online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Jeezy and Jeannie broke up over disagreements not Mario!

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

5 months ago '11        #26
bonez79  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x25
Props total: 63025 63 K  Slaps total: 12304 12 K
Sound like lies. Most divorces end over infidelity or money issues. They haven't been married long enough to even get to the point where cultural differences would be the issue. If they were married 5 years I could agree but after seeing Mario Lopez being inserted into the conversation and dude kissing his daughter I can see that being the real issue. Jeezy being a "street dude" and a rapper I can see why he wouldn't want the world to know that Mario Lopez was taking down the big bad Sno mans wife and got him looking like a sucker in these streets.

5 months ago '04        #27
doczdaname  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 19124 19 K  Slaps total: 3142 3 K
 sorrrtep said 🔗
they couldn't figure that out before getting married?

that ain't love, that bi#ch cast a spell on that n1gga and he snapped out of it back to his senses
Thats pretty much sums up relationships & marriage bruh. The spell gets you and once they know you are comfortable then you get the real person.

Some people get out early, some get stuck all the way in just from time and money invested and some for kids and because they are past their prime and know that its the end of the road for them.
+3   

5 months ago '16        #28
Proveone  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 144958 144 K  Slaps total: 9861 9 K
 sorrrtep said 🔗

that ain't love, that bi#ch cast a spell on that n1gga and he snapped out of it back to his senses

+2   

5 months ago '04        #29
Magnificent Phoenix|m 
Props total: 2132 2 K  Slaps total: 319 319
 bonez79 said 🔗
Sound like lies. Most divorces end over infidelity or money issues. They haven't been married long enough to even get to the point where cultural differences would be the issue. If they were married 5 years I could agree but after seeing Mario Lopez being inserted into the conversation and dude kissing his daughter I can see that being the real issue. Jeezy being a "street dude" and a rapper I can see why he wouldn't want the world to know that Mario Lopez was taking down the big bad Sno mans wife and got him looking like a sucker in these streets.
Not true. I broke up with a girl after 6 months for similar issues, especially when she wasn't emotionally regulated to hear uncomfortable truths and take accountability.
+4   

5 months ago '16        #30
TrillSp  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 35383 35 K  Slaps total: 3029 3 K

+6   

5 months ago '16        #31
Staywoke 
Props total: 1637 1 K  Slaps total: 218 218

+2   

5 months ago '18        #32
Passport  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 10731 10 K  Slaps total: 2486 2 K
Jeezy married the wrong Asian

She is Vietnamese and Chinese

Vietnamese and Chinese..Chinese in particular are more domineering.

Black men who marry Asians have the best chemistry with Filipinas. Filipinas are more submissive and more traditional

The famous Black men who married Asian women and been with them for decades like Dave Chapelle are with Filipina women.
+4   

5 months ago '04        #33
ReddBoss 
Props total: 2837 2 K  Slaps total: 66 66
 Catalinawm said 🔗
if im married to a joint and shawty on some other sh1t as far as compromise, gotta huge ego and she stuck in her ways and we cant get along i dont give a sh1t if she the mother of my seed im cancelling that bi#ch nino style asap....jeezy doin what any real n1gga would do...bi#ch gotta go
Thing is Jeezy probably knew this. But kept going anyway, I'm sure there were red flags with this chick and her getting outta pocket
+2   

5 months ago '18        #34
Passport  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 10731 10 K  Slaps total: 2486 2 K
🔗

🔗

Lmao

5 months ago '15        #35
thirssty58  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 59488 59 K  Slaps total: 7736 7 K
Pho again
emoji
+1   

5 months ago '17        #36
Sucka Repellent  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 161256 161 K  Slaps total: 23041 23 K
 ibarackedyomama said 🔗
I’m thinking she couldn’t change her ways and Jeezy wouldn’t tolerate it. She admitted to having a nasty temper and not used to being checked.

She brought her first husband on her show and disrespected him calling him a MITCH (male version of a bi#ch)

Who does sh1t like that? Why would you bring your spouse on tv and disrespect him like that,

All this leads me to believe she probably is vicious with her tongue when she gets upset and gets out of pocket and Jeezy probably got sick of it after telling her to knock it off and watch her mouth.

Just my opinion.
this.
+1   

5 months ago '19        #37
Bxswaggerjacker 
Props total: 10377 10 K  Slaps total: 1856 1 K
 Passport said 🔗

Black men who marry Asians have the best chemistry with Filipinas. Filipinas are more submissive and more traditional

The famous Black men who married Asian women and been with them for decades like Dave Chapelle are with Filipina women.
Should have went with Korean, Japanese, Filipino
+2   

5 months ago '13        #38
mad hatt3r 
Props total: 7066 7 K  Slaps total: 907 907
All he had to do was watch 2 episodes of her show and see that he shouldnt marry her or even deal with her
+4   

5 months ago '17        #39
Willy Boban  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 86443 86 K  Slaps total: 17634 17 K
She doesn't want to be a traditional mother. She wants to only be a mother in public while using his money to have others raise their child.

Plus she thinks just because he goes on a business trip this week that she can hand off the baby and immediately go on her own personal vacation with the girls as soon as he walks through the door.

And that sh1t needs to be deaded asap.

emoji
+4   

5 months ago '22        #40
Space Ghost 
Props total: 9185 9 K  Slaps total: 1655 1 K
 ibarackedyomama said 🔗
I’m thinking she couldn’t change her ways and Jeezy wouldn’t tolerate it. She admitted to having a nasty temper and not used to being checked.

She brought her first husband on her show and disrespected him calling him a MITCH (male version of a bi#ch)

Who does sh1t like that? Why would you bring your spouse on tv and disrespect him like that,

All this leads me to believe she probably is vicious with her tongue when she gets upset and gets out of pocket and Jeezy probably got sick of it after telling her to knock it off and watch her mouth.

Just my opinion.
Products of Tiger Parenting

I read recently that Chinese Youths are suffering from a 40% uptick in Youth su1cides: They are raised with no concept of emotional support, everything is an Elitist Focus on Academic Achievement and nothing else

Compounded by Racism amongst their Kind - So Jeezy being Black, though immensely successful was already an Omen in the eyes of her Family

They were Doomed To Fail upon entry, but the s3x was probably fun for a few months - You can never overcome a Woman’s Insecurities, and hers run deeper than any exhibition of actual emotion. She is truly her Mother, and that’s all she can ever be.
emoji
+7   

5 months ago '15        #41
KNSCRY  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 26032 26 K  Slaps total: 569 569
 sorrrtep said 🔗

bruh you took the words out of my mouth.
I'm like how come this ninja ain't recognize this before
getting married.
I feel you gotta go thru a full range of emotions and levels
of life before getting married to get a good test of who
" Your Person" is.
+4   

5 months ago '20        #42
Tweezy12  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
Props total: 118489 118 K  Slaps total: 38397 38 K
 SeanDon122 said 🔗
Well of course that's the reason... They got married, had a kid and divorced within a 2-3 year span. They never took time to get to know each other. You knew it was related to their beliefs around family, being present, and raising kids. Why else would it go downhill so fast? That's why it's important to do pre-marital counseling(among other things while dating, like... Talking) . Get all that out the way early. Your family background, what do you want each other's roles to be your future family. Discuss kids, school, religion, etc. Don't wait til after you get married and have kids to do all that
My wife is a gossip column junkie lol
And if y'all n1ggas married, ya know when ya wife into something you gone hear it ..lol
And my wife's been calling this divorce since day 1
She said Jeanie talks about her ex husband and his new wife more then Jeezy on TV and online, may wife says Jeanie was extremely jealous when he got a new wife and kids and she snatched the first n1gga dumb enough to put a ring on her finger and a baby in her stomach just to keep up with her ex, that's why when she got pregnant she made that "I respect Jeezy, and didn't respect me ex" comment she filed like she had bragging rights because she even the score

This bi#ch used Jeezy
+6   

5 months ago '05        #43
Kode_Red 
Props total: 4062 4 K  Slaps total: 333 333
Definitely used Jeezy to carry out her plans

Jeezy was a sucker and fell in love too quick and he got licked, atleast he got a prenup

You can tell she that type on the outside looking in, she comes off like she talk too much to fall back and play the good wife role, the type that think she gonna run sh1t her way, plus the comments she’s made in the past, it’s gonna take more than a year for her to move to next level, she gotta prove herself
+1   

5 months ago '21        #44
SHAMPOOO  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x33
Props total: 33322 33 K  Slaps total: 15062 15 K
 bonez79 said 🔗
Young Cheezy Stans are Slapping and tryna Refute you that because they experiencing 2nd Hand Embarrassment behind their Computers!

emoji

5 months ago '21        #45
SHAMPOOO  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x33
Props total: 33322 33 K  Slaps total: 15062 15 K
 mad hatt3r said 🔗
All he had to do was watch 2 episodes of her show and see that he shouldnt marry her or even deal with her
Facts...And WHY TF would any man Marry a Fresh Divorced Chic?

emoji

Last edited by SHAMPOOO; 09-20-2023 at 07:01 PM..
+1   

5 months ago '11        #46
bonez79  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x25
Props total: 63025 63 K  Slaps total: 12304 12 K
 SHAMPOOO said 🔗
Young Cheezy Stans are Slapping and tryna Refute you that because they experiencing 2nd Hand Embarrassment behind their Computers!

emoji
emoji
It is what it is though. As men we all take/took L's from women, it's just knowing when to stop dealing with them.
+4   

5 months ago '05        #47
kriskross00  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 155665 155 K  Slaps total: 16663 16 K
 Passport said 🔗

This is true but bwoooooy let my girl come home and the house is fu#ked up or some sh1t lmao granted mine was born here
+1   

5 months ago '22        #48
VirgilSlangblow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 8581 8 K  Slaps total: 775 775
i gues she said no to the "his and hers firearms"
+1   

5 months ago '16        #49
ImChillin2Hard 
Props total: 16818 16 K  Slaps total: 1298 1 K
Jeezy a simp. Since no one else is saying it flat out.

5 months ago '04        #50
xbossxplayax 
Props total: 46290 46 K  Slaps total: 7548 7 K
Its a gruesome ordeal.. the life is too short to be wasting it on some bs like this but if it aint meant to be, minus whale cut yo losses n keep it moving early. Sad cuz he looked so happy with her next to him n i might even go out on a limb to say he looked much more peaceful than when he was knee deep in the game
+4   

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
Mysterious case of the biggie Smalls video girl
124 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+8524
Video inside Joe Rogan Experience #2111 - Katt Williams
260 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Feb 29 - Trump leads Biden in seven swing states as more than 80% say Biden ‘t..
191 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
props+1427
Video inside When they let a street n*gga on the price is right
73 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop