Nicki Minaj Queen Radio x Joe Budden Podcast Live NOW!

section    |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section The Hip-Hop Spot

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 week ago '07        #426
Rico23 29 heat pts29
space
space
$47,817 | Props total: 18935 18935
double post

Last edited by Rico23; 08-13-2019 at 01:40 PM..

1 week ago '07        #427
Rico23 29 heat pts29
space
space
$47,817 | Props total: 18935 18935
 4REAL said
I'm not your N word. Second, Nicki is a hip hop superstar and was on the American Idol panel. She will go down as one of the biggest acts of the 20 teens. To see her behave like this is unbecoming and is an equivalent of a breakdown.

Where do you see me justifying Budden
"tea sipping?" I'm saying that Nicki's behavior is not good for her music and is not good for her image. The threats, the loud talking, the berating is not conducive to her as a music personality. This isn't the type of content she should be putting out because it makes her unlikable. If you're going to be a host, allow your guests to respond. Everything she did showed insecurity. Again, this does her no favors, as an artist.
Anyone that posts this is either a "budden stan" or a woman hater apparently...

Yet the same ppl saying this are also the same ppl lying about how they arent biased and dont have any dog in the race
+1   

1 week ago '05        #428
4REAL 4 heat pts
space
space
$17,997 | Props total: 12861 12861
 Pastor Ra said
1. Once you're in the prison system, the country becomes small. Mack was made Blood and T Rodgers, Soul B, Kev and CK have all co-signed it.

2. Why would any of the brothers from the West vouch for em? He told. T Rodgers wanted everyone under him after Mack was exposed and spoke on how Mack was affiliated.

3. East side n*ggas is God Body. Just like your last sentence says, no 1 would want to co-sign a credit less rat. But... before 95, n*ggas was claiming son. They all wanted the NYB under them from Chicago to the Homies out West. Why? That is cuz they recognized that Bloods in the East were barely at odds with the East coast Crips and were unified on multiple missions against Netas and Latin Kings. West Coast Bloods was constantly at odds with West Coast Crips.

4. Lastly, Bloods, Crips, Netas (started in PR), etc are religions. No matter how much n*ggas want to differentiate them from Muslims, Christians or others. All of them praise something, have codes, have branched off, have extremist, came together over unity.
No T Rodgers did not co-sign OG Mack. OG Mack was proven as a liar. No one in Cali ever met him. No one on the West Coast vouched for him. Show a video of someone from the Westcoast that ever said OG Mack was from their blood set. You can't find it because it never happened. He lied to the inmates to look credible about stealing the blood culture from LA.

1 week ago '04        #429
bibbyboi 32 heat pts32
space
space
$12,403 | Props total: 4730 4730
She didn't even give him the chance to respond. Smh. Why did I even listen to this?

1 week ago '17        #430
INGOBERNABLES 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,135 | Props total: 1437 1437
 LarryFresh said
Joe said last weeks podcast was an airball let’s create some content this week........
Yeah nobody wants to hear Rory’s top 10 anything. All he and Parks do is try to take the unpopular opinion to come off more knowledgeable.
+1   

1 week ago '13        #431
gow 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,341 | Props total: 525 525

1 week ago '18        #432
Pastor Ra 89 heat pts89
space
space
$3,602 | Props total: 11766 11766
 4REAL said
No T Rodgers did not co-sign OG Mack. OG Mack was proven as a liar. No one in Cali ever met him. No one on the West Coast vouched for him. Show a video of someone from the Westcoast that ever said OG Mack was from their blood set. You can't find it because it never happened. He lied to the inmates to look credible about stealing the blood culture from LA.
Soul B interview, he brings up the Don Diva interview of T Rodgers. In the interview. T Rodgers says that he has tried to contact Mack through the years, but never met him. He did the knowledge and is aware of Mack's affiliation with the Miller Bloods out west due to fam ties.

These are people that clearly don't fu*k with him, saying that he's a rat, but studied the Blood Culture and adapted it out East.

And if you want to go there, show me a video of every West Blood set being claimed by the original Blood leaders. Everything isn't documented. Especially when n*ggas is branching out left and right. If every set was claimed by the originals, there wouldn't be beefs and division among them. In the West, Bloods been k*llin each other for decades, just like the East

1 week ago '04        #433
cold_young_thug 50 heat pts50
space
space
$11,359 | Props total: 4929 4929
 Avon_Barksdale said
I'd have to smack Nicki if she talked to me lie that, and I don't even hit women...

wilddddddd disrespectful. n*ggas pu**y cuz she prolly talk to everyone like dat. i would really smack fire out dat bi*ch. Power got her mind deluded.
+1   

1 week ago '16        #434
kamal1978 
space
space
space
$388 | Props total: 493 493
 Phamous said
Lol Pakistan was a troll... I know the name Kamal has middle eastern roots and is Muslim so lol. Idk

For some reason I feel like I can have a 1-on-1 with Rory and straighten sh*t out. He kind of had Joe back... But Mal is suppose to be day 1... what he did was disgusting.
For me it's the other way around Rory seems like the new guy who would co sign all Joe's fu*kry and wouldn't dare to disagree with him coz he needs Joe that's why he kinda tried to stand up for joe

While Mal knows Joe very well and he knows that Joe is totally wrong in this situation and he doesn't need Joe or his podcast to do well in life, he acted like nothing happened and he really wanted to know why lot of ppl hate on Nicki from Nick herself

1 week ago '05        #435
4REAL 4 heat pts
space
space
 Pastor Ra said
Soul B interview, he brings up the Don Diva interview of T Rodgers. In the interview. T Rodgers says that he has tried to contact Mack through the years, but never met him. He did the knowledge and is aware of Mack's affiliation with the Miller Bloods out west due to fam ties.

These are people that clearly don't fu*k with him, saying that he's a rat, but studied the Blood Culture and adapted it out East.

And if you want to go there, show me a video of every West Blood set being claimed by the original Blood leaders. Everything isn't documented. Especially when n*ggas is branching out left and right. If every set was claimed by the originals, there wouldn't be beefs and division among them. In the West, Bloods been k*llin each other for decades, just like the East
Mack is a fraud. There is no proof that he went out West. No one can vouch for him ever stepping foot in LA. t's only hearsay that he likely started. And even if he went out West, there is no evidence of him putting in work or becoming blood. All Mack wanted was money, notoriety, and power and he was saying and doing anything to attain that.

He read books, listened to westcoast gangsta rap music, and watched westcoast gang related movies and was influenced by it. Westcoast influence in 90s pop culture was heavy, this is why Pac, Snoop, Dre, and the Westcoast had such a successful run. That movement infatuated people like Mack to want to be involved, so in turn, people like him concocted stories to seem as if they were from that culture.
+1   

1 week ago '18        #436
Pastor Ra 89 heat pts89
space
space
 4REAL said
Mack is a fraud. There is no proof that he went out West. No one can vouch for him ever stepping foot in LA. t's only hearsay that he likely started. And even if he went out West, there is no evidence of him putting in work or becoming blood. All Mack wanted was money, notoriety, and power and he was saying and doing anything to attain that.

He read books, listened to westcoast gangsta rap music, and watched westcoast gang related movies and was influenced by it. Westcoast influence in 90s pop culture was heavy, this is why Pac, Snoop, Dre, and the Westcoast had such a successful run. That movement infatuated people like Mack to want to be involved, so in turn, people like him concocted stories to seem as if they were from that culture.
Infatuation is the same exact term that Kev used to describe Mack. The God Body unit left the Bloods to form the Black Lions a lil after for that exact reason. It went from unity and wisdom to ignorance. Most of the NYB were God Body in the beginning. Mack brought what he knew to the table.

In the end, i'm not gonna argue over a rat. I stated what Soul and others have said already.

1 week ago '05        #437
4REAL 4 heat pts
space
space
 Pastor Ra said
Infatuation is the same exact term that Kev used to describe Mack. The God Body unit left the Bloods to form the Black Lions a lil after for that exact reason. It went from unity and wisdom to ignorance. Most of the NYB were God Body in the beginning. Mack brought what he knew to the table.

In the end, i'm not gonna argue over a rat. I stated what Soul and others have said already.
Do you have a video link or anything to an interview from Kev that I can watch?

1 week ago '18        #438
Pastor Ra 89 heat pts89
space
space
 4REAL said
Do you have a video link or anything to an interview from Kev that I can watch?
The part 2 to this is coming. Flip had to edit some of the full version cuz Stakk Stone and Corey got into it

The full to this is coming

Soul B from murderous Mad Dogs

1 week ago '05        #439
4REAL 4 heat pts
space
space
 Pastor Ra said
The part 2 to this is coming. Flip had to edit some of the full version cuz Stakk Stone and Corey got into it

The full to this is coming

Soul B from murderous Mad Dogs
Props. I've been following one of the NYB Queenzflip series but one of those interviews were so long that I literally fall asleep on one of those interviews a quarter of the way.
+1   

1 week ago '19        #440
GetYaCoinsKing 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,864 | Props total: 7311 7311
 ragereal said
Only if you believe women arent allowed to be upset. Joe budden has LITERALLY done much worse.

Hiphop is so homoerotic. Yall stan harder than women.
This person is Nicki confirmed lol.

In response to the thread about the Nicki v Cardi f*ght, Since the thread got deleted here's my response.

Of course Cardi was left with a knot, Did you see her run up with a team? she literally left her team behind to run up on Nicki solo, How do you expect a 120lb chick to take on 3-body guards, Rah and some other bi*ch that was there?

Point is she let it be known she wanted smoke and Nicki took a big fat L for doing all that woofing but when it came down to it, she hid behind her people in a corner - I'm willing to even bet she pulled a Russ and said "Queens don't get their hands dirty" lmao.

You can't be talking reckless and then play victim by hiding when someone reacts that way, I'm almost sure Cardi didn't think she would get out of there unscathed but she did it any ways; gotta respect it.

1 week ago '18        #441
ragereal 
space
space
space
$456 | Props total: 461 461
 GetYaCoinsKing said
This person is Nicki confirmed lol.

In response to the thread about the Nicki v Cardi f*ght, Since the thread got deleted here's my response.

Of course Cardi was left with a knot, Did you see her run up with a team? she literally left her team behind to run up on Nicki solo, How do you expect a 120lb chick to take on 3-body guards, Rah and some other bi*ch that was there?

Point is she let it be known she wanted smoke and Nicki took a big fat L for doing all that woofing but when it came down to it, she hid behind her people in a corner - I'm willing to even bet she pulled a Russ and said "Queens don't get their hands dirty" lmao.

You can't be talking reckless and then play victim by hiding when someone reacts that way, I'm almost sure Cardi didn't think she would get out of there unscathed but she did it any ways; gotta respect it.

Why pay for security and not use them??
kingpins are never seen f*ghting in the streets, they send their soldiers.

1 week ago '19        #442
space
space
 ragereal said
Why pay for security and not use them??
kingpins are never seen f*ghting in the streets, they send their soldiers.
I was under the impression that security was reserved for eminent threats against the artist, When you're talking reckless on IG and explicitly engaging in retaliatory behavior against another artist; I would imagine you would know its on sight, right?

Therefore why hide behind hired security when you initiated the beef? That cowardly move right there automatically takes away your right to be throwing any shots, disses or doing any woofing on a record - If you're not built like that.

1 week ago '18        #443
ragereal 
space
space
space
$456 | Props total: 461 461
 GetYaCoinsKing said
I was under the impression that security was reserved for eminent threats against the artist, When you're talking reckless on IG and explicitly engaging in retaliatory behavior against another artist; I would imagine you would know its on sight, right?

Therefore why hide behind hired security when you initiated the beef? That cowardly move right there automatically takes away your right to be throwing any shots, disses or doing any woofing on a record - If you're not built like that.
Wrong.

1 week ago '19        #444
space
space
 ragereal said
Wrong.
Riighht.

New replies show every 10 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+249online now  41
Potential Classic That Was Ruined...
66 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+45online now  34
Who green lit this dumb ass movie and why are people praising it?
131 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+149online now  29
Video inside INSANE: China is unlocking supernatural powers in Africans!
162 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  8
audio inside OFFICIAL STREAM: Young Jeezy - TM104: The Legend Of The Snowman
82 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy