their plans ro eradicate us. Even then some of ya'll would be like nah.....

You not as smart as you think.

Jay is a fu*k n*gga snake type. Told artist dont mess with the NFL now he has an exclusive partnership with them where all his roc nation acts can perform. It's shady as hell.

Simon Wisest? Wisest? Bruh sit down with the negroes won't unite sh*t. Jay dont give a fu*k about you or any other black person. His god is money .
+9   

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 week ago '17        #30
PackerTrelli3 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,920 | Props total: 13612 13612
Bruh, a girl will say she ainít a hoe..... unless the price is right.... same thing
+8   

1 week ago '16        #31
NEWYORKTlMES 58 heat pts58
space
space
$3,298 | Props total: 11875 11875
 antisocial100 said
If Kaep ainít gettin a check out this situation then Hov lost a lot of points in my book

Itís to the point where rn Iím lookin at him funny in the light... I swear itís like as I get older Iím reminded even more to only put faith in my fam
He already got paid

1 week ago '17        #32
INGOBERNABLES 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,133 | Props total: 1436 1436
So nobody is going to acknowledge that Colin Kaepernick settled his collusion lawsuit with the NFL? How about the optics of partnering with Nike and making money off of woke black jerseys?

If Jay is a hypocrite then Kaep is too because he took the money and has to be silent about it.

I think Jay doing it will at least have things done with way more credibility than let’s say Lyor Cohen or Jimmy Iovine. Passing on this opportunity in the short term will upset people but in the long run this is another legacy defining deal that Jay has set up. Those kind of deals aren’t popular, morally upright or fair but ten, twenty years from now we could be looking back at this as game changer.

Or we’re all dead.
+4   

1 week ago '10        #33
killinemsoftly 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,953 | Props total: 2755 2755
 Roy Jones Chin said
He been a hypocrite "fu*k dehaven for caving" but the whole time he was friends with a federal agent
Didnít Dehaven get Emory locked?

1 week ago '05        #34
krissow 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,197 | Props total: 1632 1632
Business is business . People will always do what suites their agenda .

As previously stated .. those calling foul about Kaep will stick show up to gamrs .. buy jersey's and endorse the NFL . Jay-Z getting that paper

1 week ago '15        #35
Mtyjoejnblkblnd 77 heat pts77
space
space
$19,738 | Props total: 32102 32102
I think he has something up his skeeve. I canít wait to see what it is.

1 week ago '18        #36
antisocial100 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,684 | Props total: 4888 4888
 INGOBERNABLES said
So nobody is going to acknowledge that Colin Kaepernick settled his collusion lawsuit with the NFL? How about the optics of partnering with Nike and making money off of woke black jerseys?

If Jay is a hypocrite then Kaep is too because he took the money and has to be silent about it.

I think Jay doing it will at least have things done with way more credibility than letís say Lyor Cohen or Jimmy Iovine. Passing on this opportunity in the short term will upset people but in the long run this is another legacy defining deal that Jay has set up. Those kind of deals arenít popular, morally upright or fair but ten, twenty years from now we could be looking back at this as game changer.

Or weíre all dead.
I hate how once you become an activist ppl automatically a*sume u canít make money anymore, like youíre supposed to be poor, itís called making money so I can further my movement you dumb a*s
+5   

1 week ago '18        #37
antisocial100 1 heat pts
space
space
 NEWYORKTlMES said
He already got paid
But a team still hasnít picked him up... that settlement is like Jeff Bezos spending a million dollars

1 week ago '18        #38
antisocial100 1 heat pts
space
space
 Black Excellence said
Kap took a settlement from the NFL tho
What they mean?

Is he in the nfl tho?

Is he on a team rn?
+1   

1 week ago '17        #39
GodBody 311 heat pts311 OP
space
space
$3,643 | Props total: 27814 27814
 SimeonWisest said

How is being in bed with White Supremacy, f*ghting white supremacy? Did Police just stopped k*lling Black Folk after Jay signed his deal with them? Thats why all of this started right? This n*gga Jay tried to convince Travis Scott not to perform at last years Superbowl. Travis caught so much flack for that and a year later I'm supposed to act like 2018 never existed and celebrate this n*gga singing a deal with the same organization he was telling me (and the rest of Black Amercia) was the enemy?

Jay is one of my goats but the older I get, the more his magic wears off and the shakier his image becomes in the light to me.
+15   

1 week ago '19        #40
Droopy 85 heat pts85
space
space
$995 | Props total: 4734 4734
 Roy Jones Chin said
+1   

1 week ago '17        #41
INGOBERNABLES 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,133 | Props total: 1436 1436
 antisocial100 said
I hate how once you become an activist ppl automatically a*sume u can’t make money anymore, like you’re supposed to be poor, it’s called making money so I can further my movement you dumb a*s
The only dumb a*s here is you because you’re making excuses for a n*gga who still can’t get signed even though he had the league by the balls. fu*k OUTTA HERE

1 week ago '17        #42
Officialjm3 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,504 | Props total: 5312 5312
I believe he will be helping to get Kap back

1 week ago '18        #43
antisocial100 1 heat pts
space
space
 INGOBERNABLES said
The only dumb a*s here is you because you’re making excuses for a n*gga who still can’t get signed even though he had the league by the balls. fu*k OUTTA HERE
I love how you changed the point of your argument, first it’s ohh kaep making money now so he a hypocrite now it’s he still not signed by the league

You know what you just said makes my point even better, the fact that kaep ain’t signed but jay did this deal,

DUMB a*s
+1   

1 week ago '04        #44
youngmic 519 heat pts519
space
space
$37,016 | Props total: 57961 57961
 Pythagoras said
We need more details on what this agreement actually entails before rushing to judgement. But this is the internet so.....
This......

1 week ago '16        #45
WDMC 
space
space
$583 | Props total: 2128 2128
Choke no joke recording a video rn
+3   

1 week ago '16        #46
00010111 137 heat pts137
space
space
$5,190 | Props total: 19591 19591
 princebass1988 said
All of these intelligent business moves I commend any black man getting money. Top 5 all time man. Stilllll not level.

Hayellll merreh!
I keep seeing idiotic comments like this.

At this point I reckon we're about 10 years away from so-called heteros*xual men bragging about selling their cheeks for fiat currency. People will justify almost anything for a 'check' as is. fu*k integrity right?
+3   

1 week ago '11        #47
inthezone 19 heat pts19
space
space
$5,745 | Props total: 8843 8843
No one believes jay some activist do they
This the same guy that sold crack to his people
+5   

1 week ago '11        #48
inthezone 19 heat pts19
space
space
$5,745 | Props total: 8843 8843
 Officialjm3 said
I believe he will be helping to get Kap back
Kap is beyond garbage
He wasn’t good enough when he lost his starting job to Blaine Gabbart
What makes you think he’s good enough 5 years later
+2   

1 week ago '11        #49
bonez79 147 heat pts147
space
space
$15,009 | Props total: 20224 20224
Choke called them nixxas "Rat Nation", nixxas got a label full of sellouts and informants, as Choke would say, "Get off that nixxa Planters". Lol
+6   

1 week ago '09        #50
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$72,545 | Props total: 20779 20779
This is normal. Everybody has a price

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  14
Image(s) inside Disney-Sony Standoff Ends Marvel Studios & Kevin Feigeís Involvement I..
333 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+27online now  14
one punch man gameplay
53 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  13
NBA 2K20 Demo
87 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  7
Video inside Aug 20 - New Video: Epstein and Prince Andrews with Aus PMís Daughter
85 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy