SMH: LAPD Plan TO TAKE NIPSEY PLAZA, & ARREST BLACK SAM B4 NIP BDAY 4 Attempt MURDER

section    |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section The Hip-Hop Spot

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 week ago '16        #26
BMC1000 
space
space
space
$528 | Props total: 1769 1769
Yea knew this already but I hope Blacc Sam and Gross can keep f*ghting sh*ts different when that target on your back and chest, Nip gave his life to this cause. The thing abt this is this hangout sh*t is bullsh*t every single parking lot, liquor store in the hood is a gang hangout spot that's just how it is don't got sh*t to do wit Nipsey sh*t happen before and after. Pigs pulled this sh*t with the world famous Liquor Bank on stocker and Crenshaw( for out of towners it was the liq store on Baby Boy) and got it shut down cuz "too many people hung out", but they had the best security strappedup lights and cameras. That was a landmark frfr been there my whole life, pigs love to lie on black folks anything we claim they want. So I hope Blacc Sam keep pushing that line cuz it aint eazy going to war with lapd that n*gga cant spit on the sidewalk rt now. I can promise you 60's never leaving that section if they did shut it down and put some white sh*t up guarantee its getting shot up errreday.
+4   

1 week ago '16        #27
BMC1000 
space
space
space
$528 | Props total: 1769 1769
 M2CEO said
thing is n*ggaz will be n*ggaz......you gotta be smarter than this. If its publicly known that you are being targeted then get the fu*k out of the area to save face.

LAPD designated the property a public nuisance due to criminal gang activity but gross still allows the rolling 60's to hangout there?

what kind of businessman are you? you would risk your investment over some crips?

fu*k that .....crips should be smart enough to lay low.

where the hell are the OG's man? times changed, there is no order in the streets anymore.

thats way the 'real' mobs been running sh*t for centuries because they know how to lay the fu*k 'low' when sh*t like this going on.

do it to honor your brother nip......then capitalize and build the new dvelopment.

i swear man n*ggaz is dumb....
U think Gross can stop 60's from hanging out LOL, u game gooffy.

lapd done labeled the whole south central a public nuisance with they bullsh*t gang injunctions they full of sh*t. If its so bad why dont they arrest the people hanging out, cuz none of the charges will sticc so they put pressure on the owners, so the owner suppose to be the police now foh.

Everybody in the "real mob" is doing 100+ years in the bing son sh*t aint sweet.
+2   

1 week ago '10        #28
M2CEO 34 heat pts34
space
space
space
$5,666 | Props total: 5381 5381
 BMC1000 said
U think Gross can stop 60's from hanging out LOL, u game gooffy.

lapd done labeled the whole south central a public nuisance with they bullsh*t gang injunctions they full of sh*t. If its so bad why dont they arrest the people hanging out, cuz none of the charges will sticc so they put pressure on the owners, so the owner suppose to be the police now foh.

Everybody in the "real mob" is doing 100+ years in the bing son sh*t aint sweet.
nah brodie...the italian mob is still thriving to this day. they are just more lowkey than ever now. more organized and sh*t.

they have infiltrated law, police, banking , ect they sewing up the game.

nips people should shut that plaza down and build the new development.

fu*k the crips....they are literally "crippling" the potential of the plaza.

if Im a tourist and knew someone got robbed in that area I wouldnt come and would tell other not to as well. this is what the average person see.

its stupid sh*t like that which brings negative attention to that area...n*ggaz loitering and sh*t all outside making the real estate property look bad.

they gotta be smarter than this.
+1   

1 week ago '05        #29
projectd06 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,216 | Props total: 14007 14007
OP mama got them coned t*tties, you know shes a freak.

1 week ago '17        #30
S550 3 heat pts
space
space
$898 | Props total: 2868 2868
I know plenty of black brothers building multi unit complexes and getting money to do so from investors.

No issues with development.

Nipsey is a gang member.. his lifestyle was never one of gross.

So dear gang members and wanna be thugs. The image gets you know where in life.

Funny because they said nispey was a real estate mogul yet he couldn’t even get 2.5 million in hard money with gross backing it.

I know plenty of cats who can get 2.5 million to fund a deal with no issues.

Nipseys death wasn’t about him being a real
Estate mogul .. because he wasn’t one.

It was rooted in him and the streets got him.

PS. The bloods ad crips aren’t a tuff gang.

The LAPD is so if it was corrupt , congrats you got beat by a better gang in this game

1 week ago '16        #31
drizz 
space
space
$584 | Props total: 2074 2074
Sad nip Allegiance to the crips helped him prosper but also led to his demise. I bet if he knew how it would play out he would have left the gang sh*t out.

1 week ago '16        #32
B86 
space
space
space
$2,524 | Props total: 9460 9460
 M2CEO said
nah brodie...the italian mob is still thriving to this day. they are just more lowkey than ever now. more organized and sh*t.

they have infiltrated law, police, banking , ect they sewing up the game.

nips people should shut that plaza down and build the new development.

fu*k the crips....they are literally "crippling" the potential of the plaza.

if Im a tourist and knew someone got robbed in that area I wouldnt come and would tell other not to as well. this is what the average person see.

its stupid sh*t like that which brings negative attention to that area...n*ggaz loitering and sh*t all outside making the real estate property look bad.

they gotta be smarter than this.
Real sh*t but nobody ever acknowledges that groups of people "hanging out" is usually never anything productive and will make people not want to come to the area. If n*ggas could give a legit reason to chill in parking lots of establishments, in front of stores, corners, or whatever then cool, but there's never a valid reason and never will be.
+1   

1 week ago '17        #33
Willy Boban 255 heat pts255
space
space
space
$9,600 | Props total: 40974 40974
 DIPSET101 said
I ain't reading all that fam
I wanted to duff that n*gga myself with that long a*s post.

+2   

1 week ago '04        #34
youngmec 
space
space
$1,461 | Props total: 751 751
tf is this dissertation bullsh*t??
+1   

New replies show every 10 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+247online now  42
Potential Classic That Was Ruined...
65 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+45online now  25
Who green lit this dumb ass movie and why are people praising it?
131 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+149online now  25
Video inside INSANE: China is unlocking supernatural powers in Africans!
162 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  13
audio inside OFFICIAL STREAM: Young Jeezy - TM104: The Legend Of The Snowman
82 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy